[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

When the company employee was visiting Chairman as his spy, KS entered. He asked if he thought KS was a good caretaker and Chairman respond yes. It's the best one yet and had praises for KS. KS was happy he thought highly of him. That's something KS really needed to hear. I want him to gain confidence.

• Like 3

Best part was JH reaction finding out Yoojin sitting near them. She stalking JH and i enjoy seeing him getting nervous.

Episode 52 Preview
Su-ji, who tried to entice Man-seok with shallow water, rather incurs Man-seok's anger, and Seon-dal, who has nowhere to go, loses all of his money. On the other hand, Yu-jin begins to press Joo-hyeok more and more boldly... .

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

So from ep 50 preview we see someone saving MR from getting hit. Today with ep 53 preview KS wear that outfit. MR is out with JH and hear a commotion. MR calls KS. I guess his dad is getting beaten. So it will be KS who save MR.

Someone mentioned on watchasian that KS is like MR guardian angel/savior. He's always there when she needs help the most and i agree with it. MR almost getting hit and JH can't be bothered to go there with her when she scolds the man. Hoping MR wake up soon and see the difference with JH and KS.

Episode 53 Preview
After being scolded by Joo-hyeok for coming up with an idea for instant porridge, Sang-soo finally calls someone with a grudge. Meanwhile, Ho-Rang lends his card to Seon-Dal... .

• Like 4

Seems like JH badmouthing.

Episode 54 Preview

Seon-dal eventually moves into Hong-do's house, and Gyu-sun finally confesses her feelings to Du-ho. Meanwhile, Chanran is bothered by Gangsan's family who keeps causing trouble... .

• Like 2

Episode 55 Preview

Man-seok cooks, saying he will develop instant porridge himself, and Kang-san tries to talk him out of it. Meanwhile, Seon-dal is obsessed with Kyu-seon and actively flirts with him... .

• Like 2

While Sooji was fueling the fire regarding KS, Chairman just left angrily he did not want to fire KS it seems like.

KS helped Chairman today and it seems like they were impressed with the porridge. KS will definitely help Chairman. HR confessed. In the preview, JH is even more arrogant and controlling. Even grabbing KS arm. SS reported to Sooji about JH paying off a woman?

Episode 56 Preview Gangsan is heavy-hearted about her confession of the tiger, but she wraps her head in order to pay back the one million won for the card that Sundal wrote. Meanwhile, Jandi goes to see Tiger in hospital with Mirae...

f

• Like 2