[Current Drama 2024] Cinderella at 2 a.m, 새벽 두 시의 신데렐라 - Shin Hyun Been & Moon Sang Min-Sat& Sun@9PM KST

larus

Spoiler

Moon Sang Min And Shin Hyun Been Face Different Priorities In Upcoming Drama “Cinderella At 2 AM” Posters

Moon Sang Min And Shin Hyun Been Face Different Priorities In Upcoming Drama “Cinderella At 2 AM” Posters

Coupang Play has released character posters for its upcoming drama “Cinderella at 2 AM”!

“Cinderella at 2 AM” is a romantic comedy starring Shin Hyun Been as Ha Yoon Seo, a woman who doesn’t believe in fairy tale endings, and Moon Sang Min as Seo Joo Won, the chaebol heir who tries to change her mind.

The newly released posters showcase what matters most to each character. Yoon Seo, an office worker, has been secretly dating Joo Won for over a year. When she discovers that Joo Won is the youngest son of the company’s major shareholder, she decides to face reality rather than cling to a fairy-tale ending. Choosing a practical breakup over a perfect resolution highlights her pragmatic approach.

cinderella-at-2am-shin-hyun-been.jpg

In contrast, Joo Won, the perfect chaebol, views love as everything. Having joined the company as a new hire while concealing his wealthy background, he is stunned when Yoon Seo abruptly ends their secret romance. Despite this, Joo Won is ready to put aside his pride for love. Even if Yoon Seo tries to push him away, he remains determined to win her back with his warm smile and loving embraces.

cinderella-at-2am-moon-sang-min.jpg

cinderella-at-2-am-.jpg

The clash between Yoon Seo, who must let go of someone she once loved, and Joo Won, who is committed to fighting for their relationship, makes their breakup struggle compelling. The drama’s unique reverse romance starting with a breakup feels fresh and sets the stage for a new milestone in romantic comedies.

“Cinderella at 2 AM” premieres on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available to watch on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1682979wpp/moon-sang-min-and-shin-hyun-been-face-different-priorities-in-upcoming-drama-cinderella-at-2-am-posters

• Like 1

• partyon changed the title to [Current Drama 2024] Cinderella at 2 a.m, 새벽 두 시의 신데렐라 - Shin Hyun Been & Moon Sang Min-Sat& Sun@9PM KST-Premieres on August 24

I just caught the first episode with @agenth. This was a surprisingly funny and fresh first episode (despite the shoe trope, but if the drama is called "Cinderella at 2AM" I guess I will forgive them - lol). I laughed quite a lot watching the first episode despite it not being a slapstick comedy.

Didn't have a lot of expectations, but it was clear they are both totally whipped for each other and deeply committed to each other since 1 year back already. Gonna be interesting to see how one will try to break up and the other one pursue the other. Pretty sure we're gonna see some very funny but also heart-fluttering scenes. :heart:

@Lmangla even my heart fluttered. You should give this one a try - I have a feeling you would actually like it. :kiss_wink:

I felt sorry for the big brother played by Yoon Park who is in a marriage of convenience, and I hope he will do everything he can to allow his younger brother find true love.

Despite the RL age gap of 14 years, Shin Hyun Been and Moon Sang Min have nice chemistry. With 10 episodes only, they will surely bring out some romantic scenes.

@agenth had a good point that Ju Won must have something on his mother for allowing him to stay in the company. It will be very funny to see the tables turn and Yun Seo now having Ju Won pay for all meals. LOL

@sweetroad we really wanted to invite you to the watch party with @agenth but we started it very randomly. Maybe you can catch up and watch ep 2 with us tomorrow?

@larus @4evrkdrama @WeunXK @africandramalover @newrocher22 @jayakris @confusedheart @sadthe1st @lebeaucouple @lilyphenix @CarolynH @LeftCoastOppa @ktcjdrama @rocat @SleepyKitty are you already watching this drama?

:highonflowers:

Here's the trailer - it's not really a very good depiction of the drama, because it's very cheesy :joy:

Here she is trying to come up with ways how to get him to break up with her.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

we really wanted to invite you to the watch party with @agenth but we started it very randomly. Maybe you can catch up and watch ep 2 with us tomorrow?

Ooh, maybe! Where are you watching it? I'm not on Viki anymore, though...needed to tighten the budget so didn't pay for another year.

• Love 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :)

.20240825010802_Good-Partner-DNA-Lover.jp

"Good Partner" Remains No. 1 As "DNA Lover" Ratings Rise For 3rd Episode

New drama “Cinderella at 2 AM,” which airs its episodes on Channel A 20 minutes after its release on Coupang Play, premiered to an average nationwide rating of 0.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1683728wpp/good-partner-remains-no-1-as-dna-lover-ratings-rise-for-3rd-episode

• Blob 2

@partyon thanks dear for the tagging.  Pls continue to tag me for any interesting thriller drama  😄

Which thriller suspense drama you have been watching besides C. at 2am?

I am currently watching the below ongoing thriller drama and they are super good. The brilliant acting performances alone make this series worth a watch :

1. SnowWhite must Die (Black out) - Original drama from Germany - My favourite drama now
  2. Your Honour (a remake version but I missed it in America TV series)  - good watch
  3. The Frog (Netflix) - another thriller can watch - a "war" between the owner of homestay and the unpopular sexy guest.
  4. Perfect family - still watching, not sure if it turns out good in the end...
  5. Bad memory eraser - watch it because of an eye candy couple. (nothing fastantic at the moment)

No Way Out: The Roulette - it is a black comedy, I just finished it , only 8 EP. (quite a bloody drama, can watch it when you have time)

DNA lover, not sure if it was nice because I only like the male main lead.

Cinderella at 2 AM - not my favourite actress...so will give a miss, unless it is a thriller storyline.

I am looking for a forum to join in for Snowwhite must die (aka black out) - but i can't find any discussion forum 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Ooh, maybe! Where are you watching it?

We're watching it on Viki. But it seems to be available on Viu as well.

3 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Pls continue to tag me for any interesting thriller drama  😄

I know, chingu. :D I still wanted to give it a try, haha.

3 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I am looking for a forum to join in for Snowwhite must die (aka black out) - but i can't find any discussion forum 

@larus has created one, it's here:

I know @joccu chingu is watching it.

@lebeaucouple am not watching any thriller at the moment, as I tend to binge them only after they've finished airing. But chingu, I don't think DNA Lover is a thriller? :blink: Don't tell me that Siwon's abs were what drew you in? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

We're watching it on Viki. But it seems to be available on Viu as well.

Ha. I don't have either. I'll see if I can track it down. But don't wait for me if you and @agenth are ready to keep going.

90 Day Fiance Reaction GIF by TLC

Edit: Actually, I can't join you on the watch party anyway if you're doing it on Viki so definitely don't wait for me. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, partyon said:

are you already watching this drama

Noona romance... :rolleyes:

I watched the first episode and it was so funny.. I dont see the chemistry between the main leads. 

my fav scenes are the scenes between the brothers and I like Yoon Park in this role. :D

kA3v8v_3m.jpg

GVlz9i3WEAAetu4?format=jpg&name=360x360

Watch: Shin Hyun Been And Moon Sang Min Show Playful Chemistry During Poster Shoot For

Watch: Shin Hyun Been And Moon Sang Min Show Playful Chemistry During Poster Shoot For "Cinderella At 2 AM"

Coupang Play’s “Cinderella at 2 AM” has unveiled a new making-of video from the drama’s poster shoot!

“Cinderella at 2 AM” is a romantic comedy starring Shin Hyun Been as Ha Yoon Seo, a woman who doesn’t believe in fairy tale endings, and Moon Sang Min as Seo Joo Won, the chaebol heir who tries to change her mind.

In the new making-of video, Shin Hyun Been and Moon Sang Min introduce the fairytale-like concept for their drama’s posters. Regarding their characters, Shin Hyun Been shares, “Yoon Seo is a very realistic person.” Moon Sang Min simply states, “He’s a prince,” causing Shin Hyun Been to burst into laughter.

During another poster shoot, Moon Sang Min remarks, “Don’t look so pouty,” to which Shin Hyun Been explains, “It’s a concept [for the poster].” She playfully remarks, “He always gets upset about things like this.”

Shin Hyun Been and Moon Sang Min also showcase their heart-fluttering chemistry during the poster shoot, with Moon Sang Min giving Shin Hyun Been a kiss on her cheeks to portray his character’s affection. While filming, Moon Sang Min also fixes Shin Hyun Been’s hair.

Following the poster shoots, Moon Sang Min shares his anticipation for the character posters, confidently mentioning how cute he looks in it. He also praises Shin Hyun Been, pointing out that her clear eyes are a point to focus on in the posters.

Check out the making-of video below!

“Cinderella at 2 AM” recently premiered on August 24. The next episode will air on August 25 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1683795wpp/watch-shin-hyun-been-and-moon-sang-min-show-playful-chemistry-during-poster-shoot-for-cinderella-at-2-am

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newrocher22 said:

I dont see the chemistry between the main leads

Really? I think they have chemistry!

Ep 2 was sweet. I'm glad they started to communicate more openly with each other and that they weren't scared to talk about their feelings. They love each other so much

The Nanny Reaction GIF

Now that big brother Yoon Park's wife is back in town, I have a feeling we are up for some more laughs. Pretty sure that couple will fall in love with each other too.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

I adore the chemistry between the lead couple. They are just too cute! And the work mates are fun, too. Seems like a cool place to work at ~ they just got a truck load of massage chairs ;)

In any case the return of the vice president's wife - does it mean she's evil or not? The music showed sinister vibes, but that may be since the overall shadow of the next two episodes seems to be drama drama rather than the cutesy story we had of ML/FL  and bro2bro. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

bro2bro

Am glad that we have two chaebol brothers who have a good relationship for once. Most of the time, chaebol brothers are mortal enemies in kdramas :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :)

20240825233723_Beauty-and-Mr.-Romantic-L

"Beauty And Mr. Romantic" Ratings Soar Past 20 Percent + "Love Next Door" Hits New All-Time High

Channel A’s new drama “Cinderella at 2 AM” rose to an average nationwide rating of 0.8 percent for its second episode

https://www.soompi.com/article/1683894wpp/beauty-and-mr-romantic-ratings-soar-past-20-percent-love-next-door-hits-new-all-time-high

• Like 1

Hi @partyon, thanks for tagging me! it's been a while and I haven't been able to finish many kdramas this year. I've been keeping this drama (along with the one with hae in and our-dear-mudeokie) on my to watch list but currently waiting for more episodes to be aired so I can make judgement whether this would be worth to watch. Nevertheless, I'll be around to check on the updates so I'll be adding this topic on my following list ^^

• Love 1

Coupang Play's Cinderella at 2 AM premiered scoring a nationwide rating of 0.62%.  

Cinderella at 2 AM follows Yun Seo (Shin Hyun Been), a super pragmatic career woman, trying to part ways with Ju Won (Moon Sang Min), who she comes to know is from a chaebol family. Yun Seo doesn't believe in fairytales and believes she can never marry someone like Ju Won because of her social status. 

qY3v7K_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Cinderella at 2 AM?

Episode 2 of Cinderella at 2 AM will air on August 25 (Sunday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/love-next-door-experiences-an-unexpected-ratings-drop

• Like 1

Shin Hyun Been And Moon Sang Min Agree To Break Up After 27 Dates In

Shin Hyun Been And Moon Sang Min Agree To Break Up After 27 Dates In "Cinderella At 2AM" Poster

Coupang Play has released a special poster for its drama “Cinderella at 2AM”!

“Cinderella at 2AM” is a romantic comedy starring Shin Hyun Been as Ha Yoon Seo, a woman who doesn’t believe in fairy tale endings, and Moon Sang Min as Seo Joo Won, the chaebol heir who tries to change her mind.

Spoilers

The special poster for “Cinderella at 2AM” highlights a breakup-themed date with Shin Hyun Been and Moon Sang Min.

In the first two episodes, Yoon Seo is seen receiving payment in exchange for a breakup, while Joo Won transitions from a junior staff member to a department head following the breakup notice.

The story of Yoon Seo and Joo Won, which begins with a breakup and includes 27 planned dates for a perfect split, has brought a fresh twist to romance-comedy fans.

Instead of a fairy-tale ending, the female lead, Ha Yoon Seo, opts for a more realistic breakup. Meanwhile, the romantic male lead, Seo Joo Won, pursues her with an even more perfect approach, creating engaging chemistry that has excited viewers.

In response to viewer reactions, the special poster shows a date between Yoon Seo and Joo Won, focusing on their breakup arrangement. Yoon Seo, who has been secretly dating Joo Won, the youngest son of the company’s major shareholder, calmly gives her account number and promises to end the relationship within two months after his mother pressures them to break up.

However, Joo Won, who isn’t ready to break up, plays his trump card. He demands that Yoon Seo repay him for the 27 meals they’ve shared. The poster’s message, “Let’s have meals together for two months, and then I’ll let you go,” highlights Joo Won’s careful plan, sparking curiosity about whether the couple will actually part ways after completing the 27 dates.

cinderella-at-2am-special-poster.jpg

The next episode of “Cinderella at 2AM” will air on August 31 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1684168wpp/shin-hyun-been-and-moon-sang-min-agree-to-break-up-after-27-dates-in-cinderella-at-2am-poster

• Like 1