[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

[D-2]

Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Park, Nam Gyu Ri, a sensual healing romance is coming('You Are My Spring')

원본 이미지

In this regard, on the 2nd(Friday), 'You Are My Spring', a 5-minute higlhight video that gives an extremely immersive feeling, is raising expectations for the first time. In the highlight video, the intertwined relationship of major characters such as Kang Da Jung(Seo Hyun Jin), Joo Young Do(Kim Dong Wook), Chae Jun(Yoon Park), and Ahn Ga Young(Nam Gyu Ri), and the narrative of Kang Da Jung and Joo Young Do moving towards each other, focused attention. First, in the faded screen, along with the sound of the movie film rotating, Kang Da Jung appears with the name 'Kang Da Jung", along with Kang Da Jung's pathetic voice, "I was hurting new growths to scrape away old scars." The young Kang Da Jung and Kang Da Jung now intersect, and the meaningful phrase "How far have you run from your seven years of age?" rob the viewer.

Then, Kang Da Jung and Joo Young Do had a strong meeting and said, "Pawless birds, garbage magnets, black cats, and only bad boys keep sticking to me. The truth is, you are attracting only those people," Joo Young Do's analysis continues. "I am trying to get rid of the bad memories. Possibly in my childhood family," Joo Young Do also said, and at the same time, Kang Da Jung, who grabbed Joo Young Do by the neck, and Joo Young Do, who was surprised, stimulated curiosity.........

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/109/0004435818

• Like 2

[D-1]

'You Are My Spring' Seo Hyun Jin X Kim Dong Wook custom casting=>'Fantasy' until the writing chemistry

원본 이미지

"'You Are My Spring' has revealed a spectating point that makes viewers fall in love like magic."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/609/0000463450

D-1

"Opportunity to meet the actors Seo Hyun Jin X Kim Dong Wook X Yoon Park X Nam Gyu Ri! 7/5[Mon] Come to the live broadcast of the production presentation tomorrow at 2pm"(kst)

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 3

[D-Day]

Flower Bouquet from fan was delivered to Soop(Seo Hyun Jin's Agency) wishing YAMS a great success!

Nice gifs, excited we'll start watching the '7 years old adult story development tonight!:)

• Like 5

Premiere Watch: You Are My Spring

by missvictrix

premwatch_youaremyspring.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Romance
Episode count: 16

Tonal whiplash, anyone? Initially described as a romance, this drama’s promo materials have been all over the place, and I’m left with the feeling that this drama might be darker and deeper than we originally thought. While I can’t guarantee the tone, I think it’s safe to say we are getting ye olde love triangle, with our heroine/concierge Seo Hyun-jin, and the two men (Kim Dong-wook and Yoon Park) that enter her life. There’s much to do in the promo material about how each of these characters is wounded and has this “heart of a child” aspect to them. Are we going for a more literal Thirty But Seventeen heart of a child, or something more like what we saw in Come Here and Hug Me, where childhood traumas kept characters from moving on emotionally? Either way, I’m here to find out.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/07/premiere-watch-you-are-my-spring/

Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook's 'You Are My Spring', the character relationship... Original work - 'Interest up' on Netflix

e6a1f28e4f6dc79581e67c382e2537d0a280bf02

With the drama 'You Are My Spring' approaching its first broadcast, interest in the original webtoon, ending, character relationship, and Netflix update is growing.

It airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm on tvN and is also released on Netflix.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14611959

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄 - Seo Hyun Jin & Kim Dong Wook -Mon and Tue @21:00 KST

It's so appealing to me!!! Woa

Opening

Presscon 

Spoiler

Main leads gifset

Spoiler

Actress Baek hyunjoo with Kim dongwook https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6DZeUsjdH/?utm_medium=copy_link

And we got our first making video from Keyeast haha thank you for including seo hyunjin too ^^

Spoiler

YouTube link 

1st episode gif

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

I liked the premiere. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. This remind me a lot on Kim Dong Wook's previous drama, "Find Me In Your Memory". 

I enjoyed Seo Hyun Jin in "The Beauty Inside" & well Yoon Park of course LoL. 

Nam Gyu Ri's character is a hoot here! Young Do is good at deducing he's almost psychic LoL. 

• Like 7

Just finished watching Ep 1.. so far so good! A lot of questions came to my mind.. It’s really a combination of all drama’s genre. But after the first episode, it’s more of a mystery drama for me but let’s see how it goes. 
Each character have its own mystery, but Yoon Park’s character is kinda creepy which adds to the mystery. 

oh, and I find their BGMs super cool!

• Like 4

Rating for 1st episode 3.390%. 

I like all the teasers which have subtle comedy vibes and prepared me to watch it with a relaxed mood. A tad of different genres except the thriller part make it more interesting for me but may be not somebody's cup of tea. Chae Jun(Yoon Park) doesn't seems to be a bad guy, but I remembered the synopsis said about his behaviour towards Da Jung somtimes being hot & cold, I wonder why?. Hope that he's not some kind of scoundrel disguised by his chivalrous image. 

• Like 5

Seo Hyun Jin And Kim Dong Wook Share Why They Chose Their New Drama, Thoughts On “Rom-Com Queen” Title, And More

0fc1c307bc984e4c82b5940406ea9139.jpeg?s=

Jul 5, 2021
by C. Hong

On July 5, tvN’s new drama “You Are My Spring” held a press conference with writer Lee Mi Na, director Jung Ji Hyun, and cast members Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Park, and Nam Gyu Ri.

“You Are My Spring” is a new romance drama about a group of people living in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are all fully grown adults, they still go about their lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Screenwriter Lee Mi Na said, “Spring typically means something warm and healing, a season where things start anew. ‘You Are My Spring’ was inspired by the song title, but in the drama, it’s not that everything is a happy ending when spring comes around. We all know that spring comes and goes, and winter will always come, but I think that spring is always a source of hope when we can realize that we’ve grown a little bit as adults.”

seo-hyun-jin.jpeg

Seo Hyun Jin plays Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who cannot forget the small inn that she stayed in as a young child. She said, “All the actors will probably agree, but I joined the project because of the script. The script was the first thing I read, and the story was good, so I decided to do it. At first, I was going back and forth on it. I wasn’t sure if it was quite good or not, but when I met with the director and writer, they were really persuasive. They persuaded me for about an hour and a half.” She joked, “I was caught into it.”

This is Seo Hyun Jin’s first “romance genre” drama since “Beauty Inside.” She said, “There’s a lot of pressure when people call you ‘the rom-com queen.’ But this one wasn’t exactly a romantic comedy, so I could let go of that pressure. There wasn’t anything specific I was concerned about. What is there to be concerned about when you’re working hard?”

kim-dong-wook.jpeg

Kim Dong Wook co-stars as Joo Young Do, a man who became a psychiatrist in order to help people find the will to live. He said, “I joined the drama late, but because it was on tvN, produced by Hwa&Dam, directed by Jung Ji Hyun, written by Lee Mi Na, and co-starring Seo Hyun Jin, I didn’t have to think about it before I signed up.”

About comparisons to his previous project, “Find Me in Your Memory,” he said, “At first, I was worried about that too. The mystery in that drama was about the connection between Lee Jung Hoon and the female lead, but in this drama, the mystery isn’t the focus itself so much as the emotional healing and love that Da Jung and my character go through together.”

Spoiler

yoon-park.jpeg

Yoon Park plays Chae Joon, the CEO of an investment company, who suddenly appears in front of Kang Da Jung and seems to know everything about her. The actor joked, “I also decided to appear because of Studio Dragon and Hwa&Dam. But I couldn’t forget that moment. When I first met the director, he didn’t say anything and just stared at me for a while. I decided to trust him and go ahead with it.”

He added, “The script was obviously good, but I also liked the director’s laugh. And before I debuted, I went to the same university as Kim Dong Wook. He was already a star then, and I was just a student. I think that’s when I started dreaming of becoming an actor. I always wanted to act in a project with him and 12 years later, my wish has come true. I still can’t believe it.”

Kim Dong Wook said, “This is embarrassing. Even at school, we drank together often and were friendly with each other. Even before we worked on this together, I considered him a close friend.”

Spoiler

nam-gyu-ri.jpeg

Nam Gyu Ri plays Ahn Ga Young, an actress who is afraid to fall in love again after she was used by her ex-boyfriend, who was also her manager. Like the other actors, she quipped, “I joined the drama because I liked the script and because it was produced by CJ [ENM].” She continued, “I also really wanted to work with Seo Hyun Jin. I liked the script and I was excited about portraying a ‘womance’ with her. The songs ‘You Are My Spring’ and ‘I Will Go to You Like the First Snow’ [which were written by Lee Mi Na] are some of my favorites. I felt that I could trust her to portray emotions well. When I met the director, he was very warm with me as well.”

Spoiler

seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook.jpeg

Kim Dong Wook talked about his chemistry with Seo Hyun Jin, saying, “I felt that I could depend on her in a romance drama. There’s a reason that she’s called the ‘rom-com queen.’ There were times when I felt more emotion and empathy while acting than I had even when just reading the script. Sometimes I even reacted in ways that surprised myself.”

Lee Mi Na shared why she had picked “seven-year-old” as the key turning point for the drama. “I was watching TV, and there was an elderly person around 60 years old, and they were eating really fast. The person next to them asked why they were eating so fast, and they responded, ‘What would you know of the sorrow of the fifth child in a family of six?’ But it wasn’t like their family was particularly badly off. I thought about how someone could carry that sorrow from childhood into their 60s. I think that everyone has something like that. We all have something from when we were seven, when we were children, that we remember: traumas, complexes, scars. It’s not limited to age seven. I picked ‘seven’ because childhood is not quite over, but we’re not yet at the stage where you can clearly remember things that happen to you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478025wpp/seo-hyun-jin-and-kim-dong-wook-share-why-they-chose-their-new-drama-thoughts-on-rom-com-queen-title-and-more

Edited by 4evrkdrama
One pic uploaded twice.
  • Like 4

Raiden joins the first runner of 'You Are My Spring' OST

원본 이미지

EDM musician Raiden has been selected as the first OST for tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring'.

On the 6th, studio Maum C, the producer of the OST for 'You Are My Spring'(played be Lee Mi Na/directed by Jung Ji Hyun), said, "The OST Part 1 'In ruin' with Raiden will be released on July 6 at 6pm on major domestic music sites in korea."

'In ruin' is an alternative rock genre song known for its mysterious yet dreamy feel. In addition, the dramatic development of the song full of twists is expected to help you immerse yourself in the important scenes of the drama.

Spoiler

Raiden debuted as a solo artist with the release of 'Heart of Steel' in 2017. The following year, with this album, he was nominated for the Dance & Electronic section of the Korean Popular Music Awards, proving his talent. Since then, he has collaborated with Girls' Generation's Yuri and Red Velvet's Irene, and in May 2020, he released 'Yours' with EXO's Chanyeol, Lee Hi and Changmo, attracting attention.

[google trans]

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004819840

That mic is really big!:P

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 2

Gif to commemorate

Didn't expect to be this fun, their first meeting

Spoiler

When he hears "the stalker" word, gentleman

Spoiler

Cobra show haha

2 men