[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

These videos are not helping us cope. It makes me long for them even more! Also, all those beautifully written fan fics muddled my thoughts and many a times, I really can imagine them actually happening in real life for our couple. This LMH is a serial kisser who is very good looking. He has my respect by doing what he did on 2nd July. He really is the King, not afraid to wear his heart in his sleeves and just be a simple man in love. 

A man who stands up for his love and not bothered to be seen smitten is rare, especially for someone with 18 million followers and counting. Other ships never have a captain that is as brave as ours. I hope LMH & KGE are lovingly spending time together. Am sure they have met each other's family. Tell you a secret - I imagine LMH arranges a marriage proposal in KGE's family house in the presence of her family and close friends, as well as his own family and the F4 buddies.... Yes I have been reading too many fan fictions and my own imagination is going overdrive.

I always imagine the proposal happening in a karaoke bar, as our queen loves it so much. Imagine a video popping up on the screen where the song plays saying that he has an important question to ask her. She turns and he says the most romantic things and pops the question. She says yes and then everyone they are close come rushing in and congratulate them. Wishfully thinking hahahah. I have become borderline crazy!!!

:crymeme:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

46 minutes ago, Talula Talula said:

I always imagine the proposal happening in a karaoke bar, as our queen loves it so much. Imagine a video popping up on the screen where the song plays saying that he has an important question to ask her. She turns and he says the most romantic things and pops the question. She says yes and then everyone they are close come rushing in and congratulate them. Wishfully thinking hahahah. I have become borderline crazy!!!

This variation of proposal suits too. I started thinking about LMH's proposal to KGE only recently when I am beginning to agree to the views of others that it will be a wedding announcement, instead of a dating announcement.

Ok this may sound like I am a hardcore delusional shipper but here goes - Many have accepted that our royal couple are already dating and they will probably keep their relationship quiet for awhile. Perhaps quiet up till KGE's Hero premier is over. Perhaps they both have other projects lined up and the timing is just not right. Hence, whilst they have not announced they are dating, it is an open secret in the industry. And before we know it, 2 years have passed. Fast forward to 2022, they are both ready to settle down and eventually we get a wedding announcement! 

As for the wedding, they may either opt for a private event or they may have a bigger affair. I imagine both may yet to openly accept interviews about their relationship but will give their usual smiles and nods of acknowledgement when asked about their better half. But slowly they are more open to talk about their marriage and soon KGE is pregnant. She steps away from the limelight during her pregnancy and silently supports LMH in his career. He will once in awhile give hints on her pregnancy and marriage life. Sigh... I can go on and on...

The only problem is, I cannot wait till 2022. Even if they do not want to announce they are dating, I want crumbs constantly! Please! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I am those who think if they make an official announcement, it’s more likely to be a wedding announcement.

Here are my two cents:

1. Same as many have speculated, LMH had planned a very detailed PR strategy on protecting his love, ranging from posting the sunset picture online to giving us crumbs in those BTS to the final epic birthday video. Apparently he used all these to gain gradual acceptance from fans, and even when the haters come into the pictures, true fans would come up to defend them. Such a brilliant move. Now the majority of fandom think they are dating, and guess it has already been an open secret in the industry. It gives him the freedom of keeping it private and sneaking around dating when it’s not official yet. I think this does good more than harm to their relationship. It’s such a detailed plan for his love, would this merely be just for dating? I think it’s more inclined to a life long relationship. 

2. LMH is 33 and KGE is 29. If they want to start a family, it’s the right time to do so. If they marry next year, GoEun would be 30, and guess they want to have some more alone time together first, say, one or two years, and then GoEun would be 30-31. It takes time to try and get pregnant, and by the time she actually delivers, she may have been 33. It’s a bit risky to give birth after 35, from medical point of view. With the family planning in mind, i guess it’s more possible to get married next year or 2022. Lol

i truly sound a lot delusional here!!!

let me now get back to the real life and wait for their good news 

:twerk2:

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 5

Hello Royal Court Chinggus! Just wanted to drop by and say congratulations to all of us, especially the royal court friends who are always active here, for reaching our 1000th mark! Is it safe to assume that we're one of the fastest growing shipper threads in Soompi? :w00t: 

:gangnamstyle:1,000!!!!:gangnamstyle:

Meanwhile, we're just gonna keep wondering for now -why they're both MIA especially today's the monthsary of that Dancing Universe post. :rolleyes:

In Lady Noh's talismans we continue to trust!

Court_Lady_trying_to_find_a_wife_for_Kin 

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

Happy 1 month to the Dancing Universe. The silent confession that we never thought we’ll get. The solid evidence that we’re not in delululand and this ship is sailing. And that Lee Min Ho is indeed our captain. 

In Lee Min Ho we trust. 

In Dancing Universe we trust. 

In July 2 post we trust. 

• Like 5
  • Love 14

1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

So we've been womdering what they have been doing. This is it. Lol,

I know this is an edit but looks so real lol! By the way, do you know when was LMH live video taken? Did he post it in his IG? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 4

On 8/1/2020 at 10:07 AM, makshimus' mane said:

since when did a horse feed on kimchi? let alone chicken??? the last time i checked a horse wasnt a carnivore? 

how do you expect me to clean myself up when both my feet and hands are pointing downwards? eyyyy somebody has to clean me. you have to mom @extrodinairey 

anyway happy 1000th!!!

look how far youve come!

more like.. what are you guys up to nowadays, since there are no crumbs to snack on? why you guys still around here and be as active? jk

You're just an evolved horse. Maximus -> @makshimus' mane

Evolved horse is an omnivore and can clean yourself. 

Happy 1000th page everyone!

I agree. How are you ladies still so active with no crumbs? Is it from the ginger? The coffee? :loolz:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

5 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

You're just an evolved horse. Maximus -> @makshimus' mane

Evolved horse is an omnivore and can clean yourself. 

Happy 1000th page everyone!

I agree. How are you ladies still so active with no crumbs? Is it from the ginger? The coffee? 

It's the bubbletea.

:loolz:

And you're right about @makshimus' mane, she's an evolved species, who can join a forum. Her hands and feet can't be pointing down.

You shall continue to clean yourself, maks.

• Wiggle 8

23 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Have someone posted this cute video? some shippers from ig commented that the brown-haired little boy reminded them of captain who is in love, he kept choosing Ggone, lol

This is cute :lol: the kids also smitten with uri KGE. If kids can like her by just looking at her picture, what's more a guy who works with her for 8 months. Seeing her almost daily, holding hand, hugging and kissing, (even though its only for working purpose) :shaq:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 5