[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

Wow just wow on JH. He's such a disgusting vermin. I hope the other girl takes revenge in the future and expose him.

Also KS more or less had enough of Sooji telling her to not use their family's pain to hurt his daughter again.

• Like 2

Next week looks good.

MR repeatedly apologizes to KS. KS tried hard to contain his anger. MR was not happy today with JH way of doing things. KS properly told SJ to leave Jandi alone. Chairman is angry. CR i think informed MR that Chairman found out that it spread to the company. She may have scolded MR. MR found out about CR and GC. MR is angry with JH in preview. JH is mad since things not going his way. YJ starts her first day at work. KS comforts MR.

Episode 41 Preview
Mi-rae feels betrayed by Joo-hyeok, who pretends not to know the relationship between Gyu-cheol and Chan-ran, and Joo-hyeok reveals his desire to occupy Brass Food.
Meanwhile, Kang San discovers Mi Rae crying alone...

• Like 3

On 5/20/2023 at 2:52 AM, Lunkera said:

Oooh so now Chairman want neither JH or GC as a son in law. Surprising development :D . MR is pissed in preview.

When he finds out how big of a scumbag the president's son is, he will be even more validated by his decision to ditch them both!

• Like 2

JH was so smug with his father. MR was so disappointed with JH words that she handed back the engagement ring. CR and GC are talking. CR wants to support the children. GC says MR found out and CR is shocked. KS helps HS who was on a blind date to close academy. KS finds MR crying. CR tries to call but MR won't answer. KS just comforts MR while she is crying. Ofcourse jealous HR appears and ruin their moment. 

Episode 42 Preview

Ye-ju receives special interview training from Sang-soo, and the four members of Hong-do unanimously cheer Ye-ju on her way to her interview. Meanwhile, Mi-rae visits Man-seok and makes a declaration that surprises everyone...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lunkera said:

Checked the subs. JH is so disgusting. He blames CR and wants to destroy her by taking the company.

JH is still under the impression that CR is the cause of his mother's death.  That is one sick mind.  It is sad that the father did not educate his son properly.  

• Like 5