[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

I can't wait to see this drama, I loved reading the webtoon, it was really romantic and cute, despite some facts that pissed me off
So the drama has 12 episodes, probably 50 mins, I think that's good enough to cover the whole webtoon
But it's true that I would have imagined other bigger and sexy actors for ML and SML, in the webtoon, their bodies are on fire, both males in the webtoon are hot, but i'm sure the actors are pretty good
the ML I loved him in his last drama, frankly the red eyes he had were hot

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선- Ahn Hyo-seop / Kim Sejeong Premieres on 28 February

I got so sad that it got delayed by one week. The wait is unbearable. I totally loved the webtoon! Even though I never really saw the main leads as Hyo-seop and Se-jeong (they look young for the roles), I've come to warm up to them. I hope they deliver (the only thing I miss is the pink wig as it seems they only put highlights in Se-jeong's hair).

• Like 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth