[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@HR. GO TO SLEEP.

Can’t yell at you though, I listened to the entire TKEM soundtrack from top to bottom today.  

I feel like the soundtrack doesn’t get enough appreciation outside of this forum.  I’ve liked soundtracks before - I really liked the CLOY one, LOTBS, can’t forget the ultimate drama queen Stairway to Heaven, but TKEM just hits differently.

Also all my favorite LG/JTE scenes happened with the music blaring.  

Please Don’t Cry - the ep 6 hug scene

Gravity - come with me to my world, protect the future queen

My Love - CHURCH PHOTO

Orbit - the rescue scene 

Dream - the scene after he saves her

QQ music is now trying to charge me for Flute Gravity.  And yes, I almost paid $20 for a years subscription to QQ VIP just for the one song

Damn it LMH/KGE 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

I’m just lurking in the bird app thinking I might see a ‘Where is Min Ho?’ Or ‘Finding Lee Min Ho’ memes. LMH’s been quiet for 2 weeks now, eh? But instead I found this thread. What we all thinking—we’re kindred spirits :) Enjoy! 

@extrodinairey can’t see it. Need to log-in, I don’t have a Tumblr, is it a new fanfic? 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Bummerrr! Lemme figure it out.

Okay I totally thought of you today because we were discussing franchising opportunities for restaurants today at work so out of curiosity I looked up The Alley

You can franchise one in the US for $150k to $350k

NARI RICH AF.

But I feel like if I owned one I would just end up drinking more than I could make back.

We could run specials!  Do you ship MinEun?  If yes, you get a 25% discount.  You don’t?  No shoes, no shirt, no shipping, no service.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Thirsty 2

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay I totally thought of you today because we were discussing franchising opportunities for restaurants today at work so out of curiosity I looked up The Alley

NARI RICH AF.

But I feel like if I owned one I would just end up drinking more than I could make back.

We could run specials!  Do you ship MinEun?  If yes, you get a 25% discount.  You don’t?  No shoes, no shirt, no shipping, no service.  

The reason why I don't own a business, too. I'd be in a worse state because I have many offsprings, too. Hehh

@RosesAreRed it's not a fanfic :ph34r: it's a picture of my bubbletea with MinEun sticker

:4267_LiccGif:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 4

16 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

I’m just lurking in the bird app thinking I might see a ‘Where is Min Ho?’ Or ‘Finding Lee Min Ho’ memes. LMH’s been quiet for 2 weeks now, eh? But instead I found this thread. What we all thinking—we’re kindred spirits :) Enjoy! 

Oh wow the thread is spot on

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@extrodinairey We can put the children to work while we bust out the magnifying glasses and the 10x zoom.  The kids will run the restaurants when the astigmatisms get too bad from looking at blurry photos. 

Anyone who thought that Shin Jae was the second savior will get free bubble tea for life. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@extrodinairey We can put the children to work while we bust out the magnifying glasses and the 10x zoom.  The kids will run the restaurants when the astigmatisms get too bad from looking at blurry photos. 

Anyone who thought that Shin Jae was the second savior will get free bubble tea for life. 

Please start sending my bubble tea soon ......palli palli and sorry u r going bankrupt at this pace.......

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 2

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. GO TO SLEEP.

Can’t yell at you though, I listened to the entire TKEM soundtrack from top to bottom today.  

I feel like the soundtrack doesn’t get enough appreciation outside of this forum.  I’ve liked soundtracks before - I really liked the CLOY one, LOTBS, can’t forget the ultimate drama queen Stairway to Heaven, but TKEM just hits differently.

My Love - CHURCH PHOTO

Orbit - the rescue scene 

QQ music is now trying to charge me for Flute Gravity.  And yes, I almost paid $20 for a years subscription to QQ VIP just for the one song

Damn it LMH/KGE 

I listened to their OST everyday everywhere. I even downloaded all song sing by LMH and KGE. My husband paid my youtube YTmusic and i fully utilise all related to TKEM hahaha. No fav as i LOVE them all! Wish those two could sing together. It will be awesome! 

Spoiler

I watched this today Fifty Shades of Grey. Towards the end, I found a whip. Remind me of lmh kge instantly, OMG! Hahaha im dead. 

Honestly, the beheading and cctv kiss is more arrouse than that movie hahahaha. I cannot see the sparkling eyes in the movie, but i found i want u badly eyes on our otp. Goosebump. :phew:

Please let them get married. 

GOD jaebal!

https://imgur.com/a/EmFiiOO

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Someone changed his profile picture.

Sadly it was not on his ig.

Aye aye captain, looking hot as always 

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

NARI RICH AF.

There's a famous actress in my country who is a huge fans of TKEM, and she did buy the franchise, lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. 

My Love - CHURCH PHOTO

Orbit - the rescue scene 

My ultimate fave is DREAM. This was played the 1st time JTE said SARANGHAE and was played in some of the most important scenes in the drama. 

TKEM on my spotify playlist and the LOVER album ( Dancing Universe) among others. 

I remember being scared with all the theories that it will be a tragic and sad love story due to the lyrics of the OST. :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Someone changed his profile picture.

Sadly it was not on his ig.

Aye aye captain, looking hot as always 

There's a famous actress in my country who is a huge fans of TKEM, and she did buy the franchise, lol.

Who is it ????? U are from India na ???

who is the intelligent one

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

51 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Who is it ????? U are from India na ???

who is the intelligent one

@Prerna no dear, i'm not from India :smiley:

The Alley is just recently available in my country. I'm about to get my first cups tomorrow and feel excited, even tho me as ajumma and bubble tea don't match well, i will gladly expose myself to weight gain just to relive a piece of TKEM, lol :sparklyeyes:

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

My ultimate fave is DREAM. This was played the 1st time JTE said SARANGHAE and was played in some of the most important scenes in the drama. 

TKEM on my spotify playlist and the LOVER album ( Dancing Universe) among others. 

3 hours ago, masunni said:

I listened to their OST everyday everywhere. I even downloaded all song sing by LMH and KGE. My husband paid my youtube YTmusic and i fully utilise all related to TKEM hahaha. No fav as i LOVE them all! Wish those two could sing together. It will be awesome!

I also love TKEM OST! they're excellent and bring out all kind of feelings in me. My no 1 favorite would be Maze by Yongzoo, because it perfectly described their longings for one another. It always gave me this mental image of LG standing alone in front of the palace pond, staring at the falling snow, missing JTE.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1