[Drama 2021] Red Shoes, 빨강 구두

Lmangla

This writer is too ambitious. Gemma against HK and Mr Kwon. HK against Gemma and Mr Kwon. Mr Kwon against HK. The Kwon family against JH. Auntie against HK,  and maybe coffee mum and Uncle against HKetc. Too complicated. I watch daily kdrama to have fun and let my brain rest. I only read recaps of Lost. Hometown Cha Cha Cha is the only one that I watch without pressing the FFW button, yes it can give you sugar overload. 

But this show? 

• LOL 5

wow, the drama is so much more interesting when it isn't focused on gemma. who knew that aunt's arc would turn out to be intruiging and more than comic relief... can we have less of gemma? she is such a weird. she is mad at coffee mom and uncle but is still living in their house? girl, why? and stop breaking up with ki seok for the millionth time. 

angry schitts creek GIF by CBC

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Red Devils Dancing GIF by ING Belgium

Just dropping by to set up a poll for Red Shoes chingus! ((poll idea and origin by the extraordinary @Lmangla )) ~ please vote for the poll above!

tag @backstreetboysfan @maribella @vienvien @lila21 @LeftCoastOppa @TheQueenReturns @chococarmela @dramaaddict @perfectmouse @tiuserviu viu @rolisrntex @Ayame 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

She did it. Hired a killer. Now she's doing something to HB's drink. 

I prefer Miss M's revenge, she had more style, but then Gemma is poor. She even had to borrow money from poor coffee aunty.

I can see a prison time  for Gemma.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, vienvien said:

I think Gemma will get pregnant. They were watching tv on KS 's bed....

maybe that is why her mood is getting worse and unpredictable, her pregnancy hormones whacked out her mood cells.

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, lila21 said:

maybe that is why her mood is getting worse and unpredictable, her pregnancy hormones whacked out her mood cells.

It has to be the writer who is pregnant but she doesn't realise it, so her main character becomes her, eh? :surprisedwut:

• LOL 4

Its starting to look like we'll spend the remaining 40 or so episodes watching more and more of the same 2 day plot-to-resolution storylines - Didn't think they could actually build a 100 episode daily on that, but it looks like they're gonna try.

- Dead Mom is talking to Soo-Yeon, and shes listening.

- Dead Dad is talking to Gemma, and she isn't

- With all the heavy items on her desk at her disposal, HK chooses to utilize the deadly box of tissues to angrily throw at Gemma :rolleyes:

- Definitely going with Tea-Gil/Soo-Yeon for the win - missed birthday AND hiding from family breaks up most kdrama couples, but not these two - thats right, you heard him correctly, Tae-Gil said LOVE!  ... yeah we still have the Chairman/brother reveal to deal with on Soo-Yeons side, but these two are up for it - Amor Mio  :wub:  

- Speaking of Soo-Yeon, I think she sent the diary to first son in the US

Not liking the preview too much - HS has been the premiere stable character (other than that odd willingness to marry Hye-Bin) - I hope the writers aren't going to try and play brother against brother again in a supposed 3-way. If Gemma does something on her own, like it appears with her drink fixing, fine. However, it better fall apart within the standard 2 episodes - not keen on the idea of HS taking a hit on his integrity just so Gemma can advance her so called revenge - We'll see.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

I have just zipped through raw episode 58. Having been burned by HB many times, she is still having private conversations with HB who may be taping it. Then it's break up again with oppa. HS and HB fought over Gemma again. 

42 more of this? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I have just zipped through raw episode 58. Having been burned by HB many times, she is still having private conversations with HB who may be taping it. Then it's break up again with oppa. HS and HB fought over Gemma again. 

42 more of this? 

doesn't it make you more appreciative of miss otoke and crazy screaming yuri? the more I watch duds, the more I am convinced that the writer of man in the veil was weirdly genius :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

doesn't it make you more appreciative of miss otoke and crazy screaming yuri? the more I watch duds, the more I am convinced that the writer of man in the veil was weirdly genius :joy:

I am guilty of maligning Yu Na ( Yu Ri?) and the writer. Watching Gemma has her crying binges is like watching someone wash her hands. When are you going to stop? 

Nothing beats the unknown woman for me. It was hilarious.

I noticed that many posts on these long shows mostly with ridiculous storylines are from the same people as in Lost, the witch show and Jang Na Ra show. Maybe someone occasionally posts in the zip-a-do-dah-day Hometown cha cha cha, like me who seems to go against the majority flow.  We can have a help group for viewers who unerringly choose 'strange' shows. :Megalol:

• LOL 5

Really Gemma? so we go between an exchange of couples between the four as said in a post, Gemma with HS and maybe HB with KS, it's so bad, the relationship between the brothers will deteriorate and KS will suffer more and hate women

and if KS becomes a kind of antagnist and decides to go with HB, in any case we will see what will happen

• Like 4

Y’all this drama is actually going that far when you think they’d stop while they’re ahead. In that aspect, they’re unique. I actually love a wacko protagonist who isn’t always omg I feel bad for my enemies and sitting back and taking it all. Gemma vowed she would become even worse of a monster than HK. You never see that in a kdrama like ever. They’re definitely taking this to the experimental and I love it haha. I feel like I’m the only one who actually enjoys this show lol. It’s satisfying to see an unstable morally ambiguous (actually objectively bad) protagonist for once.

I hope she creates the mayhem that she vowed to and not make a sudden screeching halt. I want to see her own the Kwons and smile and laugh like a psycho. Then gloriously go to jail. It’s hit rock bottom, why not dig even deeper?

oh and for the record this isn’t satire I actually mean it lmao

now the preview looks like she’s framing HS by drugging his drink to look like he cheated with a third woman (not Gemma) and then HK gets mad Gemma did this to hurt HB and then Gemma asks HS to marry her when he asks what he can do lmaowtf I love it what a wacko storyline haha 

you guys I think I’m going crazy along with this drama lol

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, perfectmouse said:

I hope she creates the mayhem that she vowed to and not make a sudden screeching halt. I want to see her own the Kwons and smile and laugh like a psycho. Then gloriously go to jail. It’s hit rock bottom, why not dig even deeper?

Not sure about the mayhem. Daily shows love redemptions and kumbaya endings. There are also 40+ episodes for the writer to fiddle with the storyline. But I believe going to jail is a certainty, she had hired a killer to snuff HK-Mr Kwon. 

With redemption she'll end up with KS, unless they kill him off. They cannot turn her around and not match her with the man she loves. HS is the man during her crazy days.

• Like 3