[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

The annoying actress/ex-wife said that she depended on him.  I believe it was to prevent her from committing suicide.  She also said that he made sure she never crossed the line.  I'm taking that to mean their relationship was platonic.  Am I wrong about the translation I read?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

The annoying actress/ex-wife said that she depended on him.  I believe it was to prevent her from committing suicide.  She also said that he made sure she never crossed the line.  I'm taking that to mean their relationship was platonic.  Am I wrong about the translation I read?

yes, from what she said their relationship was platonic, but she herself doesn't seem to have romantic feelings for him anymore, even though he told her that it was mostly some kind of dependance, at the same time it is understanding, a marriage is quite sacred finally I think.
So he cannot dating with FL because of his heart transplant, as there may be complications in the future. he told her that he will come to like her but that they can be friends for now. The preview for tomorrow made me laugh a bit because the FL thinks that she's been friendzoned again, so I wonder if she hadn't had a crush on her best friend male and some male

• Like 4

When he said that he’s starting to like her but he wants them to be friends… it kinda hurts! But the hug was deeper :wub:

But Im not quite sure if that’s really a friendzone. It’s like he confessed but does he means he wants to start as friends first then let it grow to something else? Or he already don’t want to grow it deeper? 

• Like 4

Hi everyone I havent been to this thread for a while lol while I was so excited about this drama, but well life happens.

Anyways, eps 7 was really good. I actually enjoys the thriller parts of the drama more than the romance parts, but I particularly likes the flashback scene of youngdo- gayoung and of course that confession scene (perhaps the most sincere, honest and realistic ever made in kdramaland). The whole scene is great, good camera works, and seems like it was a one shot thing? based on kdw's trembling voice and how he naturally portrayed the whole narration. 

A bit upset about the ratings, but seems like the drama is doing well in tving and netflix.

8 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

Tbh she is one of my favourite character and been looking forward to her scenes because its so funny. 

But yep, your assumption seems to be correct. Gayoung said to dajung and gayoung previously mentioned too in her conversation with youngdo, that they never did anything it was purely platonic. Seems like youngdo only married her so that he can keep a close eyes on her. When she already better they decided to divorced that why gayoung said "we divorced because our marriage worked". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's already episode 7 and the rating seems to be fixed in the 2-3% ratings. I am disappointed because Black Dog was 4-5% in ratings and I think Beauty Inside was in the same range. 

I just hope it doesn't go down to 1% because the story is interesting and the cast are trying their best. Good to hear that it's doing well in tving and Netflix. 

• Like 4

Don't understand about the drama low ratings? Look at the gooddata ranking!

May be should change the airing time slot??

OST Part 5 'Nakhwa' (落花) - 'Falling Flower' by Yang Da Il.

https://youtu.be/Tgdk4imKWC4

'Nakhwa' (落花) is a song that was inserted into the childhood scene of the main character Da-jeong (Seo Hyun-jin) in the first episode of 'You Are My Spring' and aroused viewer's curiosity.  With a three-time waltz rhythm, it created a lyrical and lonely atmosphere at the same time, maximizing the atmosphere of the drama.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004829708

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So hilarious! Their bawling..hugging..hitting one another and the "sexy kissing scene" were just Young Do's friend imagination! :loolz:

Spoiler

[Ep 9 preview]

"A love triangle begins?!"

https://youtu.be/nq5oFeZBHcU

[Ep 9 preview]

Seo Hyun Jin ❤ Kim Dong Wook Pink Love Front Notice?!"

https://youtu.be/Zwz4wX_xAgo

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

So hilarious! Their bawling..hugging..hitting one another and the "sexy kissing scene" are just Young Do's friend imagination! 

And JYD’s assistant is so funny!!! 
I’m happy for GaYoung.. I hope her happiness lasts until the end.. and finding friendship with KDJ is good for her.. Is she the no.1 shipper? Lol!!!

I totally agree with YD’s confession, it’s so raw and honest.. even the emotions were on point. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Seems like the drop is because of the olympics..they decided to continue their airing compare to other networks who broadcast the olympics..

Hope that next episode won't go lower anymore!:huh:

Ian Chase's dashing... somehow I like to watch more of him & Kang Da Jung's interaction.

Yoon Park's Ig update.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRyxyX_nDFL/

Da Jung long msg! :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

16 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Ep 8 rating 1.989%!

I’m as shocked as when i receive my test results for a test i studied so hard for :(

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets! Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1