[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

Soompi article June 12, 2021

"Love (Ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2" Premieres to Lower Ratings Than Season 1."

I've noticed that the guy commenters are smitten with Song Won.  I only know of 3 so far. Are there any guys out there who are not?  Just wondering if this is just a coincidence. 

@At the dawnsaid: "He had said that the step mother is just like his first love."

Is it 'like his first love' or she is his first love. I think she was his secret crush as a kid. Now, he is just a flirty guy with a dirty mind(tub scenes).

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I've noticed that the guy commenters are smitten with Song Won.  I only know of 3 so far. Are there any guys out there who are not?  Just wondering if this is just a coincidence. 

I started watching Season 1 because I really like the actress playing Song Won but I disliked her character as soon as I realized she was a cheater (should be obvious from my comments!).  

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

40s couple will divorce. 40s wife might end up with the sound engineer. The hubby will end up alone, losing everyone around him

Not sure about this one Ms barf, I mean@partyon.  Remember that the 40s wife is mad at her mother because she wouldn't take back her husband when he cheated on her mother.  Shouldn't then 40s wife take back her hubby (assuming he wants back)?  I do think that 40s husband  loves his wife.  Problem?  He loves other women as well.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

5% is alright

there are Mine drama which taking up the rating by a lot. so its fine not that bad either. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

@confusedheart326

Thank you for sharing your detailed findings about this drama. :wub:

1. You asked a very good question whether the men in this show are selfish. Frankly speaking, selfishness applies to all men and women, depending on their degree. When we act selfishly, it is because we are insecure in the relationship. Look at the mistresses, even if they feel guilty, this behavior applies when they destroy other families. Only one woman in her 50s expressed unconditional love for her husband and children, but in the end, what would she get?  This once again made all traditional women think deeply and learn from it. 

2. Back to the essential meaning of this drama that sparked controversy and triggered our emotions, there will be two extremes.

• If we look at the negative side of this drama, yes, i agreed with you that cheating become allowed in the relationship, which is completely wrong and will trigger any single or couple's fear of getting married soon.
  • On the positive side, it allows the audience to reflect (like a mirror) for all the adulterers and divorcees, think about and learn a lesson from their relationship. Any divorced person who wants to remarry must learn from past mistakes so that we can know what we want and need in the next relationship.
  • This drama shown there is no "happy marriage" (only in fairy tales), only compromised and committed marriage. One of the good example is the old folks, 60s age old couple. (there are often small quarrels but they stay compromised and committed).

So far, I won’t say that the show is good, this drama made us explore our mindset but at the same time it is too draggy. I hope that the ending of this drama is three strong and independent women, living a happy life, because I always think that we, women, have choices. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

Hello everyone, I have been a silent reader. I enjoyed reading all the different prospective views of each couple.

I think the mistress of the 30s couple, she is not in love with the 30s husband. She also told the other 2 mistresses that she is happy with just having the baby. She is a mature lonely lady, she enjoyed the attentions and tender lovely care the 30s husband gave her, but to me that is not love. Her last married failed because she could not get pregnant, so somehow that hurt her and still hurting her. Even the 30s man also knew that, he told his wife that the lady only cared about the baby and he is not her priority, she wanted to cut him off totally after she found out that his wife knew about them (Of Course this hurt the 30's wife even more).

Just thinking, if you are given a choice to choose what husband cheat on you from the 30s, 40s and 50s couples, what would be your choice? I would choose the 40s. At least the 40s husband never think of leaving the family behind even though he fools around outside. I would still leave him, but at least I knew that my husband never think of leaving the family. But the other 2 husbands, they could not wait to leave the wife, the 50s husband is the worst, the desire to have his own happiness superceeded his guilt for his children.

Edited by Gudetamama
  • Like 5
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

I hope that the ending of this drama is three strong and independent women, living a happy life, because I always think that we, women, have choices. :heart:

trust most of the audience for kdrama are female, i hope the writer give us moral of story like these thought. Love it!

22 minutes ago, Gudetamama said:

I would choose the 40s

Me too!
husband from 30s is too childish from me. I cannot live a day with a childish man like him. Even the way he talks make me puke :grimace:

husband from 50s is so ungrateful .

husband from 40s is just flirting and he make boundaries since beginning that the mistress cannot ask him anything. But I think the mistress will ask and do more on the next episode.

• Like 5
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, admonike said:

husband from 40s is just flirting and he make boundaries since beginning that the mistress cannot ask him anything. But I think the mistress will ask and do more on the next episode.

I wonder, what will her birth father do. I think he is somehow important to the plot.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

I'm in the minority here, I'm absolutely enjoying this drama!:D However, I can see the moral issues y'all are having. I don't watch dramas for moral guidance but my stance has been tested in another drama (Be My Family) where a character I am rooting for has her cheating ex circling her like a thirsty wolf and trying to ingratiate himself and get back into her life and I can't accept the idea they're pushing that it could happen.

This Writernim has written extreme Makjang, so this drama is tame by her standards and actually has something to talk about. That's the reason I'm enjoying it, if she were to channel her inner Makjang, barf bags wouldn't be big enough! We can see signs of it with the "ghost of husband past", tho I'm happy to have anything make that murderer suffer.

I still want 30s guy and mistress to get together. In Episode 2, his dialogue was almost whiny and he had me reconsidering my stand, but I'm all for a good ending with mistress and child. 50s wife must get the best resolution tho, someone who can love her and be as committed to her as she has been to her hubby.  After reading your comments, I can entertain the idea of a reconciliation with her hubby, ONLY after he realises how badly he screwed up.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Not sure about this one Ms barf, I mean@partyon. Remember that the 40s wife is mad at her mother because she wouldn't take back her husband when he cheated on her mother.  Shouldn't then 40s wife take back her hubby (assuming he wants back)?  I do think that 40s husband  loves his wife.  Problem?  He loves other women as well.  

I'm Ms Barf now? :loolz:

I actually think that the 40s wife will leave her husband, because she will realize that there is no way she can forgive him. She will be in the same situation as her mother, and she will understand her mother's actions more. Thus opening up the path of reconciliation for mother and daughter.

3 hours ago, joccu said:

The hide and seek scene 

Yes, chingu. My reaction also.

2 hours ago, africandramalover said:

I still want 30s guy and mistress to get together. In Episode 2, his dialogue was almost whiny and he had me reconsidering my stand, but I'm all for a good ending with mistress and child. 50s wife must get the best resolution tho, someone who can love her and be as committed to her as she has been to her hubby.  After reading your comments, I can entertain the idea of a reconciliation with her hubby, ONLY after he realises how badly he screwed up.

LOL - yeah, the 30s hubby was a bit whiny there, agree. :D But yeah, I do support him and his mistress .

I am not sure if the 50s couple will reconcile, but I can see the writer at least aiming for them to try.

The 50s wife has been very classy throughout all of this.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Not sure about this one Ms barf, I mean@partyonRemember that the 40s wife is mad at her mother because she wouldn't take back her husband when he cheated on her mother.  Shouldn't then 40s wife take back her hubby (assuming he wants back)?  I do think that 40s husband  loves his wife.  Problem?  He loves other women as well.  

No, she was mad, because her mother didn't allow her to meet her father. He died, trying to see her. Her mother still thinks that she was right. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

love most be a blind , only mistress can describe him as alluring person :w00t:

xF2xhdq.gif

Me 

what a alluring 

I rather stick pin in my eyes , than think of him as mysteriously attractive, fascinating , seductive :D

XXw6J26.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1