[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

Ep 3 stills.

원본 이미지

Courtesy of tvN

"Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook released 'Beach Two Shot', which gives 'consolation to the heart' just by looking at it."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/144/0000748904

Looks like they're on a date?:)

"Go on a date in Gangneung?!"

Bts.

"Do you know that? When you see Da Jung's cuteness, you lose your memory."

Ji Seung Hyun, who takes on the role of Seo Ha Neul in the play, will appear for the first time through the 3rd episode of 'You Are My Spring', which will be broadcast on the 12th.

Spoiler

원본 이미지

Seo Ha Neul, the director of the 'Haneul Sky Animal Hospital' on the 2nd floor of the Gugu Building, looks thin enough to be mistaken for Iljin while in school, but is full of twists and turns with many tears. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/117/0003516143

• Like 2

Uh-oh Young Do's in "trouble" alright.. he's falling for Da Jung isn't he LoL? Their chat during the drive to Gangneung was fun heh. 

Just how strong was her mom yo?! Young Do practically flew into the sea LMFAo! 

The cafe twin siblings are a riot too. And what the heck? Is the stalker having amnesia? Or is that his twin? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Ep 3 rating 2.665%

Seol Ho Seung, today (13th) 'You're Spring' OST released

원본 이미지

The second OST 'Because I Am You' will be released on the 13th.

'Because It's You' is a slow-tempo song with folk and ambient sounds appropriately added, and it is known that it will harmonize with Seol Ho Seung's voice and give a faint atmosphere.

Studio Maum C, the producer of the OST for 'You Are My Spring', said, "This song is inserted into the drama with lyrics and melodies expressing the feelings of the male protagonist Yeong-do in the play, adding to the sound of the song. Seol Ho-seung, who has a mysterious and rare voice mixed with one voice and various tones, is preliminarily marked in this song. As an artist who is expected to move forward more, this OST was also excellently digested and admired. When I listen to this song, it feels like the heart of the male lead, Young-do, is conveyed."

Spoiler

SURL is a four-member band consisting of Ho-seung Seol, Myeong-Seok Oh, Do-Yeon Kim, and Han-Bin Lee. After debuting with their first EP 'Aren't You?' in 2018, SURL received a lot of love for their unique music. In particular, in August of last year, he released the song 'Don't Say No(feat. Jay Park)' with singer Jay Park, which drew an explosive response.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/382/0000921961

• Like 3

I am loving this drama so far.  Very well written.   Enough mysteries. I like the leads.  The ending of episode 3 was rather unexpected (though, I couldn't believe I didn't expect it - because that was really the only possibility!)

• Like 2

'You Are My Spring' Seo Hyun Jin->Kim Dong Wook, hot performance at rooftop dinner...fantastic teamwork

원본 이미지

In the 4th episode of tvN's Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring'(written by Lee Mi-na, directed by Jung Ji-hyun), which aired on the 13th, Kang Da-jeong (Seo Hyun-jin), Joo Young-do (Kim Dong-wook), Park Eun-ha (Kim Ye-won), Park Chul-do (Han-min), Seo Ha-neul (Ji Seung-hyun), Cheon Seung-won (Kim Seo-kyung) is depicted eating on the roof of the Gugu Building.

Cheon Seung-won greets Kang Da-jeong in a playful way and brings out memories related to Joo Young-do. Da-jeong Kang, Eun-ha Park, Cheol-do Park, and Ha-neul Seo burst out laughing and rejoice. In particular, while Da-jeong Kang, who went to Gangneung together, and Seung-won Cheon, who does not know the story of Young-do Joo, reveal the secret of Joo Young-do, interest is gathering as to what kind of stories the six people will talk about at the first meeting.

In particular, it is said that the acting combination of Seo Hyun-jin, Kim Dong-wook, Kim Ye-won, Han-min, Ji Seung-hyun, and Kim Seo-kyung was great in the scene. Contrary to the setting of February in the drama, the laughter did not stop because of the happenings caused by the particularly hot weather.

Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook held a hand fan, basking in the wind, and pointed out each other's clothes. Ji Seung-hyun and Kim Seo-kyung rubbed their hands as if they were getting really cold and shook their bodies, making other actors laugh. In this way, a warm scene was born as the actors' passionate performances that were immortal in the heat and friendly camaraderie harmonized.

https://n.news.naver.com//entertain/now/article/477/0000309314

Greeting on Netflix Indonesia

• Like 3

To watch the full version, search for YAMS on Naver.

(Exclusive pre-release Ep 4)-"Starting today, my ideal type is a man who draws."(naver)

Bts.

"Cuteness from the first second to the end Teacher Young Do is cute everyone should know"

OST part 2 by Seol Ho Seung (SURL)-Because It's You

https://youtu.be/q4mvwmdFZXA

• Like 3

Couldn't help but notice how bloodshot Ian's eyes looked. Was it intentional or is the actor Yoon Park havin' sleep problems LoL?? I mean the camera kept zooming in on his eyes too ha. 

So many questions.. Does Young Do's heart have something to do with the "twins" Chae Jun, Ian? Don't think I've ever seen Yoon Park this creepy yikes. 

Da Jung's mom seem way too relaxed post divorce. Especially after having survived domestic abuse. Geez it was Young Do the Dog not the person that got injured LoL! But at least we know for sure they like each other. 

• Like 4

Ep 4 rating 3.065%

Spoiler

“Hospital Playlist 2” Rated Most Buzzworthy Drama + Seo Hyun Jin And Ji Sung Top Actor Rankings

Jul 14, 2021

by E. Cha

-------skip unrelated--------

tvN’s new drama “You Are My Spring” got off to a strong start at No. 3, with leading lady Seo Hyun Jin entering the actor rankings at No. 1 and her co-star Kim Dong Wook at No. 8.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the second week of July are as follows:

1. tvN’s “Hospital Playlist 2”
  2. SBS’s “The Penthouse 3”
  3. tvN’s “You Are My Spring”
  4. tvN’s “The Devil Judge”
  5. tvN’s “My Roommate Is a Gumiho”
  6. JTBC’s “Nevertheless”
  7. KBS 2TV’s “At a Distance Spring is Green
  8. TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2”
  9. SBS’s “Racket Boys”
  10. JTBC’s “Monthly Magazine Home” 
Spoiler

Most-Buzzworthy-Dramas1.jpeg

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Seo Hyun Jin (“You Are My Spring”)
  2. Ji Sung (“The Devil Judge”)
  3. Jang Ki Yong (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
  4. Jo Jung Suk (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
  5. Girl’s Day’s Hyeri (“My Roommate Is a Gumiho”)
  6. Kim So Yeon (“The Penthouse 3”)
  7. Jung Kyung Ho (“Hospital Playlist 2”)
  8. Kim Dong Wook (“You Are My Spring”)
  9. Lee Ji Ah (“The Penthouse 3”)
  10. Song Kang (“Nevertheless”)
Spoiler

Most-Buzzworthy-Drama-Actors1.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478972wpp/hospital-playlist-2-rated-most-buzzworthy-drama-seo-hyun-jin-and-ji-sung-top-actor-rankings

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just finished episode 4 and still - wow.

Its almost scary the effortless way this drama slides from cute & fun to dark & creepy and back again - so good.

BTW, am i the only one who finds Young-Do's ex almost irresistibly cute?  Normally, the cliche' ex is annoying but in this case she's too charming to dislike. She wont get him back of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if she started dating Cheol-Do

• Like 6