[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

@dramaninja Yeah and im happy. Since it's the slow downfall of their relationship. MR has alot of trauma regarding her father. He is stepping on a landmine.

Jandi did go to far which could cause the business to fail. But part of this is KS fault for not putting down his foot properly against HR advances. Jandi actions are somewhat understandable but not acceptable. Jandi probably realize deep down she has been abandoned by her mother and fears losing her father. There are plenty of parents who neglect their children after remarriage so Jandi worries and fears re not unfounded. Especially with her mother already abandoned her.

• Like 2

JP spoke up to Jandi defense and explained its because HR was chasing KS and such. I think he had the entire family permission to start the art academy in the end. CR even scolded for Sooji making fun and laughing at HR and KS situation.

Yoojin shows up infront of MR at the art academy late. We getting closer and closer to MR and DH reunion

Episode 64 Preview

Yoo-jin, who enrolled in the Ho-rang art academy, is furious when she realizes that Joo-hyeok gave her Mi-rae the same bracelet he gave him.
Meanwhile, Doo-ho goes to feed the children at the orphanage and runs into Chan-ran and Mi-rae's mother and daughter...

• Like 3

"I should've tried to understand her and comfort her more". What??? She then had the nerve to say that she came close to hating her dad because he made her apologize for her despicable behavior. What? He then said no one has ever tried to understand Jandi. What??? She had more than enough understanding. Discipline her! Chastise her! To do those things are love! Otherwise, their discomfort in discipline will continually enable her terrorist behavior!

• Like 1

The hug and JH making MR angry happens tomorrow. At the end of the episode MR and KS got really close and JH got mad again. Head of orphanage knows DH is MR father. But probably can't say it cause of confidentiality.

Episode 65 Preview
Seon-dal finds out that Kyu-seon is the younger sister of the president of Hwang Dong Food. Meanwhile, Joo-hyeok shows hostility toward Kang-san, who keeps getting entangled with Mi-rae.
She urges Mi-rae, who proudly admits that she was adopted, to forget the past...

• Like 3

from the preview sound, next week will start getting more serious. Last scene was MR holding hair accessory. Hearing the voiceover of JH telling her about forgetting her p and using the excuse that her mom would be sad and such. We at the turning point now according to char profile.

HR and HS talked badly about MR behind her back and she was hurt aswell. MR announced at the orphanage that she was adopted and from the orphanage more or less. So now both DH and KS know shes adopted.

Episode 66 Preview

Doo-ho learns that Charlie is Seon-dal, Kang-san's father, and threatens to tell Gyu-sun the truth. Meanwhile, Man-seok knows that Joo-hyeok's instant porridge plan is the best, but he's not sure...

• Like 3

@dramaninja Yep. It seems MR also wants to quit art academy in preview. Going from title of the clips, it seems she was talked badly because she was an adoptee but i can't be sure. If MR quits, Jandi is gonna hate HR even more. I think MR and her father storyline is finally getting to be revealed in the next 10 episodes. I think she will find out very soon in like ep70

• Like 4