[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

This is not shipping related but for those who are still looking for something to help them move on from TKEM, "Record of Youth" has started (Netflix). I've been admiring Park Bo-gum for a long time and I like Park So-dam too. It's only episode 1 but I got hooked already. Park Bo-gum's acting to show his internal conflict, frustration, and family conflict is so on point; it got me on the verge of tears.

This may be the drama I needed to move on from TKEM. I'm not jumping ship, just needed a good break from TKEM and the hodgepodge of shipping...LOL:lol:

Yay! I celebrate with you, chinggu! I hope you're having a good break.:)

Was also planning to watch this but was waiting for some review. Sodam really looks like kge's long lost sister so I hope I won't get distracted though lol. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

GOBLIN IT IS :)

I also got a new dog that I think is possessed by Prime Minister Koo.  Gorgeous on the outside, potentially possessed by a demon on the inside :(  

This should be a good substitute while we wait for WDH.  Why didnt we go this route after his enlistment? 

PM Koo was not possessed. She IS the demon. A pretty one, with good fashion sense.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I have also heard the rumor. KGE has a boyfriend for almost a year now. He is a her university sunbae and they became serious since last August. Miss Korea has nothing to do with LMH, It is just a hoax, it is actually Red Velvet Seulgi with LMH.

KGE's  boyfriend is almost turning 40, so they take it very seriously, wedding by next year maybe?

• Unamused 6
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 13

@vpp pv backtracked and watched that vid you left... they deff look flirty but I would need to need to know more about the actors to know what they are usually like. They are cute together though!!

@kdfan_incad I watched 1ep of Record of youth and really liked it so far so yea hopefully it will pull me out of the TKEM funk. 

Oh thanks to those who reviewed the kahi products I may try that mist cause I need that KGE baby skin !

• Like 8

3 hours ago, HR. said:

I really was gonna go lurker mode here bc of everything going on. I’ll be honest, I was dispirited these past few days but not bc of the baseless rumors, rather bc of how people reacted, intruding on the personal lives of the people involved. And now another person is being rumored to be with LMH??? If I was a new shipper and did not know the personality of LMH (based on interviews) then I would probably sulk over all these rumors, but honestly all I could do rn is get a good laugh out of it. Let’s just keep sailing and trust our captain. <3 

When you feel down, go back to pages 470s and enjoy them gifs and videos (if they are still there).  If that doesnt put a smile on your face (or freak you out, again), then you should come up with theories so that sane RCLs (like me-ehem) can join you down at the pits. 

:tenor:

I'm a bit bored now, too, but I have 0 creativity to come up with any rumor.  Can i stick to KGExLampPost again?

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 5

12 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Sooooo...anybody want to see my new dog?  It’s more on topic than whatever else is happening this weekend. 

I'm more interested to know about your skin.  Is it goddess-like smooth and translucent after chungging those barley tea? Are you looking like KGE (or Luna)?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

14 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm more interested to know about your skin.  Is it goddess-like smooth and translucent after chungging those barley tea? Are you looking like KGE (or Luna)?

I brewed one big pitcher but I lost the rest of the tea packets :(  I drink like four cups of coffee a day so now I look like Lady Noh.

But the KAHI balm comes Wednesday!

+++ 

This is Teddy - he has the personality of Prime Minister Koo most of the time.  I think he’s a demon.  It’s been 3 days and I’m mentally and physically exhausted.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE0HGuhg2Yh/?igshid=1wu42fi6bzmq3

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 2

6 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

This is not shipping related but for those who are still looking for something to help them move on from TKEM, "Record of Youth" has started (Netflix). I've been admiring Park Bo-gum for a long time and I like Park So-dam too. It's only episode 1 but I got hooked already. Park Bo-gum's acting to show his internal conflict, frustration, and family conflict is so on point; it got me on the verge of tears.

This may be the drama I needed to move on from TKEM. I'm not jumping ship, just needed a good break from TKEM and the hodgepodge of shipping...LOL

Yay! I celebrate with you, chinggu! I hope you're having a good break.

I am watching Record of Youth also. Aww thanks, it is. I hope yours is great as well! :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Coffeesteph said:

@vpp pv backtracked and watched that vid you left... they deff look flirty but I would need to need to know more about the actors to know what they are usually like. They are cute together though!!

@kdfan_incad I watched 1ep of Record of youth and really liked it so far so yea hopefully it will pull me out of the TKEM funk. 

Oh thanks to those who reviewed the kahi products I may try that mist cause I need that KGE baby skin !

The mist is great but I didn’t really like the multibalm as it was a little too sticky for a balm serum (tatcha has one that is less gummy) but it feels moisturizing. I’ll let you know about the wash and sunscreen after I use it awhile.  I am definitely rebuying the mist though. 

Edited by Yoyoyo
  • Like 4
  • Love 1