[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

6 hours ago, Eliza Marlowe said:

Hello. I'm so excited for this one. I loved webtoon and I am a fan of Ahn Hyo Seop :heart:

Plus we have Netflix release too. Can't wait to watch and discuss with you all about it. I will try to be active here :glee:

Me too!!! I began to rewatch the webtoon to remember everything about the story, since I forgot about some scenes. The webtoon is a bit long, so I wonder if the production team will cut some segments in the story, since the drama has only 16 episodes.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Kathia said:

Me too!!! I began to rewatch the webtoon to remember everything about the story, since I forgot about some scenes. The webtoon is a bit long, so I wonder if the production team will cut some segments in the story, since the drama has only 16 episodes.

Same I read the webtoon long time ago. I heard there will be only 12 episodes here. They would cut a lot of fillers in the webtoon, I am glad doing so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is just a fun-fact-throwback, so hope it's OK I'm posting this here. Context: I've never watched a drama with SeJeong or InAh, but their faces seemed familiar. A few minutes on YouTube and voila! They appeared together with MinGyu on Hello Counselor in 2017.

spacer.png

Edit: Turns out quite a number of people realized this way before I did based on the comments section :sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, wizuwizu said:

This is just a fun-fact-throwback, so hope it's OK I'm posting this here. Context: I've never watched a drama with SeJeong or InAh, but their faces seemed familiar. A few minutes on YouTube and voila! They appeared together with MinGyu on Hello Counselor in 2017.

Edit: Turns out quite a number of people realized this way before I did based on the comments section :sweat_smile:

It must be one of the promos for School 2017 drama, you know Se Jeong and In Ah acted together there too. 

Haha so they already have destiny. What was Ahn Hyo Seop doing :joy:

I'm still waiting for their variety show appearance together as a promotion.  

:Please:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 2

On 2/24/2022 at 5:58 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

SBS drama BusinessProposal highlight trailer, broadcast on Feb 28.

Ahahah based on the highlights, this drama will have many famous troupes, from fake identity, fake dating, dating contract, perfect CEO, female lead in debt, accidental kiss, among others. Its been a while since I've seen a "classic" show as this (it seems they changed a lot of things from the webtoon). I'm glad that we won't get the troupes I hate the most, which are love triangles, nasty second female lead and memory loss. I bet I will enjoy it a lot :please:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote embedded tweets. thanks!
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Kathia said:

Ahahah based on the highlights, this drama will have many famous troupes, from fake identity, fake dating, dating contract, perfect CEO, female lead in debt, accidental kiss, among others. Its been a while since I've seen a "classic" show as this (it seems they changed a lot of things from the webtoon). I'm glad that we won't get the troupes I hate the most, which are love triangles, nasty second female lead and memory loss. I bet I will enjoy it a lot 

Yeah we will be getting a lot of them eh, me to nod.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

After a long hiatus on the forum, I finally joined again because of this drama.
I just watched the first episode, and I really liked it. The story is fun.. the chemistry of the couple is really cool
But yeah, this is what I don't like about watching ongoing dramas, I can't wait for the next episode.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선- Ahn Hyo-seop / Kim Sejeong - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST