[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

'Black Swan' is also a favorite of mine:

Ah, I do remember hearing this and thinking it was quite a well-made song with some reasonably powerful vocals (by kpop standards) that were rather deftly delivered by the girls.  I think "mach" was another good one from Rainbow.  They were a fairly talented group. Probably a bit under-rated and without too much of crazy fan following like Kara, T-ara, etc had.

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

and how often does jae kyung get mad that they are out of plum juice? does the girl drink by the gallon?... and bakery mom's favourite drink is also plum juice. sigh, why is the writer insisting on making us wonder if jae kyung being bakery mom's daughter? why can't we have a twist and have the real sharon park show up and end up somehow related to all these people?

Ooh, I like that.  What if there is a real Sharon Park, whom JM knew, and she has been alerted about all this?   And she shows up at a critical juncture saying "Wait a minute, I actually invested in JTown, and it is mine now".  Then it turns out that she was actually adopted, and her mother ws actually the bakery mom!  Wouldn't that be nice?

I would love the moles on the neck and the plum juice love to all be smoke screen to fool us.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

prison sisters have some interesting skills that they are able to mentor seon hwa into sharon. how did these two end up in prison? will we get a backstory on them as well? 

and how often does jae kyung get mad that they are out of plum juice? does the girl drink by the gallon?... and bakery mom's favourite drink is also plum juice. sigh, why is the writer insisting on making us wonder if jae kyung being bakery mom's daughter? why can't we have a twist and have the real sharon park show up and end up somehow related to all these people? 

some plum juice for all!

Wasn't she a con-woman? Been in and out of prison, that's how she knew the fake Bit Na.

It took me a while to guess Sharon and Shar Rone were the same. Both JM and BSH should be pronouncing the name Sharon, they had spent time in the US, at least for JM.

Did JM lose his blue salt @LeftCoastOppa
I am getting bored with Sharon Park story. So skipping a big chunk.
How long do they need to prepare a sting? The last 3 episodes could fit into one.

• Like 3

So, what did JK know about that Sharon-mom actress??  What was the deal with the surprised looks on their faces?  It seems like the fake wedding does happen in the next episode, so I guess JK doesn't do anything about it.  What is going on here?  Maybe the woman looks like somebody she knew from the "Crooks & Actors Guild" that she has used in the past?   One more thing for the slave to investigate for JK?

Chevy Chase Community GIF

• Like 6

4 hours ago, msmy said:

My guess between JK and the Sharon-Mom actress is something to do with JK's fake "son".  That's the other bomb ticking that has still been kept under wraps.  :smirk:

Quite possible.  I don't know if we ever saw much details on what happened with the son (I was going a bit too fast through that stretch, as I couldn't stand the episodes when HS went to jail and everything went horribly wrong for her).  

I am not sure if even JK knows that the son is BH's son.  Does she?   She hasn't shown anything on her face in the couple of instances when SH was in the same scene with the son, or when the son says "BSH ajumma".  She may only know that it is a stolen baby from somewhere.  I thought only the wimpy husband knows that it is his son with SH.  Maybe his mother also knows and that's it.  Am I right?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2