[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

I'm really worried the drama is gonna end on an open ending more or less with DD uniting in last minutes of last episode and no wedding scene. I hope they are back together by 50.

I think we’re going to have a wedding if only for AK to see DD get married lol. 

• Like 3

In a somewhat related information I saw Immortal Songs preview for KBS World airing and next week the cast of the show will be featured.  It looks interesting. Might watch that instead. Since I have just consigned myself to watching previews and reading comments for now.

For YG to be head of a conglomerate he seems to have lost some sense when he got amnesia. He may have lost memories but he seemed to forget he has a first wife. So if Sara claims to be in the picture for a long time what of his love for his first wife that he was devoted to.  Plus he just does not think hard enough how this came about if Sara and his Monster Mistress step mother can run circles around him.  They really need to be unmasked at this point. Plus Sara's mother she need to pay for being a thief.  

And can you imagine the scandal if this were to really happen in conservative SK a chaebol family with having intersecting lines of connection. They are all inter related at some point .  How does this writer try to justify and clarify this now. Went over her head with this story I will wait how this is all sorted out in the end. Will be interesting.  Agree this story is not the weekend family drama but makjang now 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

YG has remember that Sara and him was not in love at all. He wants to know who's baby it is. Looks like Gun will found out poor guy he has a baby. YG will fight for DD now?, he needs to chase her now and win her back.

KBS 2TV’s hit drama “Young Lady and Gentleman” also reached a new all-time high with its latest episode, which earned an average nationwide rating of 37.2 percent. The drama remained the most-watched program of any kind to air on Sunday.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/twenty-five-twenty-one-and-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-both-hit-their-highest-ratings-yet/#ixzz7Mo4l3qBN

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Seeing Sara debase herself is really making me uncomfortable. On the one hand, it's right for her to be cast out of the house, but wow, still... that's just sad. Maybe that's Dae-ran's dream sequence or something? Anyway, she has become too pathetic to watch. It's very depressing.

This really better be the final break-up. YG and DD better get together once and for all.

I do wonder if all this is to get the audience to accept the age difference. They manipulate the audience so much that everyone's crying out, "Just get these two together already!!!" and no one cares about the age difference anymore - because some people had a problem with that at first.

Anna is dying! Cancer has spread to her pancreas! Ugh, I cannot feel good about this, either. I mean, abandoning her baby was pretty awful, but this really makes it hard to just feel happiness for our main couple.

I like Se-ryeon, but if she's going to insist on living with her in-laws, she should learn not to be so picky about the food and drink she gets in this house. Also not a fan of how the whole family is catering to her every whim because they think she's a "golden cow." Wait until they find out she gave up her shares in the company! (I'm sure YG will give them back to her eventually, with the caveat that Dae-ran can't touch it. But for now, she gave them up!)

• Like 8

Love is too strong for a couple to be worried about age gap and a widower with 3 kids so long they are willing to accept & make sacrifices.  The kids love her & vice versa, more than enough to bring happiness & love to the whole family regardless of what other people think & gossip. 

• Like 5

More cast members tested positive for COVID-19: 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=003&aid=0011047511

Ahn Woo Yeon (Park Dae Bum) and Yang Byeong-Yeol(Bong Joon Oh) were also diagnosed with COVID-19. Both diagnosed on the 4th and don't have any symptoms. Both had their third vaccine shots(booster) and are in quarantine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Okay, now preview is up at KBS page. Next episode is 12th march. Written preview will probably not be out until friday again.

Thanks for the info.

7 minutes ago, kysy said:

Ahn Woo Yeon (Park Dae Bum) and Yang Byeong-Yeol(Bong Joon Oh) were also diagnosed with COVID-19. Both diagnosed on the 4th and don't have any symptoms. Both had their third vaccine shots(booster) and are in quarantine. 

Hope they get better soon.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Seeing Sara debase herself is really making me uncomfortable. On the one hand, it's right for her to be cast out of the house, but wow, still... that's just sad. Maybe that's Dae-ran's dream sequence or something? Anyway, she has become too pathetic to watch. It's very depressing.

This really better be the final break-up. YG and DD better get together once and for all.

I do wonder if all this is to get the audience to accept the age difference. They manipulate the audience so much that everyone's crying out, "Just get these two together already!!!" and no one cares about the age difference anymore - because some people had a problem with that at first.

Anna is dying! Cancer has spread to her pancreas! Ugh, I cannot feel good about this, either. I mean, abandoning her baby was pretty awful, but this really makes it hard to just feel happiness for our main couple.

I like Se-ryeon, but if she's going to insist on living with her in-laws, she should learn not to be so picky about the food and drink she gets in this house. Also not a fan of how the whole family is catering to her every whim because they think she's a "golden cow." Wait until they find out she gave up her shares in the company! (I'm sure YG will give them back to her eventually, with the caveat that Dae-ran can't touch it. But for now, she gave them up!)

Lol wait until they find what DD inherits. Was ok foR DD’s brother to marry age difference but not DD. DD is gonna be the golden cow poor girl stepmom never treated her that way

• Like 6

Koreans are pissed. Trending News ranked 4 on naver is about SaRa pretending the baby is YG and the constant abuse of children with regards to YG and DD having to breakup. Also about YG not properly doing any proper investigation and thinking the baby is his. many are uncomfortable and even though the drama have high ratings they are questioning the quality. Thats about what i got from google translate : Source  https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=609&aid=0000549396

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

Unless she buys his bull that he did it to be a good friend or something. Or KJ lies and say he only found out after HB was born so he didn't have a choice. I just feel like she is not going to be as mad as we want her to be. She won't fully drop him until she finds out about all his manipulations. 

You know, that might be the reason. Because as we have seen so far, this writer has only concentrated on the age difference as the biggest issue in their relationship. Nevermind other things. 

Though, at this point I'm so tired of their back-and-forth, I'd like to see DD away from YG. She does look cute with the friend. 

12 hours ago, chickfactor said:

I already cried about it. As much as she is a flawed character, I liked her. And I hoped to see her having to work for a relationship with her daughter. Instead, the writer is again, doing the whole punishing trope, not bringing anything new or less cliché to the story. It seems, DD has still some crying to do in this drama.

My biggest issue right now, is with ppl like SC. Because, it doesn't seem like he has learned much, he still goes around trying to manipulate DD to do what he thinks and that scene where he was on his knees, begging Sara...well, I felt so sick by it. How can he not even try to defend/ listen to his daughter? 

I just hope this writer punishes Sara, as she's doing with Anna. If not, and we end up having to see Sara as DD's aunt...well...

8 hours ago, Lfd said:

Lol wait until they find what DD inherits. Was ok foR DD’s brother to marry age difference but not DD. DD is gonna be the golden cow poor girl stepmom never treated her that way

You know, I've been waiting for her to find out about SR not having shares. But DD inheriting a lot of money. DD. being who she is, will make her stepmother rich, even after how she treated her. Well, YS should be happy. 

• Like 4

On 3/6/2022 at 3:21 AM, Ameera Ali said:

this not the way to treat pregnant woman , because this how you get a lawsuit :mrgreen:

Just read an article where Park Hana said this wasn't planned, but she actually tripped on her heels and fell down.  I guess they decided to keep it.

Maybe they'll use it to put the fetus in distress, necessitating pre-natal blood tests.  Though it looks like YG is sure it isn't his anyway.  Sara should just ID CG, otherwise it means she slept around with even another guy.

As for AK, if it's pancreatic cancer, that is almost a death sentence.  5-year survival rate for regional (dr said around the pancreas) cancer as low as 14%.  My mom had it and passed just 3 months after diagnosis.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 3/7/2022 at 12:03 AM, Newbie21SG said:

I am surprised that they have not finished filming by now, with only 6 episodes left.

Look like there may be delay now, with Covid cases affecting the cast.

I read somewhere that Park Dan Dan was tested positive for Covid, that's why there is a delay.

20 hours ago, Elchan said:

Love is too strong for a couple to be worried about age gap and a widower with 3 kids so long they are willing to accept & make sacrifices.  The kids love her & vice versa, more than enough to bring happiness & love to the whole family regardless of what other people think & gossip. 

Age is just a number, when comes to love , is never to young or old as long as you find happiness.

Nobody can have control of one's life. You only have one life, so live to the fullness and do what your hearts desire. 

Is not a crime to love someone who could be your father because of the age gap. Nothing is impossible  if you go all out and make a difference ( MAD )

On 3/7/2022 at 9:03 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

YG has remember that Sara and him was not in love at all. He wants to know who's baby it is. Looks like Gun will found out poor guy he has a baby. YG will fight for DD now?, he needs to chase her now and win her back.

Yes, finally the truth prevails and Sara will be kicked out from YG house. I feel for Cha Gun who might wants  to hold responsible for the unborn baby, but will Sara give in ?

20 hours ago, kysy said:

Is so scary that even with booster shot, you still get infected.

Hope they recover soon.  

I like how Se Ryeon trying to fit into the Parks home by staying in a small cozy room.

Even though she is from a rich family, she tries her very best to accomodate herself

w/o having those luxuries. I hate her mom for throwing out those hurting words "parasite", just can't stand her, hope she regrets one day when YG kick her out from the house and she has no where to put.

Manager, Ms Kim was damn good. She goes by the book and I like how she handle

Sara and taking down notes and report back to YG. LOL, how she imitate Sara talking to Jae Ni. Go lady, you are being paid for the good & excellent job.

• Like 7