[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

Lmao the ending scene I didn't expect THAT, though of course the Director death isn't resolved, but it was funny seeing the ghost appear. For more drama he should have walked into that bath tube scene. 

I find it funny that 30s parents are so convinced their daughter in law will conceive a child. She just found out she was cheated on, and the ONLY reason she is "willing" to have a baby is because the mistress is. It's innocent children that are put into such pre-existing toxic situations. I was laughing a lot when they were all like praising her cunning mind against the weak son of theirs. 

Ah the highlight is the kids of 50s couple <3 You always know they will say wise things, though in this episode we see sound engineer. Am I the only one who thinks he might have a relationship with that younger guy he was playing with? 

It's funny how those three women like hyenas talk to the engineer about his bachelor status/life, and he just gives ambiguous, vague replies. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

We are back in present time people. Finally!
:evilelmo:

Some thoughts:

• The recap of season 1 highlighted the fact that the sound engineer knows the 50s wife's older sister. He even named the sister. Not sure what this is going to mean for the show but the connection between them will be explored somehow in season 2 I am sure.
  • Haha about the stepmom being ignored by 40s husband. I am with @brooksmom here
  • We got more backstory to how we ended up in present day. I was surprised to see that the 40s wife has had feelings for the sound engineer already a longer time. He wants kids - 40s wife can still give him one. Even though I was hoping for 50s wife and sound engineer to be end game, it looks more likely that sound engineer and 40s wife are gonna end up together
  • That would mean that it's highly likely that the writer may want the 50s couple to reconcile, even though I am still hoping she'll be her fabulous self and get herself a younger man. haha :D
  • I am glad we saw more of 30s husband Sa Hyun and his mistress Won. I am really liking the mistress here. She is clearly super conflicted and sad about what has happened. She doesn't want to cause another person pain. Yet conceiving a child is a miracle. I feel like she's a good person with at least some kind of moral compass:wub:
    Seeing how glad Sa Hyun was about becoming a father and how happy (yet conflicted and scared) they were felt quite realistic. Am I the only one who truly wants them to end up together and raise a happy little family?
    And just because the grandpa wants Sa Hyun to have a son, I am hoping Sa Hyun and Won have a cute little daughter instead - grandpa needs to learn how to dote on a (grand)daughter. lol :D
  • Aigoo... So the 30s wife is just digging her own grave here. She clearly doesn't trust her husband, and they had huge problems in their marriage even before her husband cheated. They are just incompatible on so many levels. Yet she is on her little revenge path here, and she's doing everything she can to make her husband pay.
    Poor 30s husband is now confused too - having his wife who has teamed up with his parents do everything they can to part him from his child and his true love....
    In the end, I just hope that the baby will be alright. And I hope that his parents truly start thinking about their own child and supporting his happiness instead.

Also, what was that ghost grandpa in the end? Dude looked like he was built using very poor CGI.... :unamused: Guess he's gonna start haunting step mom now.

I didn't know season 2 was going to go the supernatural route. What a mess - lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

What a start of season 2. We are back in present time people. Finally!

Some thoughts:

• The recap of season 1 highlighted the fact that the sound engineer knows the 50s wife older sister. He even named them. Not sure what this is going to mean for the show but the connection between them will be explored somehow season 2 I am sure.
  • Haha about the stepmom being ignored by 40s husband. I am with @brooksmom here
  • We got more backstory to how we ended up in present day. I was surprised to see that the 40s wife has had feelings for the sound engineer already a longer time. He wants kids - 40s wife can still give him one. Even though I was hoping for 50s wife and sound engineer to be end game, it looks more likely that sound engineer and 40s wife are gonna end up together
  • That would mean that it's highly likely that the writer may want the 50s couple to reconcile, even though I am still hoping she'll be her fabulous self and get herself a younger man. haha :D
  • I am glad we saw more of 30s husband Sa Hyun and his mistress Won. I am really liking the mistress here. She is clearly super conflicted and sad about what has happened. She doesn't want to cause another person pain. Yet conceiving a child is a miracle. I feel like she's a good person with at least some kind of moral compass:wub:
    Seeing how glad Sa Hyun was about becoming a father and how happy (yet conflicted and scared) felt quite realistic. Am I the only one who truly wants them to end up together and raise a happy little family.
    And just because the grandpa wants Sa Hyun to have a son, I am hoping Sa Hyun and Won have a cute little daughter. lol :D
  • Aigoo... So the 30s wife is just digging her own grave here. She clearly doesn't trust her husband, and they had huge problems in their marriage even before her husband cheated. They are just incompatible on so many levels. Yet she is on her little revenge path here, and she's doing everything she can to make her husband pay.
    Poor 30s husband is now confused too - having his wife who has teamed up with his parents do everything they can to part him from his child and his true love....
    In the end, I just hope that the baby will be alright. And I hope that his parents truly start thinking about their own child and supporting his happiness instead.

Also, what was that ghost grandpa in the end? Dude looked like he was built using very poor CGI.... :D  Guess he's gonna start haunting step mom now.

I didn't know season 2 was going to go the supernatural route. What a mess - lol :D

Exactly :Fist1:.... the writer gives us everything except the core plot line:joy:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Seeing how glad Sa Hyun was about becoming a father and how happy (yet conflicted and scared) felt quite realistic. Am I the only one who truly wants them to end up together and raise a happy little family.
    And just because the grandpa wants Sa Hyun to have a son, I am hoping Sa Hyun and Won have a cute little daughter. lol :D

I know I hate cheaters but Sa Hyun in this episode was too cute. The way his eyes lighted up when she told him. Arthgujgjg and all the baby preparing! So I do also want him to be with his new family. It helps that the wife doesn't actually love him, only wants revenge and to torture him (something about never giving him what he wants, right). 

You can't force people to love you, so I suppose she went the route of making them fear you. Yeah he deserves RickRoll'D from her, but the baby is innocent. Only she is prepared to go to war to basically eradicate this baby. 

Before ghost grandfather appeared, I was going to say there wouldn't be more bodies, but what if she kills off the mistress once she finds out who she is?

:notsureifserious:

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

Before ghost grandfather appeared, I was going to say there wouldn't be more bodies, but what if she kills off the mistress once she finds out who she is?

I am more or less thinking the ghost will cause step-mom to have an accident. Pretty sure that the writer wants to show that karma will get you in the end when you do horrible things.

Or if the writer wants to do it makjang style, the step-mom has a brain tumor and is imagining the ghost grandpa.

In either case, karma's gonna bite her real good.

:smort:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, agenth said:

I find it funny that 30s parents are so convinced their daughter in law will conceive a child. She just found out she was cheated on, and the ONLY reason she is "willing" to have a baby is because the mistress is.

It's absolutely not true. She was thinking about it even before she found out that he was cheating. It was clearly shown in the first season and even in the first episode of the second season.

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

53 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

It's absolutely not true. She was thinking about it even before she found out that he was cheating. It was clearly shown in the first season and even in the first episode of the second season.

I don't remember that. 'In any case the environment they are in right now is not suitable to think for babies anyway. Their marriage is already crumbled down, now people are just trying to pour water into a pot with a hole in it. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I am more or less thinking the ghost will cause step-mom to have an accident. Pretty sure that the writer wants to show that karma will get you in the end when you do horrible things.

Or if the writer wants to do it makjang style, the step-mom has a brain tumor and is imagining the ghost grandpa.

In either case, karma's gonna bite her real good.

Yeah I mean he IS haunting her. I just thought the CGI was funny, the way they made him just 50% transparent. I'm just saying, it would be spookier if he wasn't actually shown and she just ~feels~ his spirit (or with sounds).

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I have a lot of things with the married couple 30s, there are really some here that they want the husband 30s is with the mistress and their child?:smort: not me

I want to see him suffer even more than that:unamused:, sorry and the mistress?? the screenwriters paints her to us as being a saint? but the wife 30s  as being a devil?:wink: lol but in the end it would be  difficult to imagine that they would  stay together

I just want to see all these women take revenge and send these mistresses and husbands to hell

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

I don't remember that. 'In any case the environment they are in right now is not suitable to think for babies anyway. Their marriage is already crumbled down, now people are just trying to pour water into a pot with a hole in it. 

Of course it's not right time to have a baby and her husband it's not a right person to be her baby father.

But yes, she was thinking about this idea. You can see it the last episode during her show and when she and her colleagues had a conversation about babies. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

@airgelaal @agenth I can't remember if the 30s wife was ready to have a kid before she found out about the mistress being pregnant or not. And am too lazy to go back and check season 1 :D  What I am certain about, is that she did not want a baby until she found out her husband had been cheating on her.

In either case, even thinking about having a baby when your marriage is on the rocks is a big no no. Having a child just to patch up your marriage never works. In the end, you'll just hurt the child.

If you want to save your marriage then attend marriage counseling or individual therapy. Having a baby is not the answer here.

@agenth The ghost gramps CGI was tragic. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@airgelaal @agenth I can't remember if the 30s wife was ready to have a kid before she found out about the mistress being pregnant or not. And am too lazy to go back and check season 1 :D  What I am certain about, is that she did not want a baby until she found out her husband had been cheating on her.

In either case, even thinking about having a baby when your marriage is on the rocks is a big no no. Having a child just to patch up your marriage never works. In the end, you'll just hurt the child.

If you want to save your marriage then attend marriage counseling or individual therapy. Having a baby is not the answer here.

I just remember from S1 where she was all like "OH I'll just say I want a baby but actually you will REGRET IT", cursing him in her head, basically stringing him along and using the baby proposition as a way to make him heel. and I remember vividly her eyes being all evil LOL that it creeped me out. So I was pretty sure the baby idea came after she discovered he was cheating and that his mistress had a baby, because in her eyes that seemed to be what was missing in their marriage. Because everyone says how beautiful, competent and popular she is, so why would any man, her husband, cheat on her? 

But if they showed in flashbacks she wanted a baby before that, that's possible. I'm not going to pretend I didn't sometimes abuse FFd button :D 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, agenth said:

Am I the only one who thinks he might have a relationship with that younger guy he was playing with?

Chingu, I think the guy the sound engineer was playing with in the pool, is his brother....:emmm:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

What! Grandpa ghost! :loolz: I am all for the stepmom to suffer. 

I don't get why would the 30 wife want to have child now?   I do remember vaguely that she had talk about maybe having a child with the other ladies. But that was after she found out that her husband cheated. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

I didn't say, that she was ready to have a child or decided to have a child. She just starting to think about it. 

So it's not like she was a total child-free, but decided to have one because mistress was pregnant. 

And I am certain that if her husband tried to talk to her about having a baby instead of cheating, she would agree.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Morals, Betrayal, Hurt and Pain, True Love; regarding 30's trio couple.

If the truck of doom hit our sweetie pie 30's cheater and he ended up in a coma

which of the the two ladies will still be waiting for him after he comes out of the coma 5-7 years later.

Or scenario 2, while he is in his coma,  both ladies become friends and raise the little kid. At that point, when he wakes up, he gets to choose who he loves the most. A Kumbaya moment -  all four are hugging and kissing.  Rigorous physical therapy for months and maybe a wedding.  

If the viewers are having withdrawals from missing the lovey-dovey 30's couple(wife excluded), they can

show his pregnant love reliving those moments in flash backs.

There's your happy ending. (plz no bashing comments for mistress, wife, cheater) Kumbaya:wub: but I'm thinking maybe there another scenario - wife gets in front of the truck to save her man. She dies and is out of her betrayal pain and the other two plus one end up happily ever after. (I'm not bashing wife here)

Gross - I thought that was Seo's brother too. Mind you, his playfulness with his brother is nowhere the same as the playfulness  step son and step mother had.

This lady's entrance is the way Song Woo did when Sa Hyun passed by

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) 결혼작사 이혼작곡 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST
5 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@partyon said: "Haha about the stepmom being ignored by 40s husband. I am with @brooksmom here."

I was referring to the haunting. I just zipped thru ep1 and saw it in the end. I'll have to go back and check out step son ignoring stepmom.:D

You're not alone in watching like that! Sometimes this drama is a lot to take so I just fast forward until i find something intresting. I admire those that have the patience to watch without skipping lol

• Like 3
  • Blob 3