[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

and KBS 2TV’s “Young Lady and Gentleman” climbed to an average rating of 34.0 percent, continuing its reign as the most-watched program of any kind to air on Saturday.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-high-as-twenty-five-twenty-one-remains-no-1-in-time-slot/#ixzz7MjUHo7Mu

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

This episode will make me even more mad probably. I guess i will just tune in for the ending and preview. Not knowing when next episode will air in regards to covid.

Yes I have the feeling the next episode is going further downhill.

I feel for the kids. It looks like they're going through a very rough time, but nobody seems to be willing to do something about it!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@spartania this writer should be forbidden writing something that involves kids ever again. Considering Instragram post i think YG and SaRa will go as far to have a wedding ceremony and YG will out her there. So i guess it wont be over until 48-50. Writer already uses plots thats not family weekend drama material. So my wish is for either SaRa to have a miscarriage or CG to have sole custody with SaRa forbidden from seeing either of the children she gave birth to. But obviously its gonna be forgiveness kumbaya ending....

• Like 3

OMG ends with YG remember everything. Preview : Sara is thrown out and they throw salt and water on her.  YG keeps a distance from DD. Kids hug YG with SaRa gone. CG furious at SaRa. SaRa ex sees SaRa saying goodbye to Sejong. Ex confronts SaRa at the end with a DNA Test it seems like.

I can atleast breathe easily now with SaRa ousted and i guess YG has to win DD over which will probably be with kids help. @Lfd @spartania @Min Mcgonagall coast is clear.

YG Memories

Preview

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

OMG ends with YG remember everything. Preview : Sara is thrown out and they throw salt and water on her.  YG keeps a distance from DD. Kids hug YG with SaRa gone. CG furious at SaRa. SaRa ex sees SaRa saying goodbye to Sejong. Ex confronts SaRa at the end with a DNA Test it seems like.

I can atleast breathe easily now with SaRa ousted and i guess YG has to win DD over which will probably be with kids help. @Lfd @spartania @Min Mcgonagall coast is clear.

YG Memories

Preview

Thanks! I saw the preview and I’m glad he remembered but tbh I don’t want DD to go back to him for a while. 
I thought uncle Gun was the most pathetic man on this drama and it turned out to be YG. 
I’ll probably watch some next weekend but will wait til the last episode to ffd the whole thing. 

How long did they give Anna? I hope she gets to see the wedding. 
sara is going to get DD hurt bc I think her ex will try to take the kid and DD might get in the middle. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t Quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

I guess this is the end of our misery, thank God, now I want to see some proper groveling from YG part, DD shouldn't go easy on him, he's been unbelievably frustrating for 2 weeks.

Sa Ra's case needs the best lawyer on this planet! I don't even imagine how she's gonna redeem herself.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

DD and YG probably wont get back together in the next 2 episodes.  Maybe the truth will be hidden from DD. And also YG keeping a distance with seeing Hyunbin. Guessing Sejong will be their cupid probably since he can't live without seeing DD anymore. Maybe we also wont get an episode for 2-3 weeks.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

OMG ends with YG remember everything. Preview : Sara is thrown out and they throw salt and water on her.  YG keeps a distance from DD. Kids hug YG with SaRa gone.

Well at least the SaRa cray cray is coming to a close. Heck I might even get to watch next week. Idoubt any episodes will get canceled either. They probably have enough footage to cut the next couple of episodes. However, the last couple of weeks of airing will probably be craziness for the cast and crew to finish filming and cutting.

• Like 6

@rolisrntex Will only get confirmation from kbs page when they post preview. Because the date for next episode is included in it. have to wait until monday or tuesday. But i'm just glad i dont have to see SaRa's smug face. I wanted to punch her today. Hasn't been this bad since first amnesia plot. hopefully she and Oh HyunKyung has mild covid which last about 10 days to be symptom free.

Some said they were filming 47-48 this week. i sure hope that wasnt true.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Well at least the SaRa cray cray is coming to a close. Heck I might even get to watch next week. Idoubt any episodes will get canceled either. They probably have enough footage to cut the next couple of episodes. However, the last couple of weeks of airing will probably be craziness for the cast and crew to finish filming and cutting.

I'm definitely watching next week, if only to watch YG suffer from the distance he created between DD and himself by pushing her away everytime she tried to think with her brain.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Hasn't been this bad since first amnesia plot. hopefully she and Oh HyunKyung has mild covid which last about 10 days to be symptom free.

Well Korea has not made COVID political like here in the states and not afraid to use the cheap and effective therapeutic drugs for those with the virus. Hopefully they can get back to work in the next couple of days.

• Like 4