[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

You guys make me wanna watch the latest few episodes, without even bothering to start the series!

You should watch it from the beginning.  It is fun, and there is a lot of movement in the story all the time, with one thing after another happening, so it never gets boring.  It may feel a bit odd in some early episodes, especially how the lead lady tolerates a lot of BS being done to her (but she is no pushover at all, as you will start seeing soon enough).  Just go through the episodes even if a few here and there would make you sad.  Just keep in mind that good things will also be happening soon after.  And most of the mysteries will remain (and they still remain), to keep you hooked.   Just go for it.   The recent episodes have been really good, but earlier episodes are fun too.

• Like 10

Yayyy it was the rocks rather the munted concrete blocks that were in the suitcase all that time. Showing JH opening the suitcase and her wide eyed expression surely if there was a dead body the stench would be smelt a mile away and she would have collapsed metres before reaching it.:lol:

'Diamonds are a girls best friend' and that gold digger mistress overhears it at the spa; so gullible she falls for the con and fake as diamond hook line and sinker. So conniving and manipulative yet still naive and simple -  actually she really is not clever at all.

With Seon Jun and Jin Ah I might get my wish and those two become a couple somewhere down the line and Bok Soon can get a 'daughter in law' instead. I mean they've been helping Seon Hwa out lately and I really like Jin Ah's laid back attitude and props to the con artist friend too. What a great team! 

I feel JM demise being unrelated to the Daekook family empire will be revealed sooner then we  expect but at least he can marry SH by then  I am gunning for HR to find out that SH is her Bit Na and then she'll most likely get topped off by the chairman and JK because of the wheeling and dealings  going on all these years to claim the company for JM and the chairman learning JM is not his or HR biological son; his murderous intent will reveal it's ugly head 30 years later.

So happy no more baseball games to delay episodes!! :happy2:

• Like 12

Never thought I'd see a Seon Hwa Version 3.0 but I'm loving it. She can't do her revenge as SH so another version of her who can't be pushed around by JK must emerge. 

And JM is asking her to marry her AGAIN, I hope this time we'll have the second husband for SH for sure. 

And YES TO NO BASEBALL GAME DELAY lol

• Like 11

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG the plan was JM's idea what. I knew they would know about it. I loved BSH and JM's scenes!:wub:.

jae min was reallly thorough wasn't he. sae chool even checked birth record at hospital and said it checked out. so jae min knew how much sharon would be investigated....

but where is the money needed to invest in J town going to come from? 

• Like 8

I was partly right. Who saved BSH and this fraud was not BSH’s idea. I really like this drama. I can’t wait for the wedding. I’m not worried she will say yes. JM wins all the way around. He gets to marry BSH and also get revenge on JK and crew.

Now the real question can BSH go back to BSH at the end. She has three different identities. BSH, Sharon, and BN(when dna finally reveals truth to HR)? Will she marry under BSH or Sharon? 

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

jae min was reallly thorough wasn't he. sae chool even checked birth record at hospital and said it checked out. so jae min knew how much sharon would be investigated....

but where is the money needed to invest in J town going to come from? 

OMG yeah he was eh, I am so glad about that, I am not sure about that myself.

• Like 6

JK will take pleasure in saying that they are brother and sister, I wonder if she will tell JM without SH knowing so that he breaks up with her (even if they are not biologically related) or she will say it on the wedding day in front of everyone

• Like 8

@marrez1 I think that they will already be married before the secret will come about BSH birth. There are 50 episodes to go. She has to make JK’s life hell first as the sister-in-law and living at the house with them. Fun times are coming. 
 I think they will probably get married twice once using their real names and the other the fake identity. JM said he didn’t want to lose her again. That man is determined. So probably have a real and a fake marriage certificate. He wouldn’t be happy in a fake paper marriage. 
I think that BSH Birth secret may be the last secret revealed.  We still have JM and JK and the boy to clear up. 

• Like 9