[Drama 2021] Red Shoes, 빨강 구두

Lmangla

15 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

OMG!!! Bestie calmly just knocked Gun-Wook out cold!

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

can someone knock gemma down? maybe she will get amnesia and get some common sense... 

#please-get-amnesia-gemma

I agree, bestie should KO Gemma when she is not looking, rearrange her brain cells into amnesia where all she remembers is that she is the good daughter of the stepmom and is talented at making great looking shoes. Problem solved

Ohhhhh, there is rumor going around that the real heir is coming home. Please make it true....Auntie Seo Yeon needs a backer....hopefully he will be a strong one

• LOL 4

OMG!!! Bestie calmly just knocked Gun-Wook out cold!

... thats gotta be better with subs :lol:

I was right, it was ALOT better with subs :lol:

- We're getting primed for the first sons return, and he's NOT the chairman's biological son? :blink: That could make him a potential Gemma ally 

- Speaking of Gemma, she's moving closer and closer to the text book definition of "unhinged" - asks HS if he'd kill someone for her, and outright tells Hye-Bin she's going to kill someone ... I guess she figures HS & HB don't talk much ... our girl is losing it :rolleyes:

- Tae-Gil is now "Darling" to Soo-Yeon?  :love: 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:
11 hours ago, maribella said:

oh it was italian? why did I think he was sprouting some spanish

It's all Greek to me. :relaxed: Maybe Spanish.

I can change that to fake Spanish. 

My Spanish and Italian centre around food, not romance.

Gemma is now going back to coffee mum's house after calling them monsters. Can't she rent a rooftop room and be on her own?

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

We're getting primed for the first sons return, and he's NOT the chairman's biological son? :blink:

The wife was pregnant with another man's son and also touched in the head. But his mother wanted a rich DIL. I had not hit the FFW button much in the first few episodes.

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Tae-Gil is now "Darling" to Soo-Yeon?  :love: 

I am really looking forward to the part where they find out each other's identity.:hwaiting2:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Gemma is now going back to coffee mum's house after calling them monsters. Can't she rent a rooftop room and be on her own?

IKR... who wants to live with someone whom the other occupants have to tiptoe around?

• Like 5

I thought Gemma would not jump off a bridge after her 'best' friend killed herself like Miss M. But zipping through tonight's episode, it looks like Gemma would ask her best friend to push her off the bridge. She is going bonkers.

I FFW so much I can't make out what happened. But I thought she was to attack Mr Kwon at dinner. Saved by KS. Your father was lucky to have lived for so long. Other women would have sic the police on him well before that night.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

With all the utensils at her disposal, Gemma chooses the fork, thats just slightly less brutal than using a spoon ... and yeah sure neither HS or Hye-Bin noticed that slow motion arm raising ... right

She was trying to stab Mr Kwon? LS grandma should notice it. I FFW so much, I caught KS grabbing her and couldn't be bothered to rewind. This is getting bad if viewers are not interested in the FL. The woman is becoming insane. The mood swings are a clear sign. 

If HB did not notice then, her eavesdropping surely tells her something. I wonder how they are going to redeem this little gnat at the end.

• Like 2

Ok am I the only one who actually enjoys all this chaos? It’s quite hilarious and keeps me entertained so as a daily drama it’s done its job at least for me haha.

Gemma girl you don’t just simply go around about to stab the chairman in front of like six people lmao. I thought It was another one of those fake out moments but it was real this time ahaha. Also can we PLEASE have ONE episode where Gemma doesn’t zone out like it’s getting kinda old lol.

crazy drama but I’m somehow enjoying the chaos 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

So Gemma broke up with KS because HE is afraid to lose what he has if SHE kills someone? ... yeah that makes perfect sense :rolleyes:   Screaming at the top of her lungs at him, and no one else in the house heard? ... right :rolleyes:

She is overacting. Isn't the director around? 
HB must have caught something.

I am sure the intruder is KS, although I don't understand what he gains from it.

edit: It's a paid killer, I think. Is it Gemma? How could she borrow money from the old woman? So the writer wants us to think that Gemma is paying someone to kill HK or Mr Kwon.:surprisedwut:

• Like 2

Oh are they trying to make an alliance beteeen Gemma and SY? SY hates HK as much as Gemma does. And there’s becoming a divide between SY and the rest of her family (they all forgot about her birthday while living together RickRoll'D). I’m actually taking a liking to SY kinda comic relief but also can become useful I think.

• Like 3

OK, we got the name of the heir, Ju Hyung and he has large shares of the original company owned by his mother's family at least what is left of it. Being that his name is being bandied and gossiped about even by the employees could mean, his arrival is imminent? Hope we are not being trolled, because he is someone who can relieve boredom seeing Gemma self destruct.

I hope coffee auntie did not give her whole life savings to Gemma because Gemma taking the money from aunt to finance her revenge plan is as bad as uncle taking the hush money.

• Like 4