[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

Watching the subs, HS told KS that JH mistreats MR. HS absolutely hates SJ and see no reason why KS shouldn't move on after what she did. He did go alittle to far in his words regarding Jandi, because KS will never abandon her. Also they were almost busted. KS dad almost heard the truth about Jandi. Jandi is gonna get hurt alot. KS dad will definitely reject her once he finds out that Jandi is not his biological granddaughter. Jandi will also get hurt by finding out her mother saw her as a mistake and finding out KS is not her biological father. I do love how Jandi and MR getting closer. When MR said she cant go until class is over, Jandi didn't argue, she just looked sad.

So JH was at MR house. No doubt sucking up to the chairman.. KS dad words were true. MR should break up with him if he stood her up. HS getting suspicious of HR who never spend money usually to treat KS dad to a expensive steakhouse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Felt really bad for MR here. Jandi felt really bad for her in the preview. Seems like KS and SJ have made peace for the moment. Can't wait for MR and JH to break-up. Please let MR meet her father at friday.

I feel so bad for MR, JH is such a jerk, I agree can't wait for them to break up.

• Like 2

JH is making me root for his father even though it is likely true there may he been some malevolence regarding his treatment of his deceased wife. To what extent of malevolence I am not sure, but son can be reunited with his mother in the afterlife quickly. This dude on his first night back engages in a booty call with some chick and purposefully ignore MH until she became useful for his revenge. He demeans her in every way. He has the temperament of an 9 yr old. I'm sure he has a tear-worthy back story, but I could care less.

• Like 3

@TheQueenReturns Completely agree. I'm actually enjoying GC plotting against his son. He so knows MR and JH won't last. Unlike JH, GC knows how to play the long game to get what he wants. JH is not very smart about it either. He is just showing MR his bad sides more and more. Nail in the coffin will be when JH tells MR to not meet her biological dad.

His backstory is completely irrelevant. He will be my most disliked character during the entire drama. Most likely GC will join him in that spot in the second half. SJ or HR will be in 3rd spot depending how they act later.

• Like 2

Jandi decided to go over and sit by MR table to keep her company. KS first said no but Jandi did it anyway. MR can't get into contact with JH. They are leaving when MR get a call from JH saying he is at MR house. JH is too busy sucking up and scheming with MR family to bother give MR basic human respect. MR almost started to cry. KS was staring at MR from distance and felt bad for her. KS is definitely falling for MR. KS dad told KS to go. MR arrive home and she buys JH crap for the moment.

KS sees MR while buying food at convenience store. MR stuffing her mouth with kimbap. Both MR and KS are laughing. KS sit down by MR table and they eat and talk together while laughing. KS give MR one of the beer while MR give one of her kimbap. I can't wait for them to get together for real. Their chemistry is so sweet. MR and Chairman relationship won't get much better until she breaks up with JH.

In the preview, MR and DH run into each other. I think they won't recognize each other yet. It was after all 20 years but i think DH will suspect it. I think the key is the child hair accessory both MR and DH has.

f

f

• Like 3