[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

21 minutes ago, EndlessSpace said:

:astonished: OH! Last night I was on page 368 but now it's about page 385+. Your ladies stamina is getting stronger and super fast LOL. I skimmed reading the thread and found the interest in  (an)other ship(s) for reservations , good idea ladies :kiss_wink: Pls count me in for the ship of LMH x Lady Maximus haha. 

OK, back to my messy work w/ my children meal time. Hope to see something from Cap.LMH soooon 

Cheers, 

PS. I've seen this in Twitter. Neat editing w/ fun bromance vibes lol. Sorry if I repeated the attachment, just in case :flushed:

This is hilariously dope.

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Can you just and leave a thread with little bit of respect you still have left , you aren’t wanted for God sakes and stop acting like you are making sense when you are actually not. 

If you read even half of  this thread you would know you claims which I am trying to even understand makes no sense. 

You and Anny whatever can create a thread of your own and do whatever you want there so stop being shameless. Gosh. 

Oh wait ...who are the hypocrites? I don't understand her.  She's not making any sense. What is she looking for in this thread? Hmmm

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Does it mean we lost the chance to spot LMH attending the premiere? :tears:

Maybe it'll be better in July since I saw that Baeksang awards seating arrangement... Hopefully it won't be like that in July. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 9

12 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

Screenshot-20200611-181348.jpg

I think I'll be filling bankruptcy after TKEM finale. :sweatingbullets: I already bought TKEM OST and Photo essay, if they want to release dcut they should announce it as early as next week. :phew:

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I'm clearly buying this

11 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I think someome from MYM is really here, now they really have a keychain :w00t:

*cough* someone mentioned a LMH standee before.  You should have that, too *cough*

*cough* can someone mention a maximushu standee? .... I think they should have that also *cough*

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

A moooood ....:phew:

559dabd48cd1b1359cd7e8ff30958f9e2997d6e1

And I am continuously LOL-ing with all your comments here ladies.  Can't wait for this thread to run in full speed tomorrow! We gotta give it our all! 

Hahahahaha. I took a half day leave tomorrow. :sweatingbullets: They better be giving me lovey dovey contents. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

How much is that keychain? Didn't LG spend a fortune on a shooting game just to get that? :lol:

24000 won converted to $20.09 US dollars :sweatingbullets:  Minoz will also open their global membership this coming monday 6.15.2020. Sad to say Arjenia is exclusive for those who have korean address/mobile no. so we can't join KGE's fancafe. :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Court_LadyA said:

24000 won converted to $20.09 US dollars :sweatingbullets:  Minoz will also open their global membership this coming monday 6.15.2020. Sad to say Arjenia is exclusive for those who have korean address/mobile no. so we can't join KGE's fancafe. :(

Yupp I looked into the fancafe and for Naver account you need Korean number for it. I wish BH ent would've done something to promote their stars internationally. They're losing out. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

So can someone please throw some light on this whole fan cafe and fan club thingy for me.....

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Does it mean we lost the chance to spot LMH attending the premiere? :tears:

NOOOOO!!! :bawling::bawling:

I JUST LITERALLY ASKED ABOUT THIS FEW HOURS AGO IN HOPE SEEING someone attending the premier.. :bawling:

Heart Crush GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Yupp I looked into the fancafe and for Naver account you need Korean number for it. I wish BH ent would've done something to promote their stars internationally. They're losing out. 

BH ent should have launched KGE's own website because 2 of her projects are already international hits. They better seize the moment while international fans are active. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So can someone please throw some light on this whole fan cafe and fan club thingy for me.....

Basically you can sign up for it and they'll share news whenever there's something new coming up. They'll also post locations whenever there's a fan meeting coming up as well as magazines, stills, etc. Sometimes they sell merchandise. Fans would also set up events or donation or gifts for their star. I believe one year KGE got a book filled with fan letters and art for her birthday. Her fans from the Philippines came up with that and mailed it to her. They also donate for things like the coffee/snack carts they have during filming to support them.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Right!!! Imma be totally into BL with GonJo if they don't kiss for tomorrow's episode

It's the last episode. They better give us a decent kiss. Preferably a wedding night bed scene but that might be asking for too much from KES. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4