Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

MovieLog,

Faith gets the most scene coverage

Do I like You KIMTAN

LOTBS THE Best Crying Scene

TKEM His Revenge on Mode Look

BOF GJP Hairdo

Gangam Blues - THE Rugged Look

then you have his longest shower scene sneak Peek

Fanservice 101...Kudos to his team for compiling the Shots!!!

shy GIF

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 4

8 minutes ago, madmad min said:

MovieLog,

Faith gets the most scene coverage

Do I like You KIMTAN

LOTBS THE Best Crying Scene

TKEM His Revenge on Mode Look

BOF GJP Hairdo

Gangam Blues - THE Rugged Look

then you have his longest shower scene sneak Peek

Fanservice 101...Kudos to his team for compiling the Shots!!!

Thanks @madmad min for the summary.  I keep replaying the movielog  LOL

Congratulations to LMH on his 1st MovieLog !

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

LMH Twt update

Channel is open!
planning & production by. LEEMINHO
https://youtu.be/amGBq6fmneY

Here's a content creator who will actively communicate with fans and capture their voices.

"Actively" is the keyword! Looking forward to more content!

:happy2::happy2:

xeIp3hM.gif

this is illegal, mister! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Naughty 3
  • Wiggle 3

6 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Wouldn't it be great if he could release BTS of his filming in Pachinko via his leeminho film (even if security is tight there)? 

Oh yes, @syntyche  that would be wonderful if that is allowed.  Thanks for the gif. 

Just wanna share the twit on comments below

reposted from jujuxbummiebear twitter -  me scrolling thru the comment section and have read this...   now i’m emotional..

• Like 10

The Movielog epi1 was truly a masterpiece it managed to capture alot of emotions in such a short clip and captured his life but in meaningful way and pretty much ends with the biggest message that we are all humans mere flesh and bones. I never thought such a short movielog would be able to convey such feelings. It's honestly genius done. 

I can't wait to see more of this type of movielogs from him. It is more of a humanist movielog and manages to humanizes him that everything like fame and success is an illusion but real people remain real.  He has some interesting insights to share from a different POV. An awesome actor and above all even more awesome human being

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20201030

Lee Min-ho Opens YouTube Channel...a perfect sculpture visual

Lee Min-ho has opened a YouTube channel.

Actor Lee Min-ho posted a video clip on his Instagram account on Friday afternoon with a brief caption, "open."

The newly released video shows Lee Min-ho talking on his cell phone while working on his laptop. Above all, Lee Min-ho, wearing a sweatshirt and a cap backwards, with sculptural visuals, made many female fans excited. He has also opened a personal YouTube channel, raising keen interest in what content he will communicate with in the future. 

Meanwhile, Lee starred in the SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' which ended in June.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202010302234110512754_1

Agree with these insights! After all the hype, at the end of the day, when he is alone in his room, he is still basically human as any of us. We might be seeing more of the human side of LMH with his new production film, as in 8 Letters and Good Day. With him as executive producer and creative director, I am impressed! :glasses:   

• Like 18
  • Wiggle 1

Saw LMH's new YT video and i love that we will be seeing more of his artistic approach of Film making as well as more side of him. I got the melancholy vibe from his Video, but i think that he is trying to convey a message about what his life truly look like. One moment you are surrounded by people and when you get home you are alone. I do know that he is not completely alone, he has good friends and family. But i love his way of showing the two world he is living in.

Looking forward for more!

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update!

:piggydance::piggydance:

Movielog EP.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGBq6fmneY&feature=youtu.be

I got goosebumps in one of the scenes , altho I wasn’t visible  I was shouting #LEEMINHO!! inside the mall. Pandemonium!! Hahaha . Congrats oppa for another venture, I subscribed and liked it. 

Edited by Guine
  • Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

I just realized how much I love LMH! His truly something and I adore his personality and character. Truly a sweet and wonderful guy. 

One of my favourite scene from public enemy movie the knife stab in the meat bank made the cut and probably the scene that created LMH in my opinion and there were some other iconic scenes such as the legendary roof top fight in My school's ET. I was in tears watching that movielog

• Like 13
  • Wiggle 3

Lee Min Ho turns Producer: Releases 1st 'Movielog' with montages of The Heirs, The King: Eternal Monarch.

Lee Min Ho has officially turned a producer. Announcing Lee Min Ho Film, the actor released his first "Movielog" to give us a glimpse of his life on and off the camera.

lee_min_ho_producer.jpg? itok = ym07X485

Lee Min Ho has another feather to add to his hat. The renowned South Korean star has now turned producer as well. The actor has been teasing the production house is in the making for a few days now. He has now not just confirmed that Lee Min Ho Film is live but has also released a new movie log. According to the description, Lee Min Ho sat on the table as an executive producer and creative director. Whereas, Zho Wonseock helmed the video. The two have worked together in the past as well.

The video begins with Lee Min Ho making his way to an event. The star walks up to the stage while the crowd cheers for him. The short video then goes on to show the actor meeting his fans at different locations and events before we are taking through his 14-year journey as an actor. Montages from his shows, including Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, City Hunters and The King: Eternal Monarch among others are shown in the video. The montage ends with Lee Min Ho walking up into his apartment and taking a shower.

The intense shot continues with Lee Min Ho seated alone in his room, away from the noise and chaos, almost as if he feels lonely. Check out the video below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-turns-producer-releases-1st-movielog-montages-heirs-king-eternal-monarch-more-571516?amp

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Thanks @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina for sharing the above link - here's the Eng Sub (google trans)
Lee Min Ho turns Producer: Releases 1st 'Movielog' with montages of The Heirs, The King: Eternal Monarch, more

Lee Min Ho has officially turned a producer. Announcing Lee Min Ho Film, the actor released his first "Movielog" to give us a glimpse of his life on and off the camera.

Written By Dishya Sharma 

Enter the Korean details: 

Lee Min Ho has another feather to add to his hat. The renowned South Korean star has now turned producer as well. The actor has been teasing the production house is in the making for a few days now. He has now not just confirmed that Lee Min Ho Film is live but has also released a new movie log. According to the description, Lee Min Ho sat on the table as an executive producer and creative director. Whereas, Zho Wonseock helmed the video. The two have worked together in the past as well.

The video begins with Lee Min Ho making his way to an event. The star walks up to the stage while the crowd cheers for him. The short video then goes on to show the actor meeting his fans at different locations and events before we are taking through his 14-year journey as an actor. Montages from his shows, including Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, City Hunters and The King: Eternal Monarch among others are shown in the video. The montage ends with Lee Min Ho walking up into his apartment and taking a shower. 

The intense shot continues with Lee Min Ho seated alone in his room, away from the noise and chaos, almost as if he feels lonely. 

giphy.gif

Dark LMH - Happy Halloween !

• Like 13