[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

Hi Everyone! newbie here! I just purposely created a soompi account just to share my love to this drama! this was such a breathe of fresh air for me.  I think i closed 2020 and welcomed 2021 having a good laugh because of our favourite couple. I really enjoyed all your meme's and reactions whenever I lurk and read in this forum. You guys are amazing! thanks for all the updates! and my heart...they're closing and giving us a gift of epilogue on Valentines day! im soft...i dont think im ready to say goodbye yet! Again, thanks guys for sharing all your thoughts and updates! 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 13

That part - It feels like a rich man is flirting with me - came out of the blueBbc What GIF by S4C

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I like the OST pink cover - made beautiful by our loving King and Queen (though only her back is shown)

Thank you @Yeojachingudeul @blademan

Kim Jung Hyun :love:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

BTW I think the person who translated yesterday that Cheoljong called their baby “tiger” was wrong.

Viu subs said:

spacer.png

Cheoljong teased So Bong whenever it was finally time for their “behind the doors” activities :joy: You know, the activities where both of them roar.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, aisling said:

BTW I think the person who translated yesterday that Cheoljong called their baby “tiger” was wrong.

Viu subs said:

Cheoljong teased So Bong whenever it was finally time for their “behind the doors” activities :joy: You know, the activities where both of them roar.

he doesn't say anything about the baby - so yeah - after her reaction he asks - 어흥입니까?  어흥 = roar [  just for tiger's roar :) ]

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, aisling said:

Viu subs said:

Actually last night an Indonesian subber in IG translated it the same with VIU. The moment SB was literally swooning on him, he asked boldly if now is “aum” time. So my conclusion is SB’s ramyeon and CJ’s aum meant the same thing :coolshades:

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

Gosh, I would really love to see BI working together with CJ - if they did it with HJ, BI should be next; he also can't put up with his family's claims - but I might be wrong... he is not an ambitious guy, but jealousy took a toll on him as it took on HJ. 

I Hope Please GIF

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, kara_mella said:

Gosh, I would really love to see BI working together with CJ - if they did it with HJ, BI should be next; he also can't put up with his family's claims - but I might be wrong... he is not an ambitious guy, but jealousy took a toll on him as it took on HJ. 

I am hoping for that too ... but he said this

and So Bong, please admit you miss CJ , don't you

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Shin Hye Sun And Kim Jung Hyun Face Dire Predicaments Head-On In “Mr. Queen”

28c0758c608e468db66ebbebf4ddee4b.jpeg?s=

Feb 7, 2021
by S. P

tvN’s “Mr. Queen” has revealed new stills of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun ahead of tonight’s episode!

The tvN historical fusion drama is about a man from modern times whose soul is trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her. Kim Jung Hyun plays her husband King Cheoljong, who is a weak and ineffective king on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, the news of Kim So Yong’s pregnancy shook the walls of the palace. Although Kim So Yong was disorientated by the new development, she began to dream of a new future together with Cheoljong. However, they soon found themselves in the midst of yet another crisis as false rumors about Kim So Yong began to spread and Cheoljong accepted a dangerous offer made by Kim Byung In (Na In Woo) in order to protect her. The episode came to a nail-biting end as Cheoljong ran into Kim Byung In leading a group of soldiers, foreshadowing more troubles ahead.

In one set of new stills, Kim So Yong appears on the verge of collapse, her face pallid. Although her expression appears downcast, there is also a hint of anger in her eyes. Upon hearing the sudden news, Jo Hwa Jin (Seol In Ah) comes to find Kim So Yong, her eyebrows furrowed as she attempts to console her.

Kim-So-Yong-Seol-In-Ah.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1452905wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-kim-jung-hyun-face-dire-predicaments-head-on-in-mr-queen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I CAN'T!!! I can't see her crying so much!! HOPE THIS EP WILL HAVE HAPPY MOMENTS AT THE END!!! OTHERWISE:

She asking why the palace so empty .. and start pouring buckets ... shin hye sun really can cry

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1