Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Happy Min weekend everyone!

I added an Announcement section on the first page.  If there's a poll that is more of a visual, then I'll identify the pages where the photo can be found.  It's a work in progress, so I can change it to make it better for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

list of upcoming Korean dramas in the link below. @leeminhosny  this is crazy!! tvN has lined up ALL dramas until 2021!! You can see name of cast in front of each drama and like you said they are quite good actor/actress.

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama

We need to forget about tvN until May 2021 or August 2021 or even more?  

I actually had hope that LMH would do something new in drama department, which was to star in cable TV drama like TVN or other cable, as he's been with SBS like forever.

He's now in his 30s, he should do more mature and intense romance scenes. And that can only happen in cable drama. :tounge_wink:

If drama is not possible to happen soon, then I can resort to movie as another best choice. I mean he only had 1 Korean produced movie in his career. Come on LMH!

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

In this series you also get a little taste of seeing LMH act evil or bad.  For those wanting to see bad or evil LMH, watch this and tell me you think. I find this fascinating as I have never seen him with an evil expression in all his other dramas except this one.  Even in TKEM, you see a harsh, unforgiving, fierce, ruthless persona or in  GB you see him as menacing, violent, brutal, and even cruel but not evil.  It would be great if he did an evil twin in a real drama not a mini-CF.

Ah thank you for this! I haven't watched this mini CF, since I thought it was just CF which was not interesting, but I wanna watch LMH acts as evil character. :D

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Happy Min weekend everyone!

I added an Announcement section on the first page.  If there's a poll that is more of a visual, then I'll identify the pages where the photo can be found.  It's a work in progress, so I can change it to make it better for everyone.

Thank you for this  @CarolynH :)

And have a great weekend for everyone here! Let's hope we hear something new soon from our LMH.

:getmygrooveon:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I actually had hope that LMH would do something new in drama department, which was to star in cable TV drama like TVN or other cable, as he's been with SBS like forever.

He's now in his 30s, he should do more mature and intense romance scenes. And that can only happen in cable drama. :tounge_wink:

If drama is not possible to happen soon, then I can resort to movie as another best choice. I mean he only had 1 Korean produced movie in his career. Come on LMH!

i want a drama so much but we should either accept KBS (as change not SBS) or OCN? or just wait a year until around June 2021 for the drama announcement and then we can watch it in the Spring of 2022? :wut:

Lets just go with 100% Netflix drama and ALL our problems are solved. No need to find spot in tvN, we get different and good story, Korean people watch on Netflix and same goes to international fans. LMH has such a massive fandom that will take care of both local and international success. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

i want a drama so much but we should either accept KBS (as change not SBS) or OCN? or just wait a year until around June 2021 for the drama announcement and then we can watch it in the Spring of 2022? 

LMH has such a massive fandom that will take care of both local and international success. 

@Nikaa94 I read somewhere circa 2013-14 that LMH did say he takes a 7-8 months rest after a project - guess we may not hear any thing new even this winter ... possibly in 2021 (unless he springs surprises which I'm praying he will - am thirsty for more actions).  I believe he is aware that he has to mindful of his age when comes to selection of story lines (pardon me for my English).  Pretty sure there are many, many scripts now lying in front of him.  

Lee Min-ho

cr leeminho__87

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94 I read somewhere circa 2013-14 that LMH did say he takes a 7-8 months rest after a project - guess we may not hear any thing new even this winter ... possibly in 2021 (unless he springs surprises which I'm praying he will - am thirsty for more actions).  I believe he is aware that he has to mindful of his age when comes to selection of story lines (pardon me for my English).  Pretty sure there are many, many scripts now lying in front of him.  

cr leeminho__87

yes, i heard that too but that was before MS. I think he has changes post-MS 

He also updates his IG more frequently. 

another thing is that MYM's statement made me super hopeful. Why did they say "LMH is taking break and reviewing next work, wait a little bit more". if MYM hadn't given that statement, i wouldn't be so persistent and asking for his next work. 

He sure has stacks of offers in MYM and he will probably choose movie or 100% Netflix show. i don't know what LMH wants. what genre and character? cable drama or movie? only Netflix? we don't know anything!!  i want an interview from him.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

another thing is that MYM's statement made me super hopeful. Why did they say "LMH is taking break and reviewing next work, wait a little bit more". if MYM hadn't given that statement, i wouldn't be so persistent and asking for his next work. 

He sure has stacks of offers in MYM and he will probably choose movie or 100% Netflix show. i don't know what LMH wants. what genre and character? cable drama or movie? only Netflix? we don't know anything!!  i want an interview from him.

You are right, that was pre-MS.  Noticed he posts more now - a good sign - possibly hearing the fans aloud.  I understand where you come from , on MYM's statement.  Being new to him, I am digging his past interviews (where I can find) to read and understand more, while waiting.  And I keep seeing new dramas or projects of other celebs - Kim Bum and that TKEM cafe owner Nari (model Kim Yong Ji) and Kim So Hyun in Netflix by 2021.

• Like 6

i read an article right now about an upcoming drama that will stop filming temporarily because of pandemic. 

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You are right, that was pre-MS.  Noticed he posts more now - a good sign - possibly hearing the fans aloud.  I understand where you come from , on MYM's statement.  Being new to him, I am digging his past interviews (where I can find) to read and understand more, while waiting.  And I keep seeing new dramas or projects of other celebs - Kim Bum and that TKEM cafe owner Nari (model Kim Yong Ji) and Kim So Hyun in Netflix by 2021.

it should be fun reading past interviews :approves:i miss his interviews. yes, i hear news of other celebs projects too. 

Our time of announcement will come too!:evilelmo:

• Like 3

If anybody is looking for a new drama, I just discovered Higher Def mode on Netflix so I’m rewatching TKEM and it’s so PRETTY.  LMH is literally shining. I’m literally watching it with new eyes.

Good thing I just figured this out and not during the first 15 rewatches because who knows if any of the story would’ve stayed with me when his face looks THAT good in HD.

This goes back to my argument that LMH needs to stop blurring his photos because WHY.  Give us that HD.

Yes I recognise how embarrassing this whole post is.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes, i heard that too but that was before MS. I think he has changes post-MS 

He also updates his IG more frequently. 

Nikaa sorry but this is common sentence,  because his job is acting, of course he reviews other works when he finished a worked, this isn't state secret, we can predict this easly, and "soon" word, really I hate this "soon" word in English because it is so open ended word, it means it can be 1-2-4-5-8-12 months sometimes, and idol groups say always" we will comebck soon" and they come back after 6-7-8 months sometimes or 1 years.So I underestimate MYM statement so much. This is like idols' "we will comeback soon" 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Nikaa sorry but this is common sentence,  because his job is acting, of course he reviews other works when he finished a worked, this isn't state secret, we can predict this easly, and "soon" word, really I hate this "soon" word in English because it is so open ended word, it means it can be 1-2-4-5-8-12 months sometimes, and idol groups say always" we will comebck soon" and they come back after 6-7-8 months sometimes or 1 years.So I underestimate MYM statement so much. This is like idols' "we will comeback soon" 

@leeminhosny, I very much agree with you - :blush::thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

i see :crymeme:  

now i think about it, this sentence is used a lot in K-industry. because LMH has a lot of fans and they know they are waiting for him to come back, they use this sentence to tell us wait but that wait time may have to take up to a year. :(  i also don't like the word 'soon'. i actually got super hopeful because the word 'soon' they used in their statement. 

38 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I want too action

YESSSSS

It has been 9 years since LMH's last action drama CH!!

I want LMH in a action-mystery-crime-Romance genre drama :heartxoxo:

img%5D

credit: DC Gallery 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH had interview Post-Heirs

i wanna know why we didn't get an interview Post-TKEM

Any guess?

Might be cos of COVID? Or might be cos TKEM was not considered a "hit" in SK? 

I want a movie for LMH now. Blockbluster, really fast, action packed, stylish suits, fancy cars, HOT HOT HOT LMH on the screen with worldwide release. FL can be any top leading actresses -any Hollywood/British/French actors you would know of to suit him? 

• Like 7