Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IS THIS TRUE? there is even more on the website about lmh deleted a post cos it wasn't b&w???? whats up god why did i not know all of these????

 

can anyone confirm this knetz comment

  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • effyisme

    1459

  • Prerna

    1176

  • koreaboooo

    1041

  • Heretorant

    855

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

3 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

 

I remember her stepping ever so slightly away from him to give space. Hahaha! And then making the cutest fan girl face when she had to put her arm next to his arm. I heard the emcee asked them to go closer as they initially looked rather stiff. 

 

Exactly how you'd feel in front of your crush, haha! A tad bit nervous. Lol! 

 

:hwaiting2:

 

Exactly I also noticed at one point she took a longer look at him and sort of forgot about the surroundings. It was in the beginning when they were standing. I knew at that point there was flutter and nervousness but she kept her composure really well after that despite both being giddy after that 

  • Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

 

I remember her stepping ever so slightly away from him to give space. Hahaha! And then making the cutest fan girl face when she had to put her arm next to his arm. I heard the emcee asked them to go closer as they initially looked rather stiff. 

 

Exactly how you'd feel in front of your crush, haha! A tad bit nervous. Lol! 

 

:hwaiting2:

 

Sorry for my misspellings earlier its early in the morning in my area and i am on my phone. 

 

I noticed the nervousness which made everything cute and sincere 

  • Like 9
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kdrama said:

IS THIS TRUE? there is even more on the website about lmh deleted a post cos it wasn't b&w???? whats up god why did i not know all of these????

 

can anyone confirm this knetz comment

 

Wait what? Her stylist posted something and deleted. Did someone get hold of what it was she has written before deleting it

  • Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nado, I don’t make the rules but I’m not complaining. :idk:

 

 

And an appreciation post to the one and only Kim Eun Sook.

 

From Paris to the Parallel Universe, my heart is full of your beautiful stories. Now, we wait for the fruit of your labor. We’re still good at waiting. That’s our middle name. 

:heartxoxo:

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So remember when LMH said during the Press Con that WDH doesn't call him hyung? What a load of BS hahaha (we all know he just used WDH so him teasing KGE wouldn't look too obvious...but here's a receipt). Check this out, 00:26 mark:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

 

Wait what? Her stylist posted something and deleted. Did someone get hold of what it was she has written before deleting it

Yess there is a comment on kge post. The assistant/stylist commented something like "what makes her look happy"...Few hours later the comment was deleted. Many of the page acc on igs posted that comment.

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kdrama said:

IS THIS TRUE? there is even more on the website about lmh deleted a post cos it wasn't b&w???? whats up god why did i not know all of these????

 

can anyone confirm this knetz comment

 

 

Yes true. LMH posted, deleted his original post. Posted again with 2 photos. I just dont know which of the 2 pics he originally posted. 

  • Like 5
  • Wiggle 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HR. said:

 

 

 

 

 

Lol I checked their account earlier and i initially thought it might just be some random reply. The account seems like a bot account that randomly selects mentions and gives scripted replies. But now this??? They freaking gave a followup reply :scream:  This better happens or I'll hunt the admin of this effing account for giving us false hope. 

:crymeme:

  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's say it again. Lee Gon is Lee Min Ho. And I bet he really wanted to be able to call KGE like this. How's your day? I miss you. Daily life. 

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

  • Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Because we're in drought. Old crumbs feel like gold. So how do you think KGE knew about his singing voice? 

 

 

a. She heard him singing or humming during one of the shoots. 

b. They went to karaoke with the gang (or maybe just the two of them in his pad) lol! 

c. Other thoughts? 

 

How about LMH? Go Eun falls asleep as soon as she lies down. Hmmmmm. Slip of the tongue? But they could have edited that out. Anyway, what do you think? 

a. Long hours during shooting, he found her sleeping in one of those foldable chairs or in one of the shooting scenes where there's a bed

b. Found her sleeping in her car 

c. Slept together? Not in a naughty way. Lol 

:fiercebunny::Cornykiss:

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gutterland said:

 

 

 

Lol I checked their account earlier and i initially thought it might just be some random reply. The account seems like a bot account that randomly selects mentions and gives scripted replies. But now this??? They freaking gave a followup reply :scream:  This better happens or I'll hunt the admin of this effing account for giving us false hope. 

 

Globe better make this happen or I will force my whole family to unsubscribe! Aigoo! This drought is making me thirsty. 

:4267_LiccGif:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Sorry for my misspellings earlier its early in the morning in my area and i am on my phone. 

 

I noticed the nervousness which made everything cute and sincere 

 

Totally! Now, where is our Pyeha? This drought is not funny anymore. Hmmmmm. 

 

:offtospace:

  • Where's My Oppa? 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Because we're in drought. Old crumbs feel like gold. So how do you think KGE knew about his singing voice? 

 

 

a. She heard him singing or humming during one of the shoots. 

b. They went to karaoke with the gang (or maybe just the two of them in his pad) lol! 

c. Other thoughts? 

 

How about LMH? Go Eun falls asleep as soon as she lies down. Hmmmmm. Slip of the tongue? But they could have edited that out. Anyway, what do you think? 

a. Long hours during shooting, he found her sleeping in one of those foldable chairs or in one of the shooting scenes where there's a bed

b. Found her sleeping in her car 

c. Slept together? Not in a naughty way. Lol 

 

 

To answer your questions, i should answer 2nd question first..

 

Question #2: my answer for this question is they take a break together and LMH invite her to rest in his vehicle bcoz it is more comfortable. And bcoz it is super comfortable, that's why KGE fall asleep fast.

 

Question #1: my answer is LMH sing a lullaby to KGH while they're taking a break and that's the 2nd reason why KGE fall asleep fast.

:rickroll:

 

 

 

 

 

 

This delulu sink hole are sucking me in deeper and deeper..:headbang:

 

  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HR. said:

Translation:

 

Before MinEun:

Globe: The world is within you reach

 

With MinEun:

Globe: You can even reach the other world (parallel universe) 

 

This would be a great concept for a couple that is out of this world!!!!!! 

 

I heard LMH has a really, really HUGE fan base in the Philippines and he's been there 5x already. I believe there's a huge fan base as well for LMH X KGE because of TKEM. And with Hyun Bin being the competitor's brand endorser, it's possible that this Globe company would have a huge appetite for getting the two as their endorsers. Wow!!! This is exciting! And then maybe when the right timing comes, they would have a fan meet in the Philippines?!!! Oh the thought of it makes me even more excited! If that happens, that would be the tipping point decision for me to visit Manila, then finally Palawan, Philippines which has long been in my bucket list :) 

 

Go, go, go Globe for MinEun!!!:approves:

  • Wiggle 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...