[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Wow! So much new infos that this ahjumma need to process And connect the dots . I’m happy that our King is being so ever active on Social media these days. He’s such a dork to me...ahhhh..what love does to a Man Eh! :highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I am watching a random episode of TKEM. And noticed that KGE was really SUPER PRETTY in this series. Hahahahah. I am weird. I know pips! The episode was when she went around for the first time in corea. :headbang:Mah gad mah brain. 

i thought all this time she was cute *goblin pa rin. and also...*influenced by sooooo many photos i saw that is not related to TKEM.of course she is soooooo beautiful in those. 

Then i remembered why i wasnt looking at her particularly...

i was looking at the van too LMH!  Joke to the haters! :allgoodlol:

of course i was looking at you Lee min ho. You are really just....i am just speechless

Sorry. This is the first time i tried rewatching an episode of TKEM. I thought i can survive with just IG twitter and our forum. You see i was wrong. :crymeme: I miss them. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

So much crumbs this few days, my heart is full with so much love from them. Enjoying the shipper in soompi, ig, tweeter and swoon updates. So wonderful, i either cry or smile for no reason. Lets enjoy this too, so beautiful voice by kge. I love her and i love lmh equally. Miss them together. :wub:

• Like 14
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

I hope you all are following and reading #coreastories. The stories about the King and Queen are so on point, relatable and truly imaginable of the royal couple, their royal lives, their interaction with people of the Kingdom of Corea, etc. Love the stories so much. The royal couple are so in love in these royal stories, especially the King towards to Queen. Exactly like how I imagine LMH towards KGE :wub:.

One recent one I just read:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/24813523/chapters/60016456

In the above story, the King mentioned the Queen at times has difficulty finding her pockets of her jackets. Well, this is true because a fan made a gif of KGE fumbling for her pockets in TKEM. I didnt noticed when watching the drama but there were several instances as such!

In my own mind, I would like to think that LMH is the sweet one in the relationship who will be patient and loving towards KGE. I think in every relationship, we need at least one to be the sweet loving one who is expressive with his/her feelings towards the other.

• Like 4
  • Love 13

Does he post the selca with beheading shirt to remind someone of their memory together while he wearing that shirt before???

LMH: Hey honey, do you remember this shirt??

KGE: Ahhh.. do you remember this neck? (Showing her sexy neck)

LMH: Damn!! Don't try to pull any stunt now honey!! I'm still working!!! You wait, i'll beheading you as soon as i come back home!!!

Oh my heartue!!

:happyshakes:

• LOL 21

I think this couple is taking their time together on how deep is their relationship outside filming. Will The amount of feelings ,emotions and longing still be the same or will love grow stronger.Then i guess, after such time of wanting to be together for life, it will be the right time to announce their true relationship. But for now, As fans, we will continue to support them in every way.

• Like 21

7 hours ago, LadyJamanchu said:

Spoiler

FIyrkHa.jpg

Maybe LMH dropped off KGE at her mindbridge photoshoot. They saw that they are a couple, and obviously they also saw how perfectly matched they are. 

So, I have my IG notifications turned on for BHEnt and MYMEnt... is it just me that every time they post on their story/a picture or video, my heart drops? Like I’m excited for an announcement but at the same time worried? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5

16 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

So I finally able to get my old scanner to scan better photos. Here's the first photocard. 

I know this photo had been shown on social media but I'm trying to provide quality photos to share. 

Will be scanning the rest of the cards as well.

Ohh thanks!!

Would you post here or upload somewhere? I want to get a copy of a few photos only available on the photobook for my video compilation. Im trying to fit all their photos and tkem memories in 1 video w dancing universe as background but the song is only 4.26mins ..i mean it is really hard to compile and squeeze all mineun moments in that time..they have many good moments together..it is a good problem haha :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Here's Day 3 - the last of 3 parts:

Day 3: So he asked if I could share my photo with him. I sent a photo of Angelina Jolie and told him that I might actually be Ange...hahahah. We both LOLed! He got it...it was a joke and was meant to be a joke, anyway. Then I asked him if he could still grant a fan meet even if I don't share a photo of myself. He said he might but it would be up to his agency. Fair enough. Then I sent him my real photo, taken not long ago - dolled up and Photoshopped a little bit. 

Sorry for cutting your post short, this story is very interesting. But you got me all curious on your movie star face. :sparklyeyes:

Of course I won’t ask you to share your photo here but you must look one-hella-beauty for him to get mad. 

Honestly, it could be him or it could be one of his staff. Only that person knows.  And thank you for sharing this to us here. 

@koreaboooo Oh my, thank you for sharing these photos. The quality, wow! And you know we, fans, can wait. We’re all good at waiting.

:highonflowers:

To LMH, KGE, MYM and BH, 

That’s all we do here, wait for breadcrumbs, wait for the announcement, wait for captain dropping hints, wait for queen’s blackheart...yeah, we’re really good at waiting! Drop that butterflying selca already!!!

:smashes:

*I can’t swear so I’m using butterfly to replace any swear words. Hahahah I learned that from one of Coleen Hoover’s novel. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1