[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

12 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Also, do people want me to continue writing full recap for the last remaining episodes? dont know if anyone actually reads them before watching the episode.

Please continue to write full recap .Usually I will read the recap first before decided either that episode worth to watch or not .Thank you :D

• Like 6

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Young Lady and Gentleman” remained the most-watched program of any kind to air on Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 35.7 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-twenty-five-twenty-one-continues-reign-at-no-1/#ixzz7NNUToe3Y

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Also, do people want me to continue writing full recap for the last remaining episodes? dont know if anyone actually reads them before watching the episode.

Please do continue! I really appreciate all your effort in giving us the summary of each episode. thank you very much  

I actually stop watching this drama at around episode 10 and only reading your summary just to catch up 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, shahila1978 said:

Please do. My country is one week late and I detest going to the pirate website to see the show as it airs so your recap is very much anticipated. Thanks very much for your effort

Do you watch on KBSWORLD? It's always one week late. 

You can watch YouTube short clips too. 

Here you go:

https://youtube.com/c/KBSdrama

• Like 3

Episode 48 Recap. Edited for space for videos.

Spoiler

Time to go!

Episode 48 :

SaRa Ex give YG a DNA Test. SaRa comes and apologize to YG and drags Ex away. SaRa ask him what he's doing and if he does anything to Sejong she will kill him. Ex talks black and ends with SaRa slapping him and to leave Sejong alone. SaRa calling him a RickRoll'D while he leaves. SaRa receive call from YG to meet. YG pressure her for the truth. SaRa confess she left Sejong outside the house. SaRa saying sorry and YG is pissed. Yg upset while SaRa keeps saying sorry and leave. SaRa go home to her mom. SaRa receive call from Ex who watching over Sejong who playing at a machine.  Ex threaten SaRa. YG looking for Sejong and calling SR to inform. DD overhear that Sejong is missing. DD run off to look for him. SaRa ex with Sejong but Sejong wants to leave. But says he cant leave until SaRa comes. SaRa ex receive phone call and Sejong runs from him. YG,SaRa, DD looking for Sejong separately.  DD save Sejong but is hit and SaRa witness it and is shocked.  SaRa ex sees it and runs away. DD taken to the hospital.

YG comfort Sejong saying DD will be alright. Sejong saying sorry and saying it happened i think.  SaRa sees it all. SR and kids arrive at the hospital and is worried. Sechan tell Sejong to go play. YG with DD in hospital room. SaRa enters and YG wants her to leave. They are talking about Sejong and SaRa saying to be careful of of him. YG says to talk outside. DD is awake and hear SaRa is Sejong biological mom. YG ask what SaRa wants "Is it money?". SaRa beg on her knees and say thanks for raising him and bla bla. YG says something about Sejong bio father and leave. Mirim and Junoh having dinner. Kid have something stuck in throat and Junoh save him. Kid mother thank him and people applaud. Mirim looking at Junoh proudly outside and hug him. Saying hes cool/handsome?.

SC scolding DD at the hospital. DD says do you think i would let Sejong get hit?. SC and YS leave. YG watching over Sejong sleeping. YG receive call from Ex again and they meet up. Ex spouting RickRoll'D and about to leave. YG asks him how much he wants. YG is furious. YG gave money but also i think beat up him. YG meets with SaRa saying he taken care of him and SaRa must also keep her promise to never show up infront of Sejong. DD in hospital and having flashback from what she heard. DD still didnt connect it. YG meets DD and thanking her. DD acting cold. YG ask if she needs anything. DD tell him he can leave. YG leave sad. YS visit DD and give her food. DD start crying. DD says something about YG and SaRa. YS tell DD the truth. DD shocked and YS ask didn't YG tell her anything. YS ask DD to not tell SC she blurted it out i think.

YG thinking of DD in the office. DD asks YG if he still remember promise to give her anything. DD wants YG to get her something :D . DD had YG get her a cake and latte. DD making YG cut the cake.  DD is messing with YG bigtime. DD making YG feed her. YG taking DD out in a wheelchair. DD poking about his 22 year old self. DD making up fake story and DD keeps messing with YG. YG brings DD back and DD thank him. DD fake falling from the chair and YG grab her. DD making YG carry her to bed. YG telling DD to take some more tests but DD say shes fine. DD said she had a good time and YG leave. DD asks herself how could YG not tell her that he remembers. DR talking to herself. Mentioning the gold. DR to visit YG room. DR thinks YG has it. YG gets angry and say he don't have it. DR wondering who took it. SaRa grabbed to the police. SaRa mom busted. SaRa and MS there.  Lawyer Friend report it to YG. MS report it to SR and family. SR calls DR and reveal it. YG confront DR again because she stole YG's mom wedding ring. DR begs YG. YG force DR out of the house. YG asking Chief Kim for help but is rejected. DR is left with bags outside the house. DR calls SR. SR yell at DR and cancel the call. DR crying. CG fishing and thinking. MS meet SaRa and i think she tells her something. Maybe move out soon and i think tell her to not live like this. SaRa saying to CG that she will take care of the child alone. CG says he cant let the child grow up without him. SaRa stubborn.

SC meets AK at the hospital. AK asking how DD is and SC says shes ok. AK says thats  good.  Seems like it's too late for AK to have surgery maybe. DD calling for YG again making him get Tteokbokki and Sundae. DD making him help her walk. DD fake fall into his arms. DD making YG but a hairband in her hair for it to not get in the way when eating :D . YG busted her with saying it was a bug on floor. YG asking if DD knew he remember everything. They argue. YG is stubborn and leave. DD run after him. DD yell at YG. YG still stubborn. DD comes to YG house i think to be Teacher again? and YG coughing his coffee. 

Preview : DR cards cancelled. YG still stubborn. Hyunbin ask DD out but DD says she still likes YG. I think YG will be jealous. New girl (from Second Husband) is introduced to YG at the company. SaRa mom in prison. SaRa moving and being poor.

Preview soon.

Ending of episode : 

CG and SaRa scene 

DD saving Sejong.

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 1

So the last 4 episode will tie up DD and YG relationship. DD forgiving AK. SaRa and CG Story. The episode ended with DD coming to YG house for an interview as a home tutor again. I expected DD and YG to not reunite this week anyway and we got no amnesia so it was a surprisingly good episode.

Edit : I think KBS forgot to post/list the preview on youtube.... posting it once i see it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutos atrás, Lunkera disse:

Assim, o último episódio 4 vai amarrar dd e yg relacionamento. DD perdoando AK. SaRa e CG Story. O episódio terminou com DD chegando à casa YG para uma entrevista como um tutor doméstico novamente. Eu esperava que DD e YG não se reencontrassem esta semana de qualquer maneira e não tivemos amnésia, então foi um episódio surpreendentemente bom.

I'm worried about this new woman(second wife). Will it be a second SARA?
  • Like 2

Let’s be honest… DD really isn’t the FL. Add up CSR screen time. Very frustrating watching this show.
Writer very uninspired.

Recycled themes: bad parenting(mothers)/indecisiveness/

DNA testing/stealing 

Very frustrating as a viewer.

• Like 4

Well only one thing is left for this writer to finish their makjang check list since we got the white truck of doom in episode 48. We will have DD at the airport getting ready to board a plane with 20 minutes to go in the last episode and YG stop her at the boarding gate. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Well only one thing is left for this writer to finish their makjang check list since we got the white truck of doom in episode 48.

I usually take the white truck of doom as a humorous thing and accept it like everybody else, but I got pretty annoyed yesterday.  

Usually it is to create a serious injury, temporary coma, death or amnesia or something serious.  It is often the most ridiculous thing, showing the truck driver to be blind and not making any attempt to use the brakes (hello, how about at least a tyre screech? Korean tyres don't do that?)... It is doubly ridiculous because of all the time needed for somebody to run in and save a person who in turn also needs to perfectly freeze like a tree.  But I accept it in most other instances because there aren't too many easy ways to create a serious injury.  And I laugh it off.

But here it only showed the utterly low level of creativity in this writer.  I mean, ZERO creativity.  This was for somebody getting knocked unconscious briefly and getting a minor arm injury.  It was so easy to create it in any number of ways instead of thinking of a silly white truck.  The boy running along the footpath, slipping off the edge and about to fall to the street and somebody running in to break the fall and avoid a car that swerves past it.  Or the boy about to fall off a 10 foot embankment and a person falling down with him.  Slipping and falling down some steps.  Anything could create a minor hit of the head and a hand injury to the saving person.  So easy to do especially when the boy was randomly running scared, trying to escape.  Instead it had to be a freezing on the road and a hit by a white truck (a small one that can easily brake or swerve, that too). How much more uncreative and low in quality can a writer be?

In my opinion, this is the worst-written good drama I have ever watched.  Quite an interesting story line with a lot of potential, that got completely destroyed by a writer of no substance.  Every 5 minutes I get annoyed by something in the poor writing.  What a waste of a good drama.  I will avoid this writer like a plague from now on.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I usually take the white truck of doom as a humorous thing and accept it like everybody else, but I got pretty annoyed yesterday.  

Even my wife who has a pretty high makjang tolerance muttered, "This drama has gotten stupid." at the end of 48.

My last post was kind of written tongue in cheek but I honestly can't think of any makjang elements the writer has left out. However, I agree. I will take a hard pass on any drama that has this writer featured in the future.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

what I really dont like about this drama is how they (writers) treat "mah boy" Kang Eun Tak. last thing I heard his one of the main character? then why did they make him appear for only a few minutes and they give him a really crappy story arc 

• Like 2

Yep, this writer is trash. 

49 written preview :

Sechan and Sejong are excited about Dandan's interview with a tutor, but YG draws a line with DD saying that even if they meet again, the relationship will only be scarred for the same reason. Soo-cheol pleads with her Anna, who refuses to undergo her surgery, to live for her Dan, and decides to keep her by her side until the end. Meanwhile, YG accepts a date request from Ji-hye, a friend of sophistication, and Dan-dan witnesses it...

• Like 4

16 hours ago, cris said:

I'm worried about this new woman(second wife). Will it be a second SARA?

The actress (former kpop singer Seungha from Rainbow) is an expert at playing the villain roles, so I am worried... Hope she won't be creating hell like SaRa.  Those of you watching the really good current daily drama Second Husband would know what I am saying about the actress :)

• Like 1