[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

Episode 116 Preview

Jan-di is shocked to find out that Jenny is her sister, and Du-ho goes to Gyu-seon's house with hotteok that Gyu-seon wants to eat, but she is in danger of being discovered by Gyu-cheol.
Meanwhile, Jan-di meets Seon-ju and in a fit of rage withdraws her intention to donate bone marrow...

• Like 4

Gang-San's dad doesn't know Jan-Di is technically another man's daughter too?? 

Also, technically SJ cheated on GS first when she gave birth to another man's child. Why isn't GS even mad about that? Why isn't he pointing that out? She's basically a hypocrite. He has a justified reason to divorce her for commiting adultry (Korean law). The evidence is even there at the hospital waiting for a bone marrow. She's an adulter herself. Doesn't any of the characters even see that? Doesn't she even see that? 

GS shouldn't let SJ bully MR claiming she is an adulter when SJ is an adulter herself.      

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

Gang-San's dad doesn't know Jan-Di is technically another man's daughter too?? 

Also, technically SJ cheated on GS first when she gave birth to another man's child. Why isn't GS even mad about that? Why isn't he pointing that out? She's basically a hypocrite. He has a justified reason to divorce her for commiting adultry (Korean law). The evidence is even there at the hospital waiting for a bone marrow. She's an adulter herself. Doesn't any of the characters even see that? Doesn't she even see that? 

GS shouldn't let SJ bully MR claiming she is an adulter when SJ is an adulter herself.      

Kang San's didn't knew Jandi wasn't his granddaughter. Kang San married Sun joo because she was depressed when the father of her child end up dead. Only Ho Shik knew about it. And the rest of the family also didn't. 

But yeah, she is an adulterer too. At least Mirae thought Kang San is a widower but Sun Joo knew she is married when she gave birth to another child 

• Like 2

too bad, this drama started well, but unfortunately it wasn't great, we went more than 70 episodes without the leads being able to date together and have feelings and even it was difficult for them to be together, and even a few episodes after the RickRoll'D ex wife returns, we saw nothing of the lead couple's relationship. Now there are only 5 episodes left I think, I think there will be a time jump for the finale, I don't see a marriage for the leads but maybe for the biological father of the female lea, and even for female lead's other ex cheater

• Like 2

SunJu clearly says she remarried in the US and had a daughter. Yet, she's in Korea bullying MiRae for being a adulteress and getting mad at Gang-San for wanting a divorce. 

Basically... she remarried in the US when she had a secret husband in Korea that her husband in America didn't know about. 

Why doesn't any of the family characters (including Gang-San and Jan-Di) see this as adultry. ADULTRY. C'MON. 

Jandi is more angry that her mom loves her half-sister more than the fact her mother went to another country, remarried, and had a child. Is she even angry that her mother abandoned her and her father to have a second family?  This is Red Shoes level.  

Don't let a adultress call you an adultress when technically speaking, all we know is that MiRae and Gang-San are just dating. That's not really adultry in a legal stand point.  

• Like 2

Um, I can't believe my eyes now MR is seen as the mistress who destroys the couple? while SJ left her husband, her daughter and her family for years and had a child with someone else, but that's MR the problem?? none of his characters put the witch in her place. It's incredible, I think the writer must have a problem or else he takes the viewers for imbeciles

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Um, I can't believe my eyes now MR is seen as the mistress who destroys the couple? while SJ left her husband, her daughter and her family for years and had a child with someone else, but that's MR the problem?? none of his characters put the witch in her place. It's incredible, I think the writer must have a problem or else he takes the viewers for imbeciles

None of the family characters see what SJ did is wrong (Including Gang-San and JanDi). She's walking all over them. You would think Jandi would be angry that she left her and her dad to start a new family, but no she's more angry that SJ might only love Jenny but not her. You would think that Gang-San be mad that she cheated on him. No, he's more angry that she's trying to ruin his relationship with Mirae.   

SJ is going around calling MR, an adultress when SJ is the real adultress.    

• Like 4

It’s the producers one should be really angry with - not the characters that are probably being created by AI at this point. Weak Producers who don’t realize that people out there watching don’t need to be treated as idiots, even those that watch a daily melodrama,! They are so afraid of creating

3-D characters that don’t constantly do 180° turns - they didn’t even have the intelligence to be able to fill out five episodes with something better than the crap they have it delivered up. I feel very sorry for the actors who need to work and are often not paid that much anyway. They represent the face of Korea today and yet, except for the stars that can get good contracts, they are constantly misused… this series is not Netflix but since many watch Korean series on Netflix here is an article, sorry if it has a pay wall but there are similar articles out there on the plight of Korean actors today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/07/21/netflix-south-korea-india-sag-strike/

• Like 1