[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I wish we can just continue to ship happily here and ignore all the chaos outside. The past few days have been rocky here and we were never like that to begin with. I like when we just ship everyone to everyone and have a good laugh making fun of our own ship while fully supporting them together. 

May I give you a big and tight hug, Co Cap. gal? :blush::heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Where in the universe is our JTE? She must be busy saving the world. :rolleyes: Whoever you are who are monitoring this thread, can you please rely to her, that we missed her IG updates, not necessarily posting cryptic ig post. Just that I've grew attached to her, and missed her. :unsure: 

Me think she's busy doing her work. Please don't give her too much work manager-nim. She usually likes her fellow colleagues if post, when I look and Nari and WDW ig post, she's not liking it. Usually you can spot her liking their pics often. Okay, that is my assumption.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 4

@Layali, as a not very much active commenter but constant reader of this thread, I think I can say that though many shippers here can be overly enthusiastic about their bias and the ship, I believe we're not the type to intrude on the privacy of those two. In fact, those types get easily booted out, imo. Although I personally hate such extreme fan behavior, I am resigned that there's nothing we can do about the fact that they exist and will do whatever they want.   

And although it also worries me about the ship, I also want to trust that if there's something real there, as I believe there is, they will overcome it and will find a way to deal. :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 5

9 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

now i'm asking a leave from you ladies to write this rather lengthy post. 

i sort of understand where your frustrations are coming from and by this post i'm going to go with a neutral's pov. 

we shippers always say "shipping should be fun" "don't take our actions seriously" etc. etc., yes those phrases would work for us but it wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't for others. dissecting things to dust, connecting the dots though they are somehow obscure, examining smallest details to fit our narratives have always been one of the natures of shipping. that's inevitable. as long as we don't go overboard or cross the boundaries, it's alright. but it might cause inconvenience in other's parts, and we can't stay blindfolded. we have to see and learn, to be able to respect both opinions. 

world has never been black and white, there are other colors representing it. and we have to accept that. there's no definite answer in things we believe we can see through or comprehend. you can go with your own convictions but don't defy the fact that we actually know nothing at all. we would collectively agree on some because we are on the same boat, but when others don't, don't try to guilt-trip them, let them be. say we can be the damage control in here or be the rational or mature ones or whatever, but we can't fully control those who are doing what they are elsewhere. i love people who have passion and always excited doing things they like but we are given limitations.

"None of us live in an objective world, but instead in a subjective world that we ourselves have given meaning to. The world you see is different from the one I see, and it’s impossible to share your world with anyone else," it is an excerpt from the book i'm currently reading. hope it can sweeten the bitterness.

let us continue shipping, but responsibly! thank youuu, i love you all :heart:

Love this

• Like 3
  • Love 7

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Layali Hi chingu, I don’t want to spoil the mood in here. I hate to do exactly what I said we shouldn’t do. If we have a problem with how some fans have treated lmh, I welcome us to discuss over at lmh’s thread if you’d like. 

Anyway, I apologize because I am apart of those fans who dissect lmh. I can’t help it when he’s all cute to her. It’s a shipper’s thing :crazy:. I’m truly sorry if it offends anyone. 

I can attest that most of us here are respectful and if anything have been said that was taken offensively, it was never intended to be that way. 

Let me speak from a shipper’s point of view as I believe I owe it to everyone here. Most of us have fun and don’t take ourselves seriously. We like to joke around and if you can read the mood in here, 90% of the things we say are not meant to be taken seriously. Maybe sometimes we’re delusional but this is a shipper’s thread and it’s likely 75% delusion and 25% reality. I think it’s allowed here because this thread was created for us to spazz over MinEun in every which way possible. 

Where I can agree is not right for us to do is to criticize the actors involved or discredit them or compare them. I can understand why a lot of us here love kge because I love her too. And when we have a bias, of course we show favoritism towards our bias. Heck, everyone here knows I’ll stand up for lmh any day and gush over him. Sometimes we forget this is couple thread BUT I can assure you, we all love lmh. He’s our boy!

I began shipping them ever since episode 4 bts ( her shy eyes while being plonked on the horse and his shy smile) how could one not see what was open for the world to see? I still feel so giddy watching that particular making film. 

I love her too.She's the cutest bean! But I havent been as vocal about it coz most here have already taken care of that. And I'm by no means new to shipping. Yes first time shipping our boy with any FL. I just hope to not see any more comments on here assuming things not related to or based on bts/past interviews ( these comments are made to appear on the sly..and treated as sarcasm ..I can a joke but when it is made targeting only 1 of the OTP most of the time by those who dont know his personality ...it hurts.

• Like 11
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

I am very cross about this too...very very cross! Why is TKEM being left out?  it's so obvious now. 

Who would normally organised this wrap up party? I smell politics in this whole thing. Drama is being sabotaged by its own network? Ridiculous leh 

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

20 minutes ago, Layali said:

I began shipping them ever since episode 4 bts ( her shy eyes while being plonked on the horse and his shy smile) how could one not see what was open for the world to see? I still feel so giddy watching that particular making film. 

I love her too.She's the cutest bean! But I havent been as vocal about it coz most here have already taken care of that. And I'm by no means new to shipping. Yes first time shipping our boy with any FL. 

Sorry to cut up your post. I felt the same I ship them because of that episode bts, too. :P 

Let's continue shipping them together. :wub:

LeeEul:heart4:MinEun

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

You guys, this is my happy place! I love them so much and I seriously don’t know how I’ll deal with this withdrawal without all ya giddy court ladies :bawling::bawling::bawling:

THIS makes me miss them so much! I need to rewatch TKEM this instant!

THIS was when I saw something spark but didn’t want to dive in yet!

They are so cute!!

THIS makes me so happy! She’s that comfortable to be able rest her head on his shoulders. 

But she’s so cute because I notice she did it but instantly caught herself and decided not to.

I LOVE THEM!!!! PERIOD!

I LOVE THEM TOO MAAM!!!!!

that lifting her to the horse back bts is to die for indeed, david archuleta even made a song for them. 

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

2 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

The scene so special to me was when they came out from the math conference or something, and the king said, “ain’t im cool?” Something like that. I love it. LOL 

Hahaha chingu, thank you for shedding light on one of the most underrated scenes! I loved it! It made me laugh so hard as every bodyguard rushed to compliment LG while JY was totally unimpressed :lol::lol::lol:

I enjoyed TKEM for so many reason. Towards the end, I forgot that I laughed so much at the beginning. For reals, this calls for a rewatch! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2