Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

He's just so classy yet simple, full of genuine charms. Hard to explain with words.

He drives a Bentley but is not even using a proper AirPods (just using a regular earphones) and wearing the same jacket that he wore few years ago during his military. (I remember someone said this about that jacket).

How can you not love this guy. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

He's just so classy yet simple, full of genuine charms. Hard to explain with words.

He drives a Bentley but is not even using a proper AirPods (just using a regular headset) and wearing the same jacket that he wore few years ago during his military. (I remember someone said this about that jacket).

For all we know that jacket could be gift from fans and yes, how could we not love him to the moon 

:heart:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is LMH talking to a fan or staff or hairstylist ?   At 4:02 

I hear someone says “Lee Min Ho ssi”?

Yes he was with his staffs during this shooting time. I remember one of his female stylists posted the same location with him when he first posted this shooting location on his Instagram in early Oct.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Heretorant @scrawford @Min2206 @Layali@gtLmh0622

where are you guys???

Our Oppa has a new surprise for us!!!   I’m going to wiggle alllllll night 

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

They are still in dreamland 

Morning Chingus !   Was with mom doing grocery shopping, so didn't see till like 30 min ago.  Was wiggling in the car LOL @Nikaa94

I am surprised that he released the Epi 2 so soon.  Really did not expect it, and like @Aleumdaun said , we are spoiled.

So kind of LMH to share what he does in his day-to-night activities, most celebrities would value their privacy and not reveal much.    Hope there will be MORE to come!  

Thanks for the info on the song @JoannaID   That BGM is so sensual. 

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is LMH talking to a fan or staff or hairstylist ?   At 4:02 

I hear someone says “Lee Min Ho ssi”?

I think could be his staff. Hairstylist won't do any good with him going for a stroll and fans not likely at this hour unless is @Nikaa94 stalking oppa!

:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho Officially Launches YouTube Channel With Self-Produced “Movielog”

Lee-Min-Ho-640x400.jpg

FANS OF LEE MIN HO, IT’S TIME TO FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE KOREAN ACTOR ON YOUTUBE!

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho has recently announced his official entry on the YouTube platform as he launched his personal channel titled “leeminho film.”

Aside from opening his own YouTube channel, the well-loved star delighted fans by posting his first-ever video. Specifically, he shared his aesthetic self-produced film which features the milestones of his journey as an actor.

Some of his celebrated projects were briefly shown in the video including Boys Over Flowers, Personal Taste, City Hunter, The Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea, and his recent drama The King: Eternal Monarch.

Lee Min Ho has previously hyped up his loving fans by posting several teasers about his “Movielog.” On September 26, the Korean star first shared a clip that shows the editing process of his vlog.

The actor also asked his fans’ choice regarding the font style that he’ll use for his videos. A few days later, he updated fans once again by sharing the winning option.

As of now, his channel has over 86,000 subscribers while his very first video “Movielog EP.1” has already garnered over 250,000 views.

https://www.hellokpop.com/internet/lee-min-ho-officially-launches-youtube-channel-with-self-produced-movielog/

Make that 110,000 subscribers and 300,000 views for the two episodes! 

:gangnamstyle::gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5

2 hours ago, JoannaID said:

He drives a Bentley but is not even using a proper AirPods (just using a regular earphones) and wearing the same jacket that he wore few years ago during his military. (I remember someone said this about that jacket).

adorable!! I think I am ok with this while waiting for Pachinko, it’s like waiting for a new episode every week but we don’t know when. This kind of surprise from him will take all our worries away, from  his  heart to ours. What a nice trick or treat!!!  saranghae oppa! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

Lee Min Ho Movielog EP.2: Pachinko star wanders through empty streets at night; Gets scared by a barking dog

Lee Min Ho releases Movielog EP.2 which gives a glimpse at the actor's personal life. The Pachinko star is seen warming through the streets of South Korea at night and trekking through a hill to watch the skyline.

lee_min_ho_movielog_2.jpg?itok=kHBoBTUR

Lee Min Ho has been secretly filming for his YouTube channel these past few months and his recently released Movie Logs are a proof of it. Earlier this week, The King: Eternal Monarch alum revealed he has turned executive producer. The actor released his first movie log to officially launch Lee Min Ho Film and his new YouTube channel. While the first video shared a montage of his work on-screen, the second video released today gives a closer look at his personal life. 

The video starts off with the actor stepping out of his home at 1 am and driving through the empty streets of South Korea. The actor drives through numerous roads and streets before he finds his way on the outskirts of his city. During the clip, the actor turned into some music before he stepped out of his car and began jogging in a deserted space. The night owl was seen having some fun before he ascended a hill and found himself admiring the brightly lit skyline. The actor also left us chuckling when he got scared of a barking dog in the middle of his trek.

For those wondering what was the song the Legend of the Blue Sea alum was listening to in the video, a few fans pointed out that Lee Min Ho was listening to Gogang - How Much More Do I Need. The video also gave us a perspective of what those hazy pictures from his mid-night adventures were. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-movielog-ep2-pachinko-star-wanders-through-empty-streets-night-gets-scared-barking-dog-571730

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2

34 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho Movielog EP.2: Pachinko star wanders through empty streets at night; Gets scared by a barking dog

The night owl was seen having some fun before he ascended a hill and found himself admiring the brightly lit skyline. The actor also left us chuckling when he got scared of a barking dog in the middle of his trek.

@syntyche You had me laughing on the headline of this article :D   King LMH despite his frame is sure one cute dorky guy!   So used to see him as an actor in dramas / movies or a celebrity; it's so refreshing to see him as a person as he is.  

Animated GIF

• Like 11

:D LMH is just another original person like us if he is not wearing his acting shoe. 

@Min2206 he needs space to move around and to feel the fresh air without having fans to mob him. 

He is humble and not arrogant in view of his status, success and wealth and not forgetting his love to us Minoz, he is willing to come up with new ideas like the recent movieslog. 

:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 3