[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

Episode 97 Preview

Kang-san makes a big decision because she feels sorry for the embarrassing future because of him. Meanwhile, Seon-dal, who accidentally runs into Chan-ran, calls Chan-ran 'in-law' and makes Chan-ran uncomfortable...

• Like 1

Episode 98 Preview
Enraged to find out about her daughter's relationship, Chan-ran tries to keep the two apart, and even Jae-hyun and Jun-pyo oppose the relationship between Mi-rae and Kang-san.
Meanwhile, Ye-ju realizes that Joo-hyeok is the 'Chief of Dong' who grabbed Kang-san by the collar...

• Like 4

Episode 99 Preview
Kang San expresses her will to quit her job to Man-seok, and Mi-rae tries to be kind to him by helping Hong-do with his work. Chan-ran visits Du-ho, her future biological father, to ask for her strength, but Du-ho has no heart to oppose Kang-san. Meanwhile, Hong-do grabs Chanran-ran and begs her to accept Gangsan...

• Like 4

On 8/14/2023 at 3:06 PM, dramaninja said:

So we at the let everyone be trash about a normal relationship phase.  

Currently I can understand the point of view of the mother of FL, her adopted daughter is dating a man who has a child a teenager but in addition he lives with his in law family of his deceaded wife; I'm not saying they shouldn't be together, but FL should know that at the end of the day his partner's family is also in the relationship equation even if they are not yet married. On the other hand her mother doesn't know the ML and his family so well, she sees the whole thing, but I'm sure with time she will agree. We as viewer, we knew that ML is a very good guy

• Like 3

It is somewhat of a ‘tradition’ -a bad one -that the current weekend drama storylines will be mirrored in the current weekly drama, (smacks of AI writing ) and one of those repeated storylines in both “Real”& “Gold” is suddenly the nice mother of a lead turns batshit, crazy, opposing her daughter’s  (or son, in the case of ”Real”) relationship-tossing the mandatory, lovingly prepared food. This is really one of the worst aspects of these mostly misogynist portrayals of the women characters and just bad writing. The writers totally forget the characters that they have built up, and how the actors have portrayed them. They make the story and characters just ridiculous.

Most of the characters are childish, In the best family K dramas, this can be endearing and somewhat relaxing to watch. and that does reflect something in real life. Most of us will never become truly adults - growing up takes every second of living - but arbitrarily this writer suddenly has grumpy Gramps as the mediator and the kind mother is hysterical and prejudiced… it’s very difficult for the actress to deal with and ‘mom’ doesn’t deal with it well… and of course, in the end, she will accept her daughter’s chosen love…

In some perverse way, these badly written melos do challenge the prejudices of archaic systems, it is one of the reasons that I watch them now and then

MR disappears in the preview. I guess she leave the house after finding out what CR did.

Episode 100 preview 

Chan-ran offers to give Kang-san a building worth 3 billion won if he breaks up with Mirae. When Mirae realizes that Chan-ran tried to bribe Kang-san with money, she gets into a huge argument with Chan-ran... 

• Like 3

Seems like it ends with Sun Joo return.

Episode 101 Preview

Chanran invites Jandi to her house, and Jandi is confused by a woman she met at her playground. Meanwhile, Joo-hyeok and Ye-ju get closer without their families knowing...

• Like 2

Episode 102 Preview

Kangsan is worried about Jandi, who suddenly received a cell phone bought by someone she didn't know. Seon-joo sees Mi-rae, Kang-san and Jan-di's affectionate side and is overcome with jealousy from her.
Meanwhile, Kyu-sun is discovered by Gyu-cheol while having an affair with Du-ho...

• Thanks 1

Episode 103 Preview 

Seon-joo shows up in front of Hong-do and Ye-joo, and Gyu-chul confiscates her cell phone and tells her to break up with Doo-ho. Meanwhile, Kang-San hears from Doo-Ho that he saw a woman who looked familiar...

• Like 2