Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

:heythere:

:joy: seems that we are out of topic discussion after all those failed attempts.

Any shades of  Blueeeeeeeeeeeeee ...  :approves:

@CallieP same with me. My heart can' take any horrors, demons or ghost movies.

Is a BIG NO !

:loolz:I can't imagine & visualise  clumsy LMH as a ghost !  

@CarolynH prefer the poll to be on a weekday. Weekends are for family :cutekitty:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

can't imagine & visualise  clumsy LMH as a ghost !  

LOL, I just pictures LMh with a white sheet over his head running around--knowing him, he'd trip over the sheet.

11 minutes ago, Layali said:

But how we inform K-Minoz? is there a way ? its ridiculous he's at 19 % only. 

I thought Latifah, who we haven't heard from in a long time, had Korean connection.  I know Mexico Minoz has a Korean connection, maybe they can help.  But, is it a poll worth fighting for?  There seem to be so many polls.  I remember voting in the Asian Male God poll a couple years ago.  Man, that was stressful.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

20 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

LOL, I just pictures LMh with a white sheet over his head running around--knowing him, he'd trip over the sheet.

I thought Latifah, who we haven't heard from in a long time, had Korean connection.  I know Mexico Minoz has a Korean connection, maybe they can help.  But, is it a poll worth fighting for?  There seem to be so many polls.  I remember voting in the Asian Male God poll a couple years ago.  Man, that was stressful.

I think the poll is not worth anything is just one of these many polls that doesn't matter. 

I remember these AMG polls and damn they were stressful and the problem was because other asian acts were involved a-list chinese celebrities so the competition was tough we would have not won if we didn't get major assistance from C-Minoz who played a major factor in us winning 2 years in row? or was it 3? I don't remember it quite clear. I was surprised to see that Luhan was so damn popular back then in China but other chinese actors were also stiff competition

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Why am I loving these words??

Does the author of this article lurk in Soompi?? :joy:  We had this discussion about Horror genre a few pages ago!! 

Are you telling LMH what to choose next?? Sounds familiar?? Soompi threaders?:glasses:

@rubyminho  I think you also mentioned that after TKEM, LMH might do a rom-com. which is popular in SK. :D we also discussed about the pattern of Faith--> Heirs

so maybe TKEM--? 

I like Medical dramas but not for Lee Min Ho!! He is too good for Medical dramas

Did the writer forget to talk about dark-mystery genre?? :D 

My thoughts exactly when I read tge article. Seems like the writer is a lurker in this thread :winkx:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks.
  • LOL 5

33 minutes ago, scrawford said:

hi everyone.... I’m back!!! 

oh lawd.... should I backtrack? It’s almost 10 pages :(.

can somebody give me a recap? What did I miss?

The same here I gave up on back-reading 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

23 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@scrawford @Time loop gu jun pyo appreciation hour

my fluffy lil tyrant I love him 

I love him and his ramen and his curly shirley temple hair

One of the main reasons why we were pushing so much for tyrant Lee Jun debut on TKEM S2 so that LG's another version tyrant Lee Jun can make an entrance hahaha with JTR. Oh my god that would have been great TV

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

POLL!

chingus, we have a new poll for you to enjoy, chat and discuss. to see the previous poll results, you can see them here.

re: @CarolynH

and if you haven't already, check out the new badges like this one!

a nice one for any faith fans!

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/view/142-kings-guard-season-1/

Omg bless you 

The last poll nearly caused me to yank my hair out because I couldn’t decide between JY/LG, the LOTBS boys, F4, or my crackship LG/SJ

This one is easy as pie :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I voted "other" so im gonna list few of my favorite however the first one is definitely the one i would have voted and the others are honorable mention

1. Love you by Howl (BOF) I cannot stop listening to this song, and everytime i listen to it, i feel GU Jun Pyo's love and emotion. 

Honorable Mention

2. Creating Love by 4minute (PT)

3. Two People by Sung Si Kyung (Heirs)

4. Somewhere Someday by Sung Is Kyung (LOTBS)

5. Day by Day by Park Yoon ha (LOTBS)

Too many to mention for TKEM ost, but Please don't cry probably on the top from TKEM. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Omg bless you 

The last poll nearly caused me to yank my hair out because I couldn’t decide between JY/LG, the LOTBS boys, F4, or my crackship LG/SJ

This one is easy as pie 

:wut: me not easy !. .. most of  those are my favourite OST, but I can only pick 2 !  :crazymad:

I can't betray GJP

I can't betray Choi Young

I can't betray Kim Tan

I can't betray HJJ 

last but not least cannot betrayyyyyyyyyyyyy Lee Gon :headbang:

@Lmanglapolls end when ? :doggie:

Opps ! .. saw the closing date for the new poll, after I did my submission. :joy:

You should have bold it ...hehe, just saying :D

Mianhae @Lmangla

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

There are too many good OST to choose from. I would like to vote for all of them.

The one I would select isn't my favorite but the most impact and memorable.  BOF- I am stupid and CH- them song. As soon as you hear the music you know it's related to LMH and the said drama.  Whether you have watched the drama or not you'll which is which.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, SophieH said:

here’s a small eng subbed of GB section tv. he was asked if he could act as GJP again and accept the curly hair his reaction was soooo cute...

By the way for those looking for the ENG SUBS for the Section TV there are more translated videos in this Twitter thread it’s worth checking it out if you haven’t seen it

Oooo.. Thanks so much for the link @SophieH   This is new to me.  LMH laughed so much in the clips!  Will check out the link for tonight's cosy brew - :wub:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

POLL!

chingus, we have a new poll for you to enjoy, chat and discuss. to see the previous poll results, you can see them here.

re: @CarolynH

and if you haven't already, check out the new badges like this one!

a nice one for any faith fans!

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/view/142-kings-guard-season-1/

Great going @Lmangla  on the new poll but too many choices :unsure:

On the Faith Badge - Q why only Joseon women ? 

Swing that sword and make Joseon women go swoon

(designed by im0202)

• Like 1