[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

But I love such domestic scene, man and wife talking and discussing and slurping ramen.....:please:

haha, I loved it too but at the same time, I still feel being played big time lol 

the royal couple is so hilarious LOL CJ trying to lift the mood of the queen is so funny - lol

Ommo, they are having night lessons! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

YES!!! HJ, you female dog!! Burn, Baby burn!!  They are not only sleeping together casually on the table, they are also holding onto each other!!! BURN!! HJ, BURN!! :onfirex:

For HJ:

To treat minor burns, follow these steps:

1. Cool the burn. Hold the burned area under cool (not cold) running water or apply a cool, wet compress until the pain eases. ...
  2. Remove rings or other tight items. ...
  3. Don't break blisters. ...
  4. Apply lotion. ...
  5. Bandage the burn. ...
  6. Take a pain reliever. ...
  7. Consider a tetanus shot.
  • Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

Oooh......

HJ

Spoiler

How can she just barge into the King's residence like that. And she is only a concubine.

I love that look on her face when she saw them sleeping (innocently) together.

I wouldn't say that I hate HJ. It's more that I hate the role she is playing, a 'victim' hoping to get CJ's love (through a lie)

Lies have ways of getting exposed.

And it is fate that he would fall in love with So Bong/Yong even without realising she is the one who saved him in the well when they were children.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, Phillip Lundgren said:

@cenching @Min2206 @aisling I encounter this issue: " You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day". Do you have any hint to overcome it? I can barely post anything from now on... :cold_sweat:

@Phillip Lundgren  Ahh, I read that it's one of the soompi rules for newcomers here.  So sorry to hear you can't post when you reach your max posts.

6 minutes ago, aisling said:

He was trying to make her laugh :joy:

Thank you so much @aisling  OMO ... even Choi Sanggung and his Eunuch were in shock... King is so funny and cute!

6 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

BI looks like a masochist, he got rejected thrice, wonder how he'll take it now

@shimshimae  I just saw the clip that he asked for her to hold his hand and the rejection!  His face was like .... would he harm her in future?

geez - getting worried

• Like 3
  • Blob 2