[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

16 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

How many hours left until the next episode?  am i the only one refreshing twitter and this forum for new updates for the upcoming episode? hehehehe the anticipation is really building up. please time make it faster. 

Im with you, always refreshing this forum :evillaugh:

• Like 3

BI said if only CJ can safe the SB. (deep thinking). Their conversation is not end yet. Does BI just act with CJ for fight each other. :Please: Both of them care about SB's safety. BI already rejected by the SB, and what he want only SB's safety. He hates CJ because he think if CJ tried to kill SB. 

CJ faking his death or he jumping in the end of the cliff that make everyone assume his death. :rip:Maybe, after that CJ hide in the villa which he shown to SB. 

YP angry toward BI. He also angry to SB, because everything happen caused by SB's pregnancy and her safety. :sweats:I think CJ not explain about his plan to YP. 

I'm little bit unsure why YP so care towards HJ. And maybe I miss something in this story, but.. what is HJ problem actually, so YP wish that CJ can clear HJ case in the past. :idk:Is this a clue for something. And after HJ left, SB wish that she can remind for that 'night' happen. Is this a clue.. or just a mumbling. :crazily:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 the way to stand against Betty & dirty mind people :mrgreen:

Solution : fight g8paYoa.gif with g8paYoa.gif (   :D )

Thanks for the gif again @Ameera Ali

Come on .. Get into it. :naughty:
Etmn3wpVcAIjyV3?format=jpg&name=large

@shimshimae @cenching  Correct me if I am wrong 
At the last scene ,  during the fight the between BI and CJ, was it before or after BI slashed CJ's arm, I thought I saw a flicker of eye movement from BI to CJ, a sort of signal?    Are they putting on a show?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 the performance wasn’t convincing for some we need part 2 :tounge_wink:

_ @partyon you need to fight for your oppa reputation they saying he sleep around :joy:

Well my oppa did sleep around before he became trapped in a woman's body. There is no reputation to fight for, my twin. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, ichaichaparadise said:

All background music will be usually released altogether when the drama ends as part of OST Mr. Queen full album. I've been patiently waiting the OST full album to release since I made an oath to make BGM from ramyeon-seducing to my phone ringtone :shaq:

OMG yes! not just the storyline but the BGM from this drama is swoon worthy. if its not because this drama i would've not lurking around twitter or jump from 1 forum to another ,gahh im obsessed!. anyway thanks for the info :) Happy Love It GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Our royal couple trending at number 3 because of the majestic moan performance yesterday.

Congratulations!:D

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

Other than Cheoljong, her father is the great fool that willing to do anything for her:lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Now we know why The Royal Family are so horny....They got it from their elder....

Thank you for pointing out -- you are so right!   These crack me up!

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well my oppa did sleep around before he became trapped in a woman's body. There is no reputation to fight for, my twin. 

@partyon has a point  --  he was that in the future, now back to this past ... and soooooon more when he goes back to future?   :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the gif again @Ameera Ali

Come on .. Get into it. :naughty:

@shimshimae @cenching  Correct me if I am wrong 
At the last scene ,  during the fight the between BI and CJ, was it before or after BI slashed CJ's arm, I thought I saw a flicker of eye movement from BI to CJ, a sort of signal?    Are they putting on a show?

I think so - BI definitely on SB’s side and therefore a temporary ally to the king presently 

lol, their dirty talking is something else - how can they make such funny and hot scenes consistently :partyblob:  we need a proper bed scene now lol

• Like 3

So Bong should take responsibility after tainting her husband image like thatB)

credit to the owner

I'm really sad that Cheoljong's emo brother keep stressing him.

Why, bro? Look at Cheoljong tears dripping at 0:30:tears:

credit to the owner

This is a good collections! I love Kim Jung Hyun oh ho! while wearing modern clothes ahaha

credit to the owner

• Like 12
  • Blob 1

I just happen to see the new OST 

the lyric.. 

OMG :fullofhearts:

Yt link : by kDramaFull OST

OST PART 8 Mr.Queen by TvN

임한별(Onestar) - 별들 중에서 (Like a star) 

And the lyric trans , i google it (credit  the korean lyric to KdramaFull OST)

Glad it’s you, because you’re in front of me
Among the stars in this vast universe
Since I met you

I love you, I love you, thank you so much
For coming to me
I was full of mistakes
Hugged me

I love you, I love you, all of you
After meeting you, I linger like a dream
I can feel you wherever you are
The wind blowing right now will also be you

The moment I recognized you, the moment everything changed