[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

Episode 94 Preview

Jan-di, who goes to Jun-pyo's house for a performance evaluation, inadvertently enters Su-ji's room and causes a misunderstanding.
Meanwhile, Ye-ju, who went to Hwangdong Food to deliver lunch boxes, is treated as a merchant by Won-ki and is in danger of being kicked out...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali It’s been a hot second since I really visited again but I really missed those hilarious gifs haha. You’re still going strong!

I think we’re slowly seeing a redemption arc for JH haha. He started with apologizing to MR and then covering for his aunt and now it looks like he’s helping out YJ. Ahh it’s still gonna be a long month left for both side’s families accepting each other. We all know it’s gonna be a really annoying rollercoaster. Still enjoying the show! JD really did mature a lot too and is even trying to help her dad. Even after the reveal of JD not being KS’s biological daughter, I’m sure they’ll still be the same (though I can see JD having a moment of shock). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

so people said that ML's wife is coming and she is not dead, i don't know but even if she return she dooesn't love ML. But yes, it will be weird, it's her family here and FL will be sad to come between them, some problem will arise

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

Preview 95

Jandi, suddenly accused of being a tint thief, appeals for her innocence, but the only person who believes in her is Mirae. Jun-pyo can't overcome the hurt of a broken heart and starts refusing to go to school.
Meanwhile, Ye-ju is thrilled when she thinks of Joo-hyeok who saved her...

• Like 5

@dramaninja Yeah, i thought the same. MR & CR is talking back against Sooji today. MR will stand up more and more for Jandi. Since she will be Jandi future mother, they have to prove that she can protect jandi aswell. Jandi will put aside her concerns when she sees MR standing up and believing in her.

• Blob 2

On 8/9/2023 at 9:57 AM, Ameera Ali said:

his naive auntie every day be like .. :D

Look who's going to visit them in a few weeks (drama-wise):

spacer.png

Mi Rae's half-sibling(s?) and Joo Hyeok's first cousin(s?).

Edited by Jonah Kyle
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks! OK, changed to jpg!
  • Like 1