[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I wonder if Hamin will have a story of his own   :unsure:

I think it's possible if  they're filming  and let's not forget that there are only 12 episodes

there are new side stories that have come out, and there's a potential love interest for him (  young cousin of SFL) a new character he meets at secretary Cha's wedding with SFL (poor Hamin he's crying) , I suppose the writer wants to continue the sides stories seeing the success and the characters, the other characters also appear, I think we will have a good twenty new sides stories

• Like 4

I wonder if this drama will have a 2nd season. I hope so! I also hope that we won't have the grandpa disliking Hari later on if he learns the truth about her identity and her contractual relationship with his grandson. 

Who had thought the scene where Hari pretended she was a shaman or she was possessed was hilarious? The acting was really good, including the actor who played the blind date. ROFL!!!

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

I finished the manhwa and couldn’t help to compare it to the drama. 

They really differs a lot and I wonder how the drama would turn out. It was a very loose adaptation but I am hoping they would keep the drama as stress-free as the manhwa! The conflicts are resolved fairly quick and I do hope they’ll keep the hot scenes intact too *fan-self* :ohboy2:

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Sejeong will face a huge dilemma in the upcoming episode of “A Business Proposal”!

Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “A Business Proposal” is a new romantic comedy about an office employee who goes on a blind date with her company’s CEO in place of a friend while hiding her identity. Ahn Hyo Seop stars as chaebol heir Kang Tae Mu, who has everything from looks and brains to wealth and business savvy. Kim Sejeong stars as food researcher Shin Ha Ri, who stands in for her best friend and chaebol heiress Jin Young Seo (Seol In Ah) at a blind date with Kang Tae Mu.

Spoilers

The previous episode ended on a cliffhanger as Kang Tae Mu witnessed Shin Ha Ri going about her double-life. So far, he has been steadily growing feelings for his fake date Shin Geum Hee without knowing that she is actually Shin Ha Ri, one of his company’s employees.

In the next episode, Kang Tae Mu will find out Shin Ha Ri’s real identity. The newly released stills hint that she will have to decide whether she will be Shim Ha Ri or Shin Geum Hee.

In the photos, Shin Ha Ri attends goFood’s founding anniversary as both herself and Kang Tae Mu’s fake lover Shin Geum Hee. As Shin Geum Hee, she needs to play the role of Kang Tae Mu’s date, but at the same time, she also has to show up and get her reward as Shin Ha Ri. She’s in a sticky situation because if she appears as Shin Geum Hee, her fellow co-workers will recognize her. However, if she goes as Shin Ha Ri, Kang Tae Mu and his grandfather Kang Da Goo (Lee Deok Hwa) will know who she is. Viewers can look forward to a hectic day as Shin Ha Ri has to go back and forth between her true self and her alter ego.

kim-sejeong-ahn-hyo-seop1.jpg

Shin Ha Ri is skillful at adapting to different situations, but Kang Tae Mu’s unexpected call will put her in a tough spot. On top of that, Kang Tae Mu has a flawless and meticulous plan to pay back Shin Ha Ri for her lies. How will Shin Ha Ri overcome this crisis?

The drama’s producers commented, “Due to Kang Tae Mu’s scrupulous revenge, Shin Ha Ri will spend a very busy day. Her struggles in her rough working life will make viewers laugh. Please look forward to Kim Sejeong’s endearing and adorable double roles as she portrays Shin Ha Ri’s ordeal.”

This episode of “A Business Proposal” airs on March 14 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517231wpp/kim-sejeong-has-to-choose-between-her-real-self-and-alter-ego-in-a-business-proposal

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

What baffles me is that Kang Tae-Mu didn't realize that Shin Ha-Ri from their workplace is the same person that pretended to be Jin Young-Seo. He looked at her resume at his office and her photo was there yet he couldn't realize that's same person from the blind date? 

Also, I just realized Shim Ha-Ri pretended to be someone pretending to be someone else? Okay, so Tae-Mu tells fake Young-Seo to marry him then finds out that that she isn't Young-Seo but later he asks her to have a fake marriage and now he finds out that she isn't Shin Guem-Ni. What now?      

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I really loved the latest episode! It's never boring even with the back and forth of how scenes would have been played. I really loved the song that played when Tae Mu and Ha Ri were in the playground, kind of like a mellow song. Hope that it's on the OST!

• Like 2