Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

17 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'll let @Nikaa94 answer that Q.

As for the earlier discussion, I'm going with the fact that will be announced in the future, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Nothing we can do to stop him from working with whoever he chooses to.

Again, sparkling @mademoisellesia - our @Nikaa94 evaded the question.

I will just faithfully follow what The King desires or commands.

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Good night lovely people.. it is past bed time for me here. Happy Sunday. 

Good night!!

Hope you dream LMH!! Ask him if he is reviewing his drama and movie offers! :highonflowers:

• LOL 6

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Again, sparkling @mademoisellesia - our @Nikaa94 evaded the question.
I will just faithfully follow what The King desires or commands.

:cries3: The answer is very clear. Silence answers it.

@Nikaa94

:brokenheart:

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I vote @mademoisellesia and @AgentQuake as the best display photo! So yummy!

Imagine the ducky is you and the bunny is me :lol:
*runs. I’m never coming back.*

:kicks:

Fending you off of me!!!

Imma isn't Maximus.

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

You two @mademoisellesia and @Nikaa94 are so cute .. are you both an item?

haha!!

i agree I am cute!! :highonflowers: mademoisellesia is cute too!!

but "are we an item?" what does it mean? :joy:  i'm into boys! lol   can you not tell after my obsession with Kim Tan?

mademoisellesia!!  You are so cute and i like you as a friend! 

You are a very cute Minoz item!!  :joy:

---------------

:happydance:

• LOL 9

Searching for LMH next FL lead?!

This is so tough as so many on the lists I have to say no no.

Before TKEM I wanted KGE to be his FL lead, it came true and I was very happy. Their chemistry are amazing and it clearly displayed in BTS.

A big no to IU, nothing against her. I enjoyed her performance is My Mister. Couldn't finish HTL. I can't connect with her in the romance department.  Chemistry is important in romance. If they do different genre maybe a yes.

I like GHJ but no to romance department.  Can't picture them as a pair.

No to all idol actresses. 

Maybe yes to PBY and KJW. They'll make very cute romance paring. 

SHK would be nice but too much drama in shipping world. That would be the only reason I am leaning to No.

Too hard finding FL for our boy maybe ship him off to bromance.  :tounge_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

This is a longer version and has 95K views!! wow!! :rickroll:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGGGGG

This video has Korean comments!! :fullofhearts:

The editing is good!! Good Job!! :approves:

Lee Min Ho and Kim Tae Ri 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

:heythere:

I’m back! Couldn’t stay away lol. 

I can’t recall how many pages ago but someone posted an interview of lmh talking about BOF and he said he wouldn’t take the role GJP today. I say, why not? GJP is one of the most iconic male characters of all time and memorable! It’s been over 10 years and who can topple him? Name one character. I can’t. 

Well, I guess lmh did make him iconic. I can’t imagine anyone else as GJP. That role belongs to him! I wouldn’t mind seeing him reenact GJP today, just for fun. :D

GJP is love! He’s head to head with daejang in my heart :D

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

This is a longer version and has 95K views!! wow!!

Chingu, ma friend, I posted the longer version to convince you lol. The first one I posted was the short version :lol:

Looks like I did my job here, I convinced you using someone else’s amazing edit lol. 

To be honest, I was actually hoping for KTR when I heard lmh signed on to The King. BUT, after watching it with kge, I’m glad it was kge. Of course, I’m sure we all know why I feel that way hehehe. But next up, KTR please? :approves:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I can’t recall how many pages ago but someone posted an interview of lmh talking about BOF and he said he wouldn’t take the role GJP today. I say, why not? GJP is one of the most iconic male characters of all time and memorable! It’s been over 10 years and who can topple him? Name one character. I can’t. 

Well, I guess lmh did make him iconic. I can’t imagine anyone else as GJP. That role belongs to him! I wouldn’t mind seeing him reenact GJP today, just for fun. :D

GJP is love! He’s head to head with daejang in my heart :D

Chingu, ma friend, I posted the longer version to convince you lol. The first one I posted was the short version :lol:

Looks like I did my job here, I convinced you using someone else’s amazing edit lol. 

To be honest, I was actually hoping for KTR when I heard lmh signed on to The King. BUT, after watching it with kge, I’m glad it was kge. Of course, I’m sure we all know why I feel that way hehehe. But next up, KTR please? :approves:

GJP is iconic!! yes!!! No character in this world can beat GJP for me.:bawling:

I still get mad when i remember JD cheated on him and his betrayal eyes and anger was so charmingly and sexily portrayed. :criesariver:

Yes torantaaaa!! you convinced me! Thank you!!

Any Minoz here knows how to edit?? can we make a video for LMH and KTR and publish it on YouTube?? Now that LMH's drama is over, Minoz around the world are all talking and expecting his next drama and FL. The video can get many views. LOL I want South Korean to hear LMH-KTR team and make a drama for them. 

Please let LMH and KTR collaborate in a drama next!! :please:

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

This is a longer version and has 95K views!! wow!! 

The editing is good!! Good Job!! 

Lee Min Ho and Kim Tae Ri 

31 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

To be honest, I was actually hoping for KTR when I heard lmh signed on to The King. BUT, after watching it with kge, I’m glad it was kge. Of course, I’m sure we all know why I feel that way hehehe. But next up, KTR please? 

I am back from a good brunch!  Thanks to you @Heretorant and @Nikaa94 on KTR intro.  Good to know another FL.  She is prettily sweet! 

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes torantaaaa!! you convinced me! Thank you!!

Please let LMH and KTR collaborate in a drama next!! 

BTW @Nikaa94 noticed you keep posting the yellow word above ... i googled, nothing I can comprehend except google gave me this tarantula meaning
What is that ? korean slang?

• LOL 5

We need MYM to forward all scripts and potential coworkers to this group here first for inspection.  Once vetted and thoroughly

probed, we will return the prospects back to them for the final decision. We will probe the second male leads too.  Including a post production inspection of WDH and hot uncle.  

In other news, Gong Yoo is currently doing some YouTube thing where he’s basically wandering around eating while chatting, and Park Min Young is now a vlogger.

*ahem* 

I’m not saying LMH should become a vlogger, because...what, but a video or two might cause me some convulsing and sobbing.  The GY ones are very very cute, if anyone else is a fan.  Although he does have to slip in PPL...can’t escape that BS anywhere.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

OMG!!  :joy:

This is a good sign!! I can feel it!!  At first, I opposed KTR. Then @Heretorant shared a video and i so fell in love with the potential collaboration of LMH-KTR.  Now I just saw this tweet, It feels good :love:

This tweet is from 3 hours ago!! :rickroll:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

We need MYM to forward all scripts and potential coworkers to this group here first for inspection.  Once vetted and thoroughly probed, we will return the prospects back to them for the final decision. We will probe the second male leads too.  Including a post production inspection of WDH and hot uncle.  

Whoa, @AgentQuake amazed with your action plans and sights.   Can we elect you or is someone else representing us?:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am back from a good brunch!  Thanks to you @Heretorant and @Nikaa94 on KTR intro.  Good to know another FL.  She is prettily sweet! 

BTW @Nikaa94 noticed you keep posting the yellow word above ... i googled, nothing I can comprehend except google gave me this tarantula meaning
What is that ? korean slang?

OMG!! :loolz:

@Heretorant   Heretorant---->  Torant----> Korean informal speech----> Toranta 

Like how we say 'Minhoyaaa"

:joy:

i made a nickname for heretorant. lol

• LOL 6