[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

So it seems like Sun Joo has Leukemia.

Episode 109 Preview

Jandi folds the carnation again and presents it to the ship owner. Seon-ju calls Kang-san out for being drunk, and she alienates Mi-rae, saying, 'When I call Kang-san, she always comes running'. Meanwhile, Seon-ju learns from Hong-do and Ye-ju about Doo-ho living in a single room...

• Like 2

If this was another drama, Ok Mi-Rae is the evil rich mistress that is forcing Su-Jung into a divorce and is trying to take away her daughter. Meanwhile, Guem Gang-San is divorcing Su-Jung because he wants to marry into a rich family. 

• LOL 1

54 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Is there a thread yet for the new daily after this one?.

The drama that replaces this one is called Bumby Family (English Title) and it comes out on September 18. I don't see a thread. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

The drama that replaces this one is called Bumby Family (English Title) and it comes out on September 18. I don't see a thread. 

Okay, thanks for the info @kboramint.

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan   @tiMadam  Its still just a theory she got married in the U.S and needs it for a child

Oh okay it would make sense if true @Lunkera

• Like 2

Episode 110 Preview

Du-ho is shocked by the ship owner's unwillingness to give up her position as Kang-san's wife. Seon-joo draws blood from her grass, saying that he is going to check her health. Meanwhile, Jandi goes to the future and asks her for something...

• Like 3

14 hours ago, africandramalover said:

When will Kang San get away from his parasitic ex-inlaws and his mother in law who you can't convince me isn't sexually attracted to her son in law?! This must be the first drama where the the villain characters are more lovable than the good guys!

Yes. That mother-in-law has always been a piece of work. I also detest the way the actress that plays her hangs her mouth open and wide when she talks or just stares.

• Like 3

Sun Joo has another daughter called Jaeni.

Episode 113 Preview

Chan-ran goes to meet Hong-do to set a date for the meeting, and Kyu-seon visits Du-ho and is barred from the doorstep. Meanwhile, Kang-san decides to inform Man-seok and Chan-ran of the return of Sun Joo...

• Like 4

Episode 114 Preview

Kang-san learns that Seon-ju has a hidden daughter, Jenny, and her misunderstanding about her future is cleared thanks to Jan-di and Ho-shik. Meanwhile, Jun-pyo says something he shouldn't do to Su-ji, who is gossiping about Jan-di...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So wait... if Gang San isn't JanDi's bio dad then that means SunJu has two daughters that lost their bio dad? What a strange coiencidence. 

Also, this just makes SunJu a hypocrite. She's been attacking Mi-Rae for a being a mistress but didn't she run away to America and had a child with a another man while still technically married?? 

• Like 3