[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

“A Business Proposal” continues to top among Monday-Tuesday dramas as a fierce battle ensues!

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 14 broadcast of SBS’s “A Business Proposal” recorded an average nationwide rating of 8.1 percent. This is a slight dip in ratings from the previous episode’s rating of 8.7 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-and-military-prosecutor-doberman-continue-fierce-battle-for-ratings/#ixzz7NZLQiu00

• Like 3

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

After watching Episode 5, I just realised Tae Moo and Min Woo do have strong resemblance. Both are tall. I read somewhere both of them played as brothers in their previous drama? Lol

spacer.png

I hope this one not Shin Hari's mind.. lol

Still cut for today's episode

Pre-released video Episode 6

• Like 3
  • Love 2

this romcom is surprisingly going at a good pace and flow! doesnt have any awkward moments and the chemistry within the leads is amazing, even between the female leads which is unusual! it's hilarious to see LDH turn from an unpredicatable king in trs to a kdrama addict in this drama! KSJ has worked hard to become one of the versatile actresses! she and SIA were criticized for their poor acting and this drama has proved their acting skills. it's hard to act funny in comedic drama! hope the ratings will keep going up! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I’ve enjoyed watching this series though it feels cliche at times. But since the story is light, I just laugh it out. Plus, through this drama, I found Kim Se Jeong whom I think is the main reason why this drama is super fun. She acted very well. Her expression is just right. Not too much, and full of confidence. And to think that she’s only acted in few dramas, I think her acting is great. Might be the future rom-com queen.

Though I think Ahn Hyo Seop is being overpowered by Se Jeong’s acting, since in this drama he portrayed a CEO who’s never been in romantic relationship, his timidness is definitely help a lot. He showed the pure reaction of a shy guy LOL. Heard fr somewhere that he is actually super introvert. So the character suits him well I think.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I find the latest episode editing is so choppy. We are literally jumping from scenes to scenes and the flow suffered a little bit. 

I hope they’ll improve in the next episodes because while this drama is clichéd to the bone, the hopeless romantic in us (or me to be exact) really love this kind of fluttering romance. 

I’m also discovering KSJ, AHS, SIA, and KMK through this drama and hoping this drama could be a breakthrough performance for them :heart:

• Like 1