[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

Oh, I thought  YS knew in advance that SH lived in that building and that why she

rented that apartment.   :D

SH is such a loyal employee. Although I suppose the real reason for his rejection is that

he already likes her.

YoungSeo..     :hwaiting:

behind the scene...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Finally finished watching episode 3 and the ending is everything I hoped for! Will Ha Ri manage to escape Tea Moo's attention? And I sense that Tea Moo will break his own marriage contract and really fall for Ha Ri?? He seem to be comfortable around her despite being so cold hearted! Looking forward for tonight's episode! :)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, baconham said:

Is it me or is it really unbelievable that he can't recognise Ha Ri just because she has smoky eye make up and longer hair? She looks exactly the same :wacko:

I think he might know but dismissed it. Because he listen to the ring tone when the Chef called Ha Ri phone.  Well the preview usually tried to tease us. 

This drama so addictive and I can't wait for next episode. The story is too cliche but I like it! All the characters are too fun to watch

• Like 4

Boils down to dishonesty to fake and lie cos ultimately she will get caught one or another, no one can hide the truth forever. Can serial liar be trusted? All the hussle & struggle just to protect her own interest fearing of getting exposed to the extent of hurting the grandfather instead of saving him from the fall. Quite ridiculous script but the actress acted well. 

• Blob 1

Two Monday-Tuesday dramas broke their own records.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research company on the 9th, SBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama “Business Proposal” which aired on the 8th, recorded a rating of 8.7% (Ep.4).

This is an increase from 8.1% (Ep.3) and is currently the drama’s highest rating.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/business-proposal-and-military-prosecutor-doberman-record-highest-ratings/#ixzz7N0J6OGlG

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

tv tales

critic: the drama is so fake. (list of complaints).....?

fan: it has high rating!!!!

slap2.png 

yea grandpa, we feel your fan feels. no one likes our favourite drama dissected for realism. kekekekek... 

• LOL 2

Thank you so much @destinystar!

After reading the manhwa I could say the drama put a lot of twist instead of following the manhwa.

Spoiler

In the manhwa, there are another female side character which is Tea Moo friend that come work in their HQ and also there will be new secretary that temporarily replace Mr Cha after he got accident. Not sure if these two characters will be in the drama too. If yes it would be more fun!

Now I do understand why Inah said in the press con she and Min Ju has. more mature and adult dating compare to See Jong and Hye Sop. Their relationship in manhwa is on fire!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Thank you so much @destinystar!

After reading the manhwa I could say the drama put a lot of twist instead of following the manhwa.

Hide contents

In the manhwa, there are another female side character which is Tea Moo friend that come work in their HQ and also there will be new secretary that temporarily replace Mr Cha after he got accident. Not sure if these two characters will be in the drama too. If yes it would be more fun!

Now I do understand why Inah said in the press con she and Min Ju has. more mature and adult dating compare to See Jong and Hye Sop. Their relationship in manhwa is on fire!

https://tapas.io/series/a-business-proposal/info show the webtoon episodes 107, 108 and 109 not released yet

https://vinload.com/manga/bmaccc-a-business-proposal/chapter-0/ this lists up to episode 103

• Like 1