[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, meowmuta222 said:

Thank you for making this forum experience bad for me. 

And just a piece of advice - most are lurkers here bcz people like me discover this forum late or are too shy to express our views. If one delurks to express their views please try to be rational with them and just don't go branding them as "haters" or "antis". Bcz it might hurt. I only delurked to support some evidences over the so called war. My bad I should've continued the lurking way. 

Still no hard feelings  because I too like you all is head over heels in love with LMH and KGE. 

I rest my case here and bid adieu.

I don't think there's anything wrong with expressing your opinion here.  Please come and join in the fun whenever the other SNS becomes toxic.  I guess since I come from *cough* an older (no, i am NOT old, hahah) group of shipper, my advice to you is to learn to ignore negativity.  It doesn't happen overnight, it will take some time, but you can do it :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 11

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

We have long time LMH fans here who grew to love KGE...  We have long time KGE fans here who grew to love LMH... We have neutral fans here who grew to love LMH/KGE as we saw something beautiful in their interactions...

Regardless where we started off initially, we are now in one place only which is our premium edition ship LMH/KGE!!!!! We support them wholeheartedly therefore let's try to steer this forum in the right direction... :wub: They are now a team, an union, a partnership and ultimately a couple..... 

AMEN TO THAT! 

:heart3:

p.s. looks like soompi added new emojis. So many people begged them to add new emojis in TKEM’s thread and it looks like they heard our cries lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 11

9 hours ago, Prerna said:

Some candid time with choco....

MR .giddy boy loves him alottt.....

ohhh my so sweetttttt....

Now let’s imagine him playing with their kids!! The thought of it is making me feel all sorts of good feelings. 

:hypehype:

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha chingu, thank you for shedding light on one of the most underrated scenes! I loved it! It made me laugh so hard as every bodyguard rushed to compliment LG while JY was totally unimpressed :lol::lol::lol:

I enjoyed TKEM for so many reason. Towards the end, I forgot that I laughed so much at the beginning. For reals, this calls for a rewatch! 

through this scene i got to see another unconditional love coming from one of the king's men, seok hopil. don't blame me for falling more for him and less for jo yeong.

why are you so adamant on admitting the king is really cool?? why??? does it hurt your pride??? icb @ captainjo

in seok ho pil, my baldy son, i trust!

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I thought you’d never ask!

They were always the main ship!

WDH baby linking arms with LMH baby. KKN, the thrift wheel. 

KGE, also the third wheel to MinDo.

AND can I just say, MinDo are vacationing together with receipts!

MinEun can’t even stand a chance against MinDo! :P

My heart flutters :wub:

:lol::lol::lol:

LMH needs to send WDH a food truck for his new drama. We'll know that ship has sailed 100%. 

:Ohboy3:

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, effyisme said:

We have long time LMH fans here who grew to love KGE...  We have long time KGE fans here who grew to love LMH... We have neutral fans here who grew to love both LMH/KGE as we saw something beautiful in their interactions...

Regardless where we started off initially, we are now in one place only which is our premium edition ship LMH/KGE!!!!! We support them wholeheartedly therefore let's try to steer this forum in the right direction... :wub: They are now a team, an union, a partnership and ultimately a couple..... 

:heart1:

YES TO THIS SIS!   I wholeheartedly agree!  I think our ship has come a long way from the very start. It has unexpectedly captured a number of fans and followers and that's because we saw something different in them. Now it seems that the whole world is enamored by their off screen interactions and lot of people are really rooting for them which makes everything magnified.  I am really amazed to see many fans, even from other ships who actually support our ship! They have that POWER!

Spoiler

Binjin shippers subbed Ep 11 BTS. How cuuuute :wub:

So aye aye! them no matter what. IF we really want them to be together, I think it's important that they know that their fans are also okay with it. (I mean of course, their love for each other will always be the biggest factor but still! :lol:)

• Like 5
  • Love 19

3 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Sigh. I really miss them. :PThey are just so cute together. Above bts and below are my favorites from episode 15. 

This thread really moves at LTE speed :D

KGE and LMH and their hands. He always seems to catch and hold her hands at every opportunity huh?

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

What is happening to my shipping paradise?? !!!! I want it back!! I want my secret love back !!

giphy.gif

I feel the same! I was gone for a week and now I don't even feel like backreading lol. Nonetheless, I really appreciate everyone's efforts to keep this a happy, safe and loved thread (discounting all the other minor drama here and there).

I respect everyone's opinions and analysis. I was also not a KGE (other than Goblin) or LMH fan at the start. But through this drama, I learned to appreciate their acting and their commitment to their passions - acting.

They have a work ethic and an outlook on life that is admirable and they way that they appreciate and treat their fans? Priceless.

So regardless of what you think, let us continue to support them. I am sure they would not want their fans to engage in such negativity.

Let's share and spread the love. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 6

28 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Choco was not having it after too much of bouncing. LOL

ok , i might be biased because im kge fan, and its true some of arjenia judge lmh without know his true personality.. without thinking thats he is also human, have feeling, i will be honest im one of them too and i felt so wrong because i judge him like that before , now im feeling so happy to ship them and i will support whatever happen in the future with positivity,if they ready to dating they have my support but if not i will also ready to move on and support their choice..

i know right now they will take time to know each other more because they have to out of character to fully understand their feeling for each other and take time until all this come down , we have to be patient and not too drag into their personal life, we also have our personal life right, and shipping should be fun...thank you @Heretorant for bring it up and clear this thing.. this is what i love about this thread

( again sorry for my bad english)

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2