[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

I'm IN for the 2nd season...  Can't wait! 

New stills out today! Having a secret date & Pan Sa Hyeon brought a gift eyyyyy, a ring maybe? Wait, whatttt?????!!!!

Part of the translation:
"In this scene, Pan Sa Hyeon (Sunghoon) and Songwon (Lee Min Young) shared a secret story while dining at a restaurant. With an excited expression, Pan Sa Hyeon cuts the bread before the meal for Songwon, spreads the butter and shows off his sweetness. But while enjoying the moment's happiness, that's when Pan Sa Hyeon handed a gift to Songwon, the shade of Songwon's expression was reflected. Pan Sa Hyeon's gift to Songwon is arousing curiosity, and whether this gift will sound a blue tone." 

With an excited expression, Pan Sa Hyeon cuts the bread before the meal for Songwon, spreads the butter and shows off his sweetness.

If you remember in season 1, his wife spreads the butter herself in the restaurant. Hurmmmm.....

I still cannot brain this & still can't understand Pan Sa Hyeon. Once a cheater husband, will always being called a cheater husband you know, for whatever the reason was.

Hurmmmm..... What do you think? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 5/15/2021 at 5:06 PM, africandramalover said:

YES, I will be watching the HELL out of season two!!!:joy:

I need the cheaters to pay but..... I ALSO want thirties guy to end up with his mistress!!

I am here for the slapping, shouting, anger, frustration, revenge, rage, resolution and extended, long winded dialogues about "eating apples".....  Hwaiting!!!

spacer.png

my oh my! count me in!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 2

Chingus, another trailer for this drama, with some more barf worthy scenes, be warned, the stepmom is in the trailer, once again STEPMOM IS IN THE TRAILER

By the way, what's with the 50s couples kid spending time with their father and stepmom suddenly, AND WHOSE KID IS THAT WOMAN HOLDING!!!! I think it is nothing but imagination of the 50s husband though :joy:

By the looks of it and my limited Korean, I understood from the dialogue that 30s wife has also decided to have an affair, maybe someone could correct me if I understood wrong. And it happens to be the playboy young brother of PD Dude, why do I see this woman going into another relationship which will most probably fail given how the dude she has planned to date is :fear:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Sleepy Owl somehow it does not surprise that 30's wife is going to have another man/affair.  She did say something along the lines:  I will have also an affair or something like that. 

But I do wonder why she does not just divorce and move forward.? 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way, what's with the 50s couples kid spending time with their father and stepmom suddenly, AND WHOSE KID IS THAT WOMAN HOLDING!!!! I think it is nothing but imagination of the 50s husband though

Could be 50s wife’s imagination too... torturing herself unnecessarily.

Argh, I saw the stepmom trying to kiss stepson... aaargh, somebody give me some saline water...!!

And looks like we’re going to have a showdown on the three females fighting for a man. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the looks of it and my limited Korean, I understood from the dialogue that 30s wife has also decided to have an affair, maybe someone could correct me if I understood wrong. And it happens to be the playboy young brother of PD Dude, why do I see this woman going into another relationship which will most probably fail given how the dude she has planned to date is 

No, you understood that right. she says "I will also have an affair (one time)". I'm assuming she burns with desire of revenge and payback and to nurse her hurt pride. She is a very toxic person who refuses to let go and move on. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Lost count how many times the word affair was mentioned in that short preview...

Guess it can't escape anyone what this drama is about :unamused:

Why do I have the feeling they're planning a season 3....?

@ktcjdrama I need eye drops too. :spitswater:

• LOL 4

seing some old faces here from the old thread

lets go and enjoy the new season..

i wonder tho if this will be in netflix again? no trailer so far from The swoon. even hospital playlist 2 already got one. 

such a shame if this is not on netflix tho because i want to watch it ASAP

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

• ferily changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) 결혼작사 이혼작곡 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Premieres June 12th
5 hours ago, samzi85 said:

I checked on Netflix today and s2 starts on the 12th June

I tried to copy paste the Netflix season 2 teaser but no can do.  It's the same old one but it has subtitles which makes the teaser more interesting.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

YESSSS FINALLY ITS ON MY COMING SOON LIST!!!!!

oh yessssssssssss 

netflix just serve us soo mannyyyyyyyy drama this month omg..

- racket boys

- law school 

- mine

- Love ft marriage and divorce Season 2

- Hospital Playlist Season 2

- Neverthless 

- Mad for each other

Lets gooo !!! 

also if u guys got stressed out from this drama you guys can try watch other drama in the list to cool down your stress haha

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

OMG guys! Only 10 days left until the premiere. :getmygrooveon:

Some pics from season 2:

20210123162902_600bd03eac300_1.jpg

PS21051800115.jpg

I haven't seen the sound engineer in any pictures and teasers yet. I am really worried he's not in season 2. :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon said: "I haven't seen the sound engineer in any pictures and teasers yet. I am really worried he's not in season 2."

I think you may or may not be correct. When I looked him up on one site, I didn't see him being on season 2 while the others are. On my dramalist he is listed in season 2.

I actually thought/think he is the one stealing a kiss from 40's wife in the pool on s2 teaser.  He and 40's husband have the same type of man bod, so who knows. We will see.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1