[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

Pretty boring episode. But next week looks good. JP at the art academy getting vip treatment. MR fell into KS arms. 

Episode 61 Preview Kang-san is in a difficult situation because of Seon-dal who recklessly used Ho-rang's card. Meanwhile, Jun-pyo says he wants to attend the four art academies in the future...

• Like 3

Episode 62 Preview

Ye-ju secretly plans something else over Seon-dal's shoes. On the other hand, Jan-di's grim eyes flash as she sees the tiger who is fully prepared for the news that Jun-pyo is on the way...

• Like 4

When is the male lead ever going to grow a spine and divorce these savage in-laws he has?? That's the only character development I want to see .. even more than the romance between him and the female lead :rage:

I mean... Do they exist as a plot device to give his character things to do when he's stopping them from their foolishness, paying their debts and apologizing endlessly on their behalf? I'm not sure all the apologies in my entire life add up to the apologizing he does in one episode!!

Their relationship is beyond inappropriate, obviously depending on which part of the world you come from. A man cannot sleep in his in-laws house where I come from, so I keep trying to not retch when I see them in the house. Worse still, MIL is hanging on to him, and I wish a character would ask her if she's interested in her son in law!:tired: they have no boundaries!!

• Like 1

Episode 63 Preview

Kang San is worried about Jandi troubles, but after listening to Mirae's advice, he realizes that Jandi is worried about losing his father.

Meanwhile, Kang-San, with Mirae's help, wins a contract to deliver lunch boxes to a daycare center...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1