[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

On 3/2/2022 at 1:50 PM, taekwang said:

i learn a new word Archaeopteryx!

me too! found it hilarious that he was so offended that the bird is ugly. 

archaeopteryx_poses0022.jpg27B1FABA-9086 

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I like the grandfather in the concerned elder role, and you just know when he meets our FL and hears her name, he's going to joke about her working at a chicken shop

was laughing that grandpa is addicted to dramas like us. though how many of us set alarms just to watch one. it is going to be amusing as she has picked the name of the drama character as her own. and since grandpa is very seriously watching the drama, he is going to pick that up straight away. ^_^ was laughing at his comments at the drama -- "who meets their in-laws at a pork cutlet franchise?" bwahahaha, PPL, grandpa, PPL... 

my favourite scenes were the drama within the drama -- port cutlet slap? chicken leg slap? bwahahahahahah.... this is too creative. now we need gifs!!! who should we ask? @rocher22 ~ do you see it floating around anywhere! or maybe gif queen @Ameera Ali can make it. those need to be saved for posterity along with kimchi slap. 

thanks to @gm4queen for the alert -- it was a fun watch chingu! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

me too! found it hilarious that he was so offended that the bird is ugly. 

was laughing that grandpa is addicted to dramas like us. though how many of us set alarms just to watch one. it is going to be amusing as she has picked the name of the drama character as her own. and since grandpa is very seriously watching the drama, he is going to pick that up straight away. ^_^ was laughing at his comments at the drama -- "who meets their in-laws at a pork cutlet franchise?" bwahahaha, PPL, grandpa, PPL... 

my favourite scenes were the drama within the drama -- port cutlet slap? chicken leg slap? bwahahahahahah.... this is too creative. now we need gifs!!! who should we ask? @rocher22 ~ do you see it floating around anywhere! or maybe gif queen @Ameera Ali can make it. those need to be saved for posterity along with kimchi slap. 

thanks to @gm4queen for the alert -- it was a fun watch chingu! 

OMG love that pork cutlet and chicken let slap ha ha ha I could not stop laughing at that. And yes, the fact that the grandfather is so addicted to the drama ...  can't wait to see how he would react when he gets introduced to the FL with the fake name. LOL

Yes, Archaeopteryx ... I thought ML's reaction to being called that was funny.  Fun fact though, at first I thought that Archaeopteryx were huge birds being from dinosaur times an all but apparently, they are the size of a pigeon. I learned something new.  :) 

Oops sorry, @gm4queen Didn't know how to remove the image. Thanks for editing!  :)

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

grandpa tv tales

1. drama time = happy time (the motto of all soompi chingus!)

preslap.png 

2. not the pork cutlet, lady!!!! noooooooooooooo 

slap.png 

3. woah, that drama was intense.... maybe time to order pork cutlet? 

postslap.png 

Spoiler

PPL.png 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

48 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Just who gonna pay for the meal that possible MIL ruined  , should they give her family discount:D

PgsLuOJ.gif

us: watching slapping scene :mrgreen:

vYZYjqn.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, VanellopeVS2020 said:

Yes, Archaeopteryx ... I thought ML's reaction to being called that was funny.  Fun fact though, at first I thought that Archaeopteryx were huge birds being from dinosaur times an all but apparently, they are the size of a pigeon. I learned something new.  :) 

did you say pigeon? hahahahaha.... chingus, we have pre-historic inzhagi! is this inzaghi beta testing? ^_^

vincenzo-inzaghi.jpg 

calling all inzaghi friends @LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali ,

also alerting EOs - @partyon, @confusedheart, @Sleepy Owl, @agenth - beware! another bird is on the rise!!!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

did you say pigeon? hahahahaha.... chingus, we have pre-historic inzhagi! is this inzaghi beta testing? ^_^

Ahahaha!!! This is seriously so funny!! I feel like Archaeopteryx will appear in this year's Soompi polls as a candidate for "most iconic" :joy:

Just finished watching the two episodes and seriously this is already so good! I love the editing of the show and the crazy tropes that actually work well with how they tell the story.

Sejong is a really good actress and this kind of genre really suits her. I've only seen her in Uncanny, but I'm sure she has more acting chops to show once the show gets serious (if it does get serious!).

My favorite character though would be grandpa! I can't believe he has an alarm to watch a drama hahahahaha. One suprising thing as well is he doesn't have a secretary that follow him around, unlike Tae Mu. So i guess that is where he is different as well, even if he is chaebol.

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

New behind-the-scenes stills of “A Business Proposal” have been released!

Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “A Business Proposal” is a romantic comedy about an office employee who goes on a blind date with her company’s CEO in place of a friend while hiding her identity. Ahn Hyo Seop will star as chaebol heir Kang Tae Mu, who has everything from looks and brains to wealth and business savvy. Meanwhile, Kim Sejeong will star as food researcher Shin Ha Ri, who stands in for her best friend and chaebol heiress Jin Young Seo (Seol In Ah) at a blind date with Kang Tae Mu.

Spoilers

At the end of the second episode, Kang Tae Mu and Shin Ha Ri shocked viewers with their unexpected first kiss. The two ended up accidentally locking lips after arguing about whether they should be in a fake relationship or not.

Spoiler

ahn-hyo-seop-kim-sejeong-1.jpg

On March 4, the production team shared behind-the-scenes photos of Ahn Hyo Seop and Kim Sejeong filming that important scene.

In the photos, the two actors are creating a friendly atmosphere with their bright expressions and hearty laughter. While they wait for filming, they sit next to each other and smile nonstop. Ahn Hyo Seop and Kim Sejeong also enjoy playing with the making-of camera. Not only are they silly and playful on set, but they also show their passion to create the perfect scenes. It is said that they even brainstorm ideas and rehearse together.

Ahn Hyo Seop brought out the charms of Kang Tae Mu, who seems perfect in every way but has a cute obsession when it comes to Shin Ha Ri. On the other hand, Kim Sejeong flawlessly portrayed both sides of her character as she goes back and forth between being an office worker and Kang Tae Mu’s fake blind date. The two actors fascinated viewers with their fantastic chemistry, and fans can look forward to seeing more of their romantic and comical teamwork in the future.

ahn-hyo-seop-kim-sejeong-4.jpg

ahn-hyo-seop-kim-sejeong-3.jpg

Spoiler

ahn-hyo-seop-kim-sejeong-2.jpg

“A Business Proposal” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1515674wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-and-kim-sejeong-exude-friendly-vibes-while-filming-1st-kiss-scene-in-a-business-proposal

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hello chingus!

Just started watching this drama today and this drama is freaking hilarious! Never watch these two lead before and Se Jeong is so funny and cute. The drama flow is so good too. Hye Seop is the one in the Lover Red Sky right? I didn't watch that drama but saw a lot of YouTube of the clips. He looks so different in this drama and the chemistry all four main lead are explosive! 

The grandpa is hillarious because like to watch k-drama and this kind of giving Lee Dong Wook vibe in Goblin like to watch k-drama where both of them never missed a single episode of their fav drama. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

MeloMance will be making a special appearance in SBS’s “A Business Proposal”!

Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “A Business Proposal” is a new romantic comedy about an office employee who goes on a blind date with her company’s CEO in place of a friend while hiding her identity. Ahn Hyo Seop stars as chaebol heir Kang Tae Mu, who has everything from looks and brains to wealth and business savvy. Meanwhile, Kim Sejeong stars as food researcher Shin Ha Ri, who stands in for her best friend and chaebol heiress Jin Young Seo (Seol In Ah) at a blind date with Kang Tae Mu.

Spoilers

In the upcoming third episode of “A Business Proposal,” Kang Tae Mu and Shin Ha Ri will finally begin their contractual fake relationship. Along the way, they wind up going on a date at a concert—where MeloMance will be making a cameo as the performing artist.

In newly released stills from the episode, Shin Ha Ri excitedly cheers for MeloMance as she enjoys the concert, while Kang Tae Mu stiffly watches the duo perform with an expression of faint displeasure.

According to the producers of “A Business Proposal,” MeloMance’s concert will play a key role in the story. During the concert, the singers will hold a special event for the audience that winds up impacting the relationship between the two leads.

Ahn-Hyo-Seop-Kim-Sejeong-MeloMance.jpg

To find out how the fake couple ends up at the concert together—and what kind of unexpected incident unfolds while they’re there—tune in to the next episode of “A Business Proposal” on March 7 at 10 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1515916wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-takes-kim-sejeong-on-a-date-in-a-business-proposal-melomance-to-make-cameo

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

... what kind of unexpected incident unfolds while they’re there—tune in to the next episode of “A Business Proposal” on March 7 at 10 p.m. KST!

I just can't wait for Monday. Duh! This is what I hate when watching for a kdrama that's currently on-going, you have to go through that agony of waiting. Lol! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

A Business Proposal” and “Military Prosecutor Doberman” are staying strong amid new competition!

On March 7, episode 3 of SBS’s “A Business Proposal” set a new high in viewership ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the drama recorded an average nationwide rating of 8.1 percent. This marks a jump of 1.6 percent compared to their 6.5 percent rating for episode 2.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-and-military-prosecutor-doberman-continue-to-see-rises-in-viewership-as-crazy-love-joins-ratings-race/#ixzz7Muk46MTN

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2