[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New casting news!:).

ParkYeNi confirmed cast for tvN drama YouAreMySpring, she will act as Heo Yoo-kyung who is a hotelier and SeoHyunJin’s colleague.

Broadcast on July 5.

This thread belowmentioned bout her who has been in i can see your voice varshow and also graduated from Harvard woa

• Like 4

YouAreMySpring 4th teaser video is released!:).

ParkSangNam confirmed cast for tvN drama YouAreMySpring, he will act as Patrick who is a member of a boy group and was a NamGyuRi’s fan before he debuted. Broadcast on July 5. SeoHyunJin KimDongWook YoonBak

• Like 1

Watch: Kim Dong Wook Helps Seo Hyun Jin Get Back On Her Feet In Romantic Teaser For New Drama

88c1fc8ac8ba456399c043e6863586f9.jpeg?s=

Jun 12, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” (literal translation) has shared a sneak peek of the heartwarming connection between Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook!

“You Are My Spring” is a new romance drama about a group of people living in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are all fully grown adults, they still go about their lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin will star in the drama as Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves into the building for a fresh start, while Kim Dong Wook will star as Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who is talented at helping others with their emotional wounds but hasn’t been able to heal his own.

In a newly released teaser for the upcoming drama, a melancholy Kang Da Jung looks forlorn as she sits alone—until Joo Young Do approaches her. Taking her hand, he helps her back up while reassuring her comfortingly, “You just happened to fall down. Because you thought someone might be waiting, so you were in a rush.”

Seo Hyun Jin then says in voice-over, “A healing romance about childlike adults. ‘You Are My Spring.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474301wpp/watch-kim-dong-wook-helps-seo-hyun-jin-get-back-on-her-feet-in-romantic-teaser-for-new-drama

• Like 5

Yoon Sang Jung, cast for tvN's 'You Are My Spring' [official]

원본 이미지

IOK Company

Rookie actress Yoon Sang Jung has been cast in tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring'.

Newcomer Yoon Sang Jung, who recently signed an exclusive contract with IOK Company, will appear in tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring' (played by Lee Mi Na/directed by Jung Ji Hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures).

Yoon Sang Jung is expected to add fun to the play by disassembling the role of 'Min Ari', a professional part-timer who works at a cafe, showing off her witty yet quirky charm.

Yoon Sang Jung made headlines by appearing as 'Inna' in the popular web drama 'Short Script', which has more than 580,000 YouTube subscribers, as well as tvN 'Roller Coaster Reboot', independent films, play, etc. She is a rookie who has built up her acting skills. Expectations are high for Yoon Sang Jung's move, which heralded active activities starting with 'You Are My Spring'. [google trans]

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000742929

• Like 4

Watch: Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, And Yoon Park Get Tangled Up In Mysterious Incidents In Teaser For New Drama

3fb4330502194834b8d0e4f2c94d2cba.jpeg?s=

Jun 14, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” (literal translation) has released another teaser!

“You Are My Spring” is a new romance drama about a group of people living in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are all fully grown adults, they still go about their lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin will star in the drama as Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves into the building for a fresh start, while Kim Dong Wook will play Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who is talented at helping others with their emotional wounds but hasn’t been able to heal his own. Yoon Park will take the role of Chae Joon, the head of an investment company, who suddenly appears in front of Kang Da Jung one day and seems to understand her perfectly.

The video starts off with Kang Da Jung shedding tears as her voiceover says, “He wasn’t there. He wasn’t anywhere.” Several questionable scenes, such as a piece of paper that reads “I’ve been looking for you for a long time,” a cat’s eyes, a yellow paper rose, and a hand that lights a lighter, flash across the screen. Yoon Park appears with an unreadable expression, and Kim Dong Wook looks shocked by something. The two men confront each other with sharp eyes, amplifying the tension.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474598wpp/watch-seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-and-yoon-park-get-tangled-up-in-mysterious-incidents-in-teaser-for-new-drama

• Like 4

9 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

What’s with the cat? From romance teasers to thriller real quick!!!

After what we've shared on SHJ's thread about the "Black Cat" book that was placed beside Kang Da Jung's script book in the previous teaser, I'm guessing the cat could be one of the "victim" or eyewitness of the murder case. After the latest teaser, many question in mind...why showed yellow paper flower, lighter, what's the object fell on top of the car, Yoon Park & KDW stared intensely with one another,.....? Haha...not used to thinking about all these coz expecting & intriguing more on the romance parts.

Banner promotion.

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

KimSeoKyung confirmed cast for tvN drama YouAreMySpring, he will act as KimDongWook’s best friend Chun Seung-won who calls himself a talent variety show PD. Broadcast on July 5.

New stills for YouAreMySpring YoonBak are released!:) .

YouAreMySpring 6th teaser video is released!:). (Under spoiler tags)

Spoiler

• Like 2

'You Are My Spring' Nam Gyu Ri, a popular actress with many stories.

원본 이미지

Stills of Nam Gyu Ri transformed into 'Wannabe Star' actress Ahn Ga Young have been released.

In 'You Are My Spring', Nam Gyu Ri takes on the role of Ahn Ga Young, who became afraid of loving someone again after being used badly and painfully by her boyfriend and manager she loved. A person with a story of a sudden divorce after a year of marriage. The performance of actress Ahn Ga Young, which will be created by Nam Gyu Ri who has firmly established her own acting color across movies and dramas, is raising expectations.

In this regard, the scene where Nam Gyu Ri transformed into Ahn Ga Young's character of the 'Chic Goddess' visual was captured, exuding the opposite charms of loveliness and hate, pity and heaviness at the same time. In the play Ahn Ga Young visits the hospital.

Ahn Ga Young, who wore a dignified atmosphere with a black fedora, large sunglasses, leather pants and a check-over jacket, radiates the 'coolness' like a popular actor. Moreover, Ahn Ga Young shows embarrassment with a surprised expression as if something has been caught while causing laughter with a comic gesture towards the other party. Ahn Ga Young's side, which is glamorous and yet somewhat lonely, is attracting attention. [google trans]

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/144/0000743515

• Like 3

Nam Gyu Ri Turns Into A Glamorous Actress With Painful Scars In Upcoming Romance Drama

6d306e794c284a9ba29f69e61fc1fd7e.jpeg?s=

Jun 16, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” (literal translation) has released its first stills of Nam Gyu Ri in character!

Starring Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook, “You Are My Spring” is a healing romance drama about people who live in a building where a murder previously took place and who go about their adult lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Nam Gyu Ri will take the role of Ahn Ga Young, an actress who has become fearful of love after being hurt by her manager, who was also her boyfriend. She is someone who suddenly got married and divorced a year later. It will be intriguing to see how Nam Gyu Ri, an actress with diverse acting experiences, will portray the unique personality, charms, and story of Ahn Ga Young.

The new stills show Nam Gyu Ri’s transformation into Ahn Ga Young. In the photos, Ahn Ga Young is visiting the hospital. She exudes a sophisticated and lofty vibe with her black fedora, large sunglasses, leather pants, and an oversized check-patterned jacket. She makes a hilarious gesture towards someone and then looks shocked and embarrassed as if she has been caught doing something. Despite her glamorous appearance, her eyes are layered with a sense of loneliness.

Spoiler

nam-gyu-ri-1.jpg

nam-gyu-ri-4.jpg

Nam Gyu Ri talked about her character, saying, “When I first received the script, I thought it was like warm spring. I feel like I was healed and cured while playing the bright Ahn Ga Young.”

Then she added, “I really tried my best to shoot each scene. I hope this will be a comforting drama for all of us. Please wait for Ahn Ga Young who has a strong personality but is pure and warm.”

nam-gyu-ri-2.jpg

Spoiler

nam-gyu-ri-3.jpg

Production company Hwa and Dam Pictures commented, “Nam Gyu Ri is an actress with extraordinary acting passion who is not afraid of taking new challenges and attempts for her character. Please look forward to her acting transformation in the warm spring-like healing romance ‘You Are My Spring.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474942wpp/nam-gyu-ri-turns-into-a-glamorous-actress-with-painful-scars-in-upcoming-romance-drama

• Like 3

On 6/11/2021 at 2:46 PM, guestra said:

This thread belowmentioned bout her who has been in i can see your voice varshow and also graduated from Harvard woa

She has a youtube channel where she does music covers and some vlogs. It's pretty interesting to watch the vlogs chronologically because you can basically follow along her journey. It gives a pretty unfiltered look. Like she wasn't even a rookie actress at that point. But when she signed with an agency she already had a manager trying to micromanage/control everything. And i didnt know they do so many auditions for minor bit parts.

Has a fun personality as well.

• Like 4

Just by looking at the stills, I chuckled a bit even without dialogue..:D

Scenario teaser stills released.

"It's pretty if you look closely, it's lovely to see it for a long time, our actors are just pretty."

• Like 4