[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

10 hours ago, chickfactor said:

- I will never watch another Phoebe drama! But I probably will. F**k.

This comment!!:joy: I'm so dead!!! Lol!! We'll all be back for season 4 even if we complain.

The one thing I've learned from dramas is to drop my arrogance. I didn't used to watch weekday dramas because I thought they were beneath me, that they were just basic telenovelas, and I was done with those because I was now a sophisticated KDrama watcher.... Until I watched "Happy Sisters" because of the female lead actress who I love and guess what, I am now a daily drama watcher. I'm currently watching two of the three going on atm... 

So I'm not gonna complain about Phoebe and her ghosts and storyline. That's who she is. I'm just gonna let her give me her dose of madness because there is a market for it. Low expectations is the strategy here (there must be cathartic revenge at the very least.)

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 8

Today's news. https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/076/0003862894

spacer.png

Lee GaRyeong talked in an interview about her age. She already 43 years old. She said she was born in 1980. In her previous data it wrote is 1988. It was a mistake because at that time she does not have any agency. So she was unable to correct it. Now she had signed contract with an agency, now only she can make a correction. 

I just want to say. She looks younger than her actual age. Hope she can get a new drama soon. A new character with good storyline. 

• Like 9

On 5/2/2022 at 11:25 PM, lebeaucouple said:

I want the reality but the writer is once again playing with us - More Ghosts come into picture. 

Exactly…now I even more confuse, who’s alive, who’s dead…who can see the afterlife & who can see the living…And here I thought I’m watching a melodrama but I’m watching a fantasy drama instead. Stupid writer. I wasn’t even wanted to watch season 3 but still watch it bcs SW died. I thought it's gonna be a realistic drama where probably HR & her ex will come together again. Probably get to know each other more & fall in love again, this time with the right reason…that both learn how to compromise with each other. He11 noooo…stupid ghost comes in the way!!:crazy: Why can’t she just stay dead? 

Then of cos there’s Seo brothers romance with the other 2 divorcees, which I really enjoy. But of cos why would the writer give these 2 wonderful women a happy ending, when she’s a miserable old writer? First she brought in a horny old ghost, then a seductress ghost & unexplainable little boy ghost, who's btw an actor from HiBye mama (story abt little girl with her ghost mom)…then comes the 2 idiot grims whatever  *roll eyes* 

Haven’t watch the so called finale yet…but seems like maybe I need to write my own ending. 

1) LSE & SB give birth to a baby girl. Both HG & Uram are ecstatic. SB who doesn’t  care abt his family wealth nor taking over his dad position, happy to have a girl, so there’ll be no pressure for her to take over their company. SB officially adopted HG & UR & registered them under Seo family.The couple grow old together, watching their 3 children graduations & weddings

2) SPY & SDM has a boy to grandpa’s joy. Now he has a biological grandson & granddaughter. SDM live a hectic live, taking over the company from his dad, with a supportive SPY by his side. They have another boy 2 years later, and live happily till their old age

3) HR’s health deteriorated, so her family from the US came & brought her home, away the Pan family. She received proper treatment & care. She was healthy within a year & return back to korea to pursue her career. She met a man & fall in love but told him the truth abt her condition but the man genuine love her & accept her as she is.. however before long she got pregnant & they got married 

4) Ami got big acting gig but a gossip reporter dig in into her personal life, expose her home wreckage scandal. She was cut off from the show, and was devastated, so she returned to states

5) YS who was left with his crazy stepmom, eventually sent her to the asylum, live alone, bitter with SPY happy life with her new family. Even Jia keeps whining to allow to change her name to Seo.

6) Prof Trash mess up with his work, and the university didn’t renew his contract. The only job offered to him was a college in a faraway countryside 

7) PSY hectic life between his job & changing his son diapers. Parents still send him for blind dates & was turn down when the women find out he has a love child especially when they realise his child was conceived while he was still married to his 1st wife. Nobody wants to marry to an unfaithful man.

8) Nam Gabin? Who cares what happen to her. Everything abt her is so boring. From her looks to her voice to the way she speaks. Ok maybe let’s get her married to prof Trash, so she follows him to live in the countryside. Prof Trash wanted to show off to LSE that he too will have baby but unfortunate NGB can’t get pregnant bcs Prof Trash is no longer fertile  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 5/3/2022 at 8:34 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

I don't think I want a Season 4, please no.

With the end of season 3 it's almost sure to have season 4. They won't need to confirm, they can start shooting at the end of the year quietly and put the trailer after, it seems to me that for season 3, they had not confirmed months before and were already filming, but we already suspected that season 3 was going to be released

• Like 8

Which writer in the sane mind including the producer can accept "unresolved" drama as being the final episode unless their objective is to produce a forced extension of Season 4 due to their "unfinished business".

This drama is focusing on ghosts & deaths, they took the lives of Yushin's father, SPY's mother, Ami's father, SDM's mother, Gavin's parents and SongWon. Not sure about SDM cos he woke up in the ambulance.

Unresolved issues :   unexplained appearance of small boy ghost?  the secret of SeoBan?  the arrival of SPY & LSE new babies; plus the final endings to the lives of BHR, Ami, Gavin, Yushin & Professor.

Unnecessary sequel to add on more frustrations & evil encounters if it's turning to more supernaturals, just need one more episode to wrap up the whole drama to an end & be done with it. The 2 mistresses seem to be left unscathed esp Ami who got away to live with her lover whereas Gabin left alone, she wasn't that hurt as SPY & LSE, who although remarried into better families but too short-lived when their husbands are taken away leaving them being widows - not too sure of what really happened to SeoBan & whether SDM really died. Very poor abnormal script writing out to kill the innocents & messing up families but instead the sinners were well protected i.e. 3 mistresses esp SongWon keeping her ghost to roam freely to destroy others!  

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, marrez1 said:

With the end of season 3 it's almost sure to have season 4. They won't need to confirm, they can start shooting at the end of the year quietly and put the trailer after, it seems to me that for season 3, they had not confirmed months before and were already filming, but we already suspected that season 3 was going to be released

Yeah you are right, that could happen.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Season 4...

Nothing is going to happen if no one is willing to pay for it.

Apparently Phoebe was being paid about $80,000 per episode. So of course she will want another season.

But never say never. This show is apparently #1 on Netflix Japan.

Photos of Seo Ban smiling:

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=wln&no=17441&page=1

I am rooting for all the actors. I hope they get more casting offers in the future.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Now understand why the 3 A-listers opt out of Season 3 i.e. LeeTaeGon/SungHoon/KimBoYeon.

Smart move cos their villain characters will cause more hatred & anger from viewers, thus affecting their image, moreover they don't get paid alot for acting minor roles. The 2 old couple seems to garner more screening times than the rest - unnecessary waste  of time focusing on the grandson & SongWon ghost. If ever there is a Season 4, get rid of SongWon entirely - she's dead & gone.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

I'm all for this theory - Song Won and Hye-ryeong battling it out in the spirit world. Maybe it can be Chinese wire-fu style. Grim Reaper vs. Shaman!

Another fun theory is that Old Yu-shin and New Yu-shin AND Old Sa-hyeon and New Sa-hyeon fall in love with each other! Boy-love + self-love!

(You really need to turn your brain off to endure this show.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I saw some familiar names in this forum. I didn't have any "appetite" to watch 3rd season, not because I don't like Phoebe's work, but the changed casts. 3 of the important character being replaced and I'm like, God... this drama is almost ruined by these 3 replacements. Pan Sa Hyeon have lost his soul, Shin Yu Sin have a very emotionless face & Kim Dongmi, not as fierce as original Dongmi. I can't watch them.... That's what I thought.

Anyway, the drama, OMG!!! What's with the joseungsajaaa??? So many of them? maxresdefault.jpg

And the recycle Seo Ban weds Song Won who already died? OK, I'm done.

love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-2021-filmin

And she's the one I love, Writer Lee... She's hot after became Mrs Seo

Jun-Soo-Kyung.jpeg

Edited by 나인그냥
  • Like 5

greek im back GIF

It's me HSMZ

I miss you all!!!

I saw some familiar names in this forum. I didn't have any "appetite" to watch 3rd season, not because I don't like Phoebe's work, but the changed casts. 3 of the important character being replaced and I'm like, God... this drama is almost ruined by these 3 replacements. Pan Sa Hyeon have lost his soul, Shin Yu Sin have a very emotionless face & Kim Dongmi, not as fierce as original Dongmi. I can't watch them.... That's what I thought.

Anyway, the drama, OMG!!! What's with the joseungsajaaa??? So many of them? maxresdefault.jpg

And the recycle Seo Ban weds Song Won who already died? OK, I'm done.

love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-2021-filmin

And she's the one I love, Writer Lee... She's hot after became Mrs Seo

Jun-Soo-Kyung.jpeg

On 5/1/2022 at 11:14 AM, agenth said:

done voted! With ghosts, jeosungsaja, ok it's good to rename the drama 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

It took me almost a week to digest the final episode, tbh it's indigestible due to Pheobe's trashed writing.

I think we can all agree by now that Song Won is Phoebe’s favourite character.

However, she’s on my list of top three most hated characters along with Prof Trash then GaBin.

When SW was alive, she snatched PSH from BHR and when she’s dead, she used BHR’s body to marry and continue her love affair with PSH. She found Seo Ban when tossed out of Pan’s house, then changed her target to SB.

She should already knew he was happily married and his wife expecting yet she had the guts to say she wished SB was the one the grim reapers are taking…what kind of woman is she? How long has she know him to think he will be happy to be with her than LSE. Among the 3 mistresses, she’s the worst, ugliness under that innocent look.  If she's so desperate, she might as well just take PSH with her. 

8 hours ago, Elchan said:

The 2 old couple seems to garner more screening times than the rest - unnecessary waste  of time focusing on the grandson & SongWon ghost. If ever there is a Season 4, get rid of SongWon entirely - she's dead & gone.

Agreed entirely.  Please get rid of SongWon if there's S4, I'm totally sick of her whenever she appeared on-screen (even when she's not speaking).

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

On 5/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, chickfactor said:

I wasn't expecting much. Just seeing that clip with Song Won chatting with the grim reapers pretty much set the tone for me - VERY absurd and at the same time, VERY boring.

One thing that I'm sure everyone has noticed is how very food-obsessed the entire show has been since Season 1. People are always eating or talking about food. It's like a good 40% of all conversations:

• Hye-ryeong throws out food that her mother-in-law made which apparently makes her the worst person ever.
  • Song Won is really into healthy food and I think her first conversations with Sa-hyeon were all about food.
  • Pi-yeong, Si-eun, and Dong-mi were constantly talking about food as well.
  • Of course, Dong-mi slowly killed her husband by feeding him carbs.
  • Both Pi-yeong and Si-eun won their way into their father-in-law's heart by feeding him organic gelato and sweet potatoes. (The way to a man's heart with through his stomach?)
  • Si-eun cooked lunch for Seo Ban.
  • Pi-yeong and Dong-mi cooked breakfast for Seo Father. That took up about 50% of that episode, I think - with him eating the food, and them talking about the food.
  • Those flour pancakes Seo Ban likes.
  • Dong-ma cooks for Pi-yeong and Jia, and that's all it takes for Jia to accept Dong-ma as her stepfather. (That, and the massive wealth.)
  • Professor Loser shared the lunch that his wife made with his future mistress Gabin.
  • Professor Loser made Gabin dumplings from scratch.
  • Dong-mi brought food to Gabin in order to become close to her.

**I add : in Season 1, Pan Sa Hyeon ate at his parent's house (fish, crabs etc) like there will be no food tomorrow.

Plus, actress Lee Min Young (Song Won) said that Phoebe loves to add "food" in her story. She said it in KBS2 program Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.

On 5/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, chickfactor said:

(Ah, who even cares anymore.)

Hahaha... No S3 for me. I watched the cuts on IG only.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 5/4/2022 at 5:24 PM, Elchan said:

This drama is focusing on ghosts & deaths, they took the lives of Yushin's father, SPY's mother, Ami's father, SDM's mother, Gavin's parents and SongWon. Not sure about SDM cos he woke up in the ambulance.

This is my problem with the ghost plot. So many other characters died and we never saw their ghost, so the storyline feels inconsistent. Also k if done right, the grim reapers and ghost idea is actually super good and fresh in makjang dramas, just viewers should be prepared by knowing this a genre that would have been included. It was confusing watching a show I expected to be just on marriage and divorce then Suddenly feature ghosts.

On 5/4/2022 at 9:58 AM, wildcherry said:

YS who was left with his crazy stepmom, eventually sent her to the asylum, live alone, bitter with SPY happy life with her new family. Even Jia keeps whining to allow to change her name to Seo.

Now this is a scene I would have LOVEd to see (jia begging dad and his annoyance). Can you please work in the writers room chingu?

On 5/5/2022 at 7:50 PM, chickfactor said:

You really need to turn your brain off to endure this show

I had to do this when SW possessed HR and walks out room to see baby daddy and then shows an animation of his brain and a cartoon bitmoji version of her. Like when I turn my brain on I’m like how did this scene not go viral for being a most nonsensical scene EVER in history of kdrama, seriously.

On 5/6/2022 at 2:43 AM, yanki222 said:

I think we can all agree by now that Song Won is Phoebe’s favourite character.

Now that you point it out, she has to be because all logical was thrown out the window during SWs ghost arc. Like had she just let her go away like SPys mom or Amis dad, there wouldn’t be as many plot holes and confusion right now. Like why does SW swans sb to die so she is not alone? Her and sb weren’t even close omg

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

:star:Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow:star:

Chingus, let's show our love and appreciation for the bright young child artists in K-dramas. :heart:

Let's celebrate their talent in our new Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow.  :partyblob:

Don’t forget to vote for your favourite Former K-drama child artists. :piggydance:

Re : @confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth