[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

Casting news

Actress Oh Hyun Kyung confirmed cast for tvN drama You Are My Spring. She will play the role of Moon Mi-ran, the female protagonist`s mother, who owns a pizza restaurant.

• Like 3

[D-5]

'You Are My Spring' Seo Hyun-jin, an adult fairy tale of a loco goddess who will be drawn with deep sensitivity

원본 이미지

Seo hyun-jin played the hotel concierge manager Kang D'A jung in the new tvN wall-hwa drama "You Are My Spring," which is scheduled to air its first broadcast on July 5.

"You Are My Spring" begins when people who live under the name "adults" with their seven-year-olds in their chests gather in the building where the murders occurred.

Kang Da-jung, played by Hyun-jin Seo, moved to the Gugu Building for a new start, where she interwoven with the murders and the downstairs man, Joo Young-do (Kim Dong-wook), who encounters her childhood.
In the meantime, the news of Seo's new work, which has made viewers cry and laugh at various works of all genres, is raising viewers' expectations.

원본 이미지

In particular, the romance genre is only about three years after "Beauty Inside" (2018). Seo Hyun-jin, who established Roco queen's position as "2016" and "2016", which has generated a new history of tvN wall-based drama viewership, has been loved by building candid and self-recurrent characters in his feelings through 'Temperature of Love (2017)' and 'Beauty Inside'.
Seo brought the scenario to life by bringing it to life with a delicate act that resonates with the character's feelings.
Seo's colorful acting variations provide warm comfort and create ordinary people who will always be able to empathize with us in our lives.
Above all, Seo hyun-jin's detailed emotional performance, not only in expression and tone, but also in one eye, conveys not only the fun of watching the poles, but also the feeling of entering the
drama. Therefore, the deep sensitivity acting, is added, raising curiosity about how this work will be born.
"You Are My Spring" airs its first broadcast on July 5 at 9 p.m.
Photo =
tvN

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001316887

• Like 5

Seo Hyun-jin, Kim Dong-wook in meta-teaser for You Are My Spring

by tineybeanie

kdw_shj0.jpg

tvN drama You Are My Spring, starring Seo Hyun-jin (Black Dog), Kim Dong-wook (Find Me In Your Memory), and Yoon Park (Birthcare Center), has released a short new teaser and some intriguing stills. The drama tells a story about adults who still feel like they’re seven-years-old. A murder happens in the building they live in, and various events begin to unfold.

Seo Hyun-jin plays a young woman who fell in love with an inn in Gangreung when she was a child and became a hotel concierge manager as a result. Kim Dong-wook plays a psychiatrist who wants to help people suffering from anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses go back to living their best lives. Finally, Yoon Park plays an investment firm CEO who knows the way to Seo Hyun-jin’s heart, almost as if he’s read a manual on her.

In the recently released meta-teaser, the actors are themselves gossiping about their scenes. Kim Dong-wook leans against the wall next to Seo Hyun-jin, and he asks whether she’s read scene 24. She replied: “Yes. It was…”

Before she can get her next words out, Kim Dong-wook shushes her: “Don’t say too much. It’ll be a spoiler.” Copy appears on screen saying, “It will be revealed on July 5 at 9PM.” Seo Hyun-jin asks, “[A spoiler] to who?” and they both look toward camera.

Directed by Jung Ji-hyun (Search Query: WWW) and written by Lee Mi-na (Bubblegum), Monday-Tuesday healing romance drama You Are My Spring will begin to air on tvN on July 5.

• Like 3

New Romance Drama Starring Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, And More Shares Character Relationship Chart

Jun 29, 2021
by S. Cho

Upcoming tvN drama “You Are My Spring” has released its character chart!

“You Are My Spring” is a new romance drama about a group of people living in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are all fully grown adults, they still go about their lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

The first chart features the four lead actors, Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Park, and Nam Gyu Ri. Seo Hyun Jin plays Kang Da Jung, a 34-year-old hotel concierge manager. She’s complicatedly linked to Joo Young Do (Kim Dong Wook), a psychiatrist. Chae Joon (Yoon Park) is the president of an investment company with a one-sided crush on Kang Da Jung. Nam Gyu Ri plays Ahn Ga Young, an actress.

You-Are-My-Spring-1.jpeg

Around Kang Da Jung are her family and friends. Her mother, Moon Mi Ran, is played by Oh Hyun Kyung and her younger brother, Kang Tae Jung, is portrayed by Kang Hoon. Park Ye Ni will take on the role of Heo Yoo Kyung, one of Kang Da Jung’s co-workers. Kim Ye Won plays Kang Da Jung’s friend, Park Eun Ha, who runs a café with Park Chul Do (Han Min).

You-Are-My-Spring-2.jpeg

Around Kang Da Jung are her family and friends. Her mother, Moon Mi Ran, is played by Oh Hyun Kyung and her younger brother, Kang Tae Jung, is portrayed by Kang Hoon. Park Ye Ni will take on the role of Heo Yoo Kyung, one of Kang Da Jung’s co-workers. Kim Ye Won plays Kang Da Jung’s friend, Park Eun Ha, who runs a café with Park Chul Do (Han Min).

You-Are-My-Spring-3.jpeg

Around actress Ahn Ga Young are Patrick (Park Sang Nam) and Han Jin Ho (Hwang Seung Eon). Patrick is an idol singer while Han Jin Ho is Ahn Ga Young’s trainer.

Spoiler

You-Are-My-Spring-4.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1477229wpp/new-romance-drama-starring-seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-and-more-shares-character-relationship-chart

• Like 3

[D-4]

Stills of Nam Gyu Ri(Ahn Ga Young in YAMS)

원본 이미지

Nam Gyu Ri revealed a gorgeous boxing sparring style.

A scene where Ahn Ga Young spars on a square ring with her trainer Han Jin Ho(Hwang Seung Eon). Ahn Ga Young is focusing on sparring with a unique hairstyle that is braided one by one from her forehead and wearing a sweatshirt that is attached to her body. In particular, Ahn Ga Young is smiling while leaning against the ring with her arms wide open, covering her mouth with a glove, and serious gaze.

Nam Gyu Ri cheered the scene with her high level boxing skills as an all-round sportsman who has no sports that she can't do. Nam Gyu Ri, who had been to the gym and learned boxing before filming, was recognized for her excellent athleticism as she received compliments from the gym manager, saying, "I think she is the best among celebrities".

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/609/0000462199

Online presscon will be held on 5th July 2pm KST.

• Like 1

[D-3]

Stills (Kim Dong Wook & Seo Hyun Jin)

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

Spoiler

원본 이미지

In this regard, Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook are raising curiousity by presenting a subtle 'roof meeting' that amplifies the question. In the play, Kang Da Jung(Seo Hyun Jin) and Joo Young Do(Kim Dong Wook) stand facing each other on a rooftop in the middle of the night. When Joo Young Do hands Kang Da Jung with something wrapped in plastic, Kang Da Jung stares blankly and accepts it, and Kang Da Jung & Joo Young Do keep their eyes fixed on each other and continue the conversation like a rapid-fire gun. With the soft light flickering over the rooftop, the two people's 'Eye Contact Two-Shot' is completed like a painting, drawing attention to what Joo Young Do delivered to Kang Da Jung....

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/609/0000462667

• Like 2