[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

Am I hearing it wrong but did Ye-Joo called Sun-Joo... "Jagun Umma" which is Korean for "Younger Aunt" when they first met on the street? Is the director or editor not paying attention or am I wrong? Also, she called her "Jagun Unni". I skipped a lot of episodes so I don't know a lot of the family tree but who's the "Kun Unni" then? 

Also... like any mother in K-dramas, Ma Hong-Do believes blood comes first in family. Of course, she's going to be on Sun-Joo's side. 

Seriously though... If Sun-Joo is Ye-Joo's Jagun Unni then who's Ye-Joo's Kun Unni? 

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

Am I hearing it wrong but did Ye-Joo called Sun-Joo... "Jagun Umma" which is Korean for "Younger Aunt" when they first met on the street? Is the director or editor not paying attention or am I wrong? Also, she called her "Jagun Unni". I skipped a lot of episodes so I don't know a lot of the family tree but who's the "Kun Unni" then? 

Also... like any mother in K-dramas, Ma Hong-Do believes blood comes first in family. Of course, she's going to be on Sun-Joo's side. 

Seriously though... If Sun-Joo is Ye-Joo's Jagun Unni then who's Ye-Joo's Kun Unni? 

The sister that is in the US that married Eun Sang Soo (the other brother in law) i guess

11 hours ago, kboramint said:

Is there a reason why he's in Korea when his wife is in the US? 

Yeah. They want their only son, Se Chan to study in the US so the first sister went to live there with their son. At first Sang Soo lived apart from the family but due to rising cost, he sold/rent his house and lived with his inlaws

• Like 1

Episode 105 Preview

Seon-joo begins to openly reveal his will to reunite with Kang-san, and Kang-san eventually postpones the meeting. Gyu-cheol sets up a bakery to oppose Doo-ho.
Meanwhile, Seon-joo appears in front of Mi-rae...

• Like 2

Gang-San is not the biological dad of Jan-Di? Is this the first time the audience is hearing this? So, she was raised by her step-dad throughout this whole show?  Is the writer trying to make Oh Mi-Rae and Guem Jan-Di similar and relatable. Both abandoned by their biological parent and raised by their step-parent?       

14 hours ago, kboramint said:

Wait.. If Gang-San and Sun-Joo technically didn't get a divorce then that just makes Ok Mi-Rae a mistress.  

yes, the poor girl but to be fair, they dating only after ML thought that his wife was died

she was used before by another man who cheated on her

i wonder what's the RickRoll'D ex wife is gonna do, she will go to MR's family to demand them to break up?? lol

Episode 108 Preview

At Kang San's words to move away from Hongdo, Jandi fiercely resists. Jan-di is afraid that she will be separated from Hong-do and Seon-joo because of her future, and she pushes Kang-san, asking who is more important, herself or MR. Meanwhile, Kang San encounters the Sun Joo in an unexpected place and is perplexed...

• Like 2