Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

32 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

lol @Nikaa94 you are so funny.  We may have a lot of PDs and writers available by the time LMH finishes with Pachinko.  

Awesome!:approves:  We always have to worry about Oppa! :D I’m already worried what Pd and writer he will work with next.

But hopefully we will have good free PDs by the time he finished

Pachinko 

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

Hiiiiii @Nikaa94 you sure think way ahead and worry loads on LMH :D  - let's pray that he and the production crew stay safe at filming site and all things work smoothly as planned.   They are in Andong, as per your above post?

Been playing his Epi 2 song "Gogang - How much more do I need" for hours - very soothing - might calm you down @Nikaa94

Animated GIF 
cr flyminho

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hiiiiii @Nikaa94 you sure think way ahead and worry loads on LMH :D  - let's pray that he and the production crew stay safe at filming site and all things work smoothly as planned.   They are in Andong, as per your above post?

Been playing his Epi 2 song "Gogang - How much more do I need" for hours - very soothing - might calm you down @Nikaa94

cr flyminho

hiiiii Miniiii :waves:

haha, yeah I usually think ahead a lot in my life too :joy:

the song is good and I listen to it because of LMH and it reminds me of him :highonflowers:  Soothing and energizing? Lol :lol:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

Lee Min Ho pouts, flashes contagious smile while enjoying Jonas Brothers' Only Human; Chats with Woo Do Hwan

Even Lee Min Ho couldn't resist Jonas Brothers! The South Korean actor was seen enjoying the band's track Only Human recently.

lee_min_ho_jonas_brothers_only_human_sm.

Enter the Korean details:
Our Monday has begun on a happy note courtesy Lee Min Ho. The South Korean actor, who is busy with the making of Pachinko, shared a couple of photos and a video from his dressing room. The actor opted for an all-white look for the day. Channelling the autumn vibe, Lee Min Ho wore a white oversized sweater and a white pair of pants. In the first photo, the adorable star sports a pout while holding up a V sign.

In the second, the actor was seen flashing his contagious smile for the camera. However, it was the video that took us a pleasant surprise! The actor was seen playing with his footwear while he was seated on the stool. The camera continued to zoom-in to his foot. The actor was enjoying Jonas Brothers' song Only Human. Lee Min Ho clearly couldn't stop tapping his foot to the peppy music.

The new post comes after Lee Min Ho launched his YouTube channel and production house Lee Min Ho Film. The actor dropped two videos on the channel over the weekend. He shared screenshots from both the videos on Instagram to announce the arrival of the video. On one of the posts, the actor long-time friend Jung Il Woo commented, "why's your voice is so charming? actor Lee?" to which the actor replied, "bow-wow". Lee Min Ho's The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Woo Do Hwan also took to the comment section and wrote, "that's right" to which the actor replied, "zzzzzzzzzz."

That was a lot of Instagram activity for a day's time!

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-pouts-flashes-contagious-smile-while-enjoying-jonas-brothers-only-human-chats-woo-do-hwan-571888?amp

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3

Vietnamese fans play for high stakes, aggressively spend money buying stars for Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho's fans don't hesitate to be Vietnam's most active fan communities.

unnamed-6-16043808349181170051732.jpg

To help idols become "stars" literally shining in the sky, Kbiz fandoms often "choose stars" to give their idols. Recently, Lee Min Ho fan page in Vietnam - Uri Lee Min Ho - Viet Nam Fanpage since 2009 decided to give his idol a star named after him.

unnamed-9-1604380834977967961191.jpg

It is also the only fan club in the global Minoz community to "pick stars" for Lee Min Ho. It is known to be a gift from Lee Min Ho's Vietnamese fans who congratulate him on receiving a new drama project called Pachinko, a film that helps a male actor debut in Hollywood.

unnamed-3-16043808347292024883635.jpg

Lee Min Ho fans in Vietnam have officially registered their star identity as "Lee Min Ho" since October 24th via the online Star Register in the Netherlands.

This is not the first time that Vietnamese fans have spent huge amounts of money sending gifts to Lee Min Ho. In the past, Vietnamese fans have repeatedly held large-scale events to send their idols on special days like birthdays, demobilization ...

https://m.afamily.vn/fan-viet-nam-choi-lon-chi-tien-khung-mua-sao-tang-lee-min-ho-20201103122621345.chn

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4

30 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

It is also the only fan club in the global Minoz community to "pick stars" for Lee Min Ho. It is known to be a gift from Lee Min Ho's Vietnamese fans who congratulate him on receiving a new drama project called Pachinko, a film that helps a male actor debut in Hollywood.

Lee Min Ho fans in Vietnam have officially registered their star identity as "Lee Min Ho" since October 24th via the online Star Register in the Netherlands.

Sorry to cut your post @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina Thank you for sharing the article.  

Congrats to Star Min Ho-ssi, what an honour! 

giphy.gif

cr rightful owner via AAA

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Check this! Who is the Best Korean Drama Performer of 2020?

Last month, we asked people on social media to vote for the best male lead for k-dramas this year. And after a month, we will now reveal the result.

After giving the fans a month to vote, Lee Min Ho got the most number of votes. He is now the best male lead for 2020. 

Here are the top 5 “Best K-Drama Leading Man” base on number of votes:

Lee Min Ho

images-55.jpeg

Lee Min Ho received 24,488 votes.

https://thedailymention.com/check-this-out-who-won-as-the-best-k-drama-leading-man-for-2020/

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/2/2020 at 2:02 AM, Min2206 said:

his ten days. /elnino8919@osen.co.kr

What is this 10 days, they are referring to?

Ever since Soompi changed and I can't see @Thong Thin gifs. Now , I  can't see twitter links by @leeminhosny or @Min2206 twitter or Instagram links. When I try clicking on the insert, it just disappears, does not move to twitter. I don't see any of them.  So frustrating.

@Lmangla, what has soompi done that makes it impossible for some regions to see links and some pictures posted by others??

On 11/2/2020 at 1:14 AM, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing this. This is a special achievement for the actors' social media accounts. He's surely taking over social media! He's indeed the first Korean celebrity to reach this huge followers on SNS. And now, he is also conquering the famous online video streaming platform, YOUTUBE.  :blush:

On 11/2/2020 at 2:59 AM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Lee Min Ho's YouTube channel received a silver YouTube button just a day after launch.

Lee Min Ho also launched a new YouTube channel of his own called "Leeminho film".

More recently, actor Lee Min Ho also launched a new YouTube channel of his own called "Leeminho film".
In the first video posted on the channel, Lee Min Ho posted a short video of his own production summarizing his acting career.

Notably, the title of the video is Movielog EP.1, which hints at the possibility that it will be a long series and will continue to be published in the near future. And to this day, the YouTube channel also hosts a second video called Movielog EP.2.

It is known that although the channel has just been created, the number of channel subscribers has reached over 100,000 subscribers, in particular 125,000 after 2 days of creation, with a total of 253,146 views.

For this achievement, Lee Min Ho was awarded the Silver YouTube Button, the YouTube Content Creator Award. Of these, the YouTube channel, which reaches 100,000 subscribers, will receive a Silver Button from that platform. The silver YouTube button is made from a nickel-plated copper-nickel alloy.

According to experts, the transition from media trends to online platforms such as the YouTube channel is becoming a trend for all artists not only in Korea, but also in many countries around the world.

Duy huynh

https://m.baomoi.com/kenh-youtube-cua-lee-min-ho-nhan-nut-bac-youtube-chi-sau-1-ngay-ra-mat/c/36887043.epi

We are so excited for LMH's YouTube, I was surprised that many singers get 100 times more.  I just heard of an American singer Dua Lipa has 500,000 million views and 16 million subscribers from  around the world on YouTube . Insane and I have never heard of her.

:joy:

On 11/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, scrawford said:

The book describe Hansu's hair as "perfectly combed" He will be the clean cut type and Sunja can smell his hair pomade. I can picture it but not sure how to describe it, but seeing his last IG post, based on the book that is not Hansu's hair. Either way you know we all gonna fall hard for LMH's look as hansu before despising his character :joy:

He will probably have his hair combed back.  The way @CarolynH  likes it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1