• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

Our MinEun being COUPLEZONED is a SECRET only the whole world knows :lol:...

From LMH to KGE to Appa Kim to MYM to BH to PPTs to Florist to Udon noodle shop owner, everybody is working hard to maintain a secret by screaming aloud "ITS SECRET, PLEASE MAINTAIN IT"

So even us shippers be mindful that we didn't hear anything and pretend it to be secret:phew:..

IN OPEN SECRETS WE TRUST!! :ph34r:

The secret started in Ep. 10 (I think?) when Lee Gon asked the priest if he could keep a secret....hahahah. 

So here's a YT video that best accompanies those "SECRETS"

• LOL 5

LOOOOL

r/Kdrama on reddit, which is usually one of the most level headed places for kdrama (I know, one of the few reddit subs that are relaxed and calm) has a new thread about whether the Kdramaworld uses main leads of dramas and have them flirt with each other etc to market.  LMH/KGE were specifically called out and the matching posts and birthdays were mentioned.

Nearly unanimous agreement that they be banging.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 4
  • Wiggle 6
14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

LOOOOL

r/Kdrama on reddit, which is usually one of the most level headed places for kdrama (I know, one of the few reddit subs that are relaxed and calm) has a new thread about whether the Kdramaworld uses main leads of dramas and have them flirt with each other etc to market.  LMH/KGE were specifically called out and the matching posts and birthdays were mentioned.

so obvious from the control room scene the smile was flirty cant fake that Kim Go eun looked shy not her usual bubbly self.in one take she just left while doing a kiss scene...obvious thy had feelings..

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 3

Apparently Hero’s release has been postponed to Dec 31, 2020? Considering Dispatch typically releases dating news of celebrity couples on New Year’s Day, I’m really curious to know what the captain’s game plan is...:2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 6

So my question to LMH would have been: Why did you want the Press Conference and the Keyword Interview to last longer?

But nevermind, I got my answer to both LOL.

PRESS CONFERENCE:

KEYWORD INTERVIEW :

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 5

So my thing is why the effing two chairs they could have sat on one only......

the way they are stuck like glue to each other........

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
4 hours ago, dream Girl2202 said:

is it only me who hasn't moved on from this drama...why cant I move on? cannot watch any other drama....ive seen lmh dramas before but haven't been like this...miss lee eul couple so much...

I was contemplating whether to share this here or not but anyway gave away with your post :)  

Last week I had to undergo a minor surgery and with our thread down I was miserable quarantined alone without family too due to Covid situations. After constant phone refresh, I decided to watch something on the TV in my pre-op room and settled with Guy Fieri's Triple D program. When a chef fully dressed in white explaining about some stew making process, where did you think my thoughts went???.. Lee Gon's famous rice washing scene in navy uniform:lol: I was baffled with the extend of TKEM infusion in my life and chuckled immediately. The attending nurse tending to my IV quipped "thinking about family" , I immediately replied "yup about my happy place" !!

Even after regaining consciousness from anesthesia , the very next thing I did after taking to my hubby was checking this forum site .. This is insanity to the max for me almost like a split personality appeasing my inner shipper heart!

I have been marathon watching several kdramas from my checklist with my recovery time, but none of them have evoked the spark so far like TKEM and MInEun did! I go back to MInEun contents after finishing dramas to cleanse my sore eyes:lol:  I maybe exaggerating or being biased with our drama and couple but looks like I choose not to move on from this place!!

The chemistry we witnessed with LeeGul was so real that we all masked them with MinEun with our shipping and this feeling of "wanting more" will never be satisfied till they make their announcements. 

Till then "LETS SUFFER TOGETHER IN WAITING " <3

• Like 5
  • Love 15
  • Thirsty 3
8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So my thing is why the effing two chairs they could have sat on one only......

the way they are stuck like glue to each other........

And what I would give to see what was happening under that table. I can imagine something like this happening:

Under the table : hold hands, pat hands, pat legs, arouse, arouse, arouse (LOL)

LMH : Can we extend this to an hour more? (teasing KGE)

KGE : Sorry, emcee! He's just kidding! (flustered)

I like watching a naughty LMH and a flustered KGE in real life! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

@HappyVibes hope your recovery goes well!

Did you guys see that viral video of the British chef who cooked her rice and THEN washed it AFTER IT COOKED?  And then promptly got yelled off the Internet?

Lee Gon would NEVER.

• LOL 18
  • Thirsty 1
2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

LOOOOL

Saw the thread. My thoughts on this.

On the IG posts with LMH and KGE ... You can actually make the argument that it could have beeb done for promotional purposes as TKEM was still airing then and it referenced some scenes from the show.

But on the July 2 posts of LMH, hard to see it as a promotion as there is no direct reference to KGE at all aside from the fan comments. And it's highly unlikely that LMH will purposely lead his and KGE's fans on. Because if it's done for promotional purposes, who is the intended audience? People who have never seen the show? There's nothing on those posts that reference TKEM in any way.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 2