[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I've got nothing better to do, let me join you. We can always be sensible later. "Live in the now", Says our Queen.

Let me make it more delulu for you guys. He is admiring the picture he took of Go Eun from ep 16.

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 19

1 minute ago, HR. said:
4 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I've got nothing better to do, let me join you. We can always be sensible later. "Live in the now", Says our Queen.

Let me make it more delulu for you guys. He is admiring the picture he took of Go Eun from ep 16.

Oh god, you don’t want to know where my mind has crossed to. 

His eyes are wide opened for a reason I can’t say because it violates soompi rules for underage users. 

*runs*

• LOL 15

11 minutes ago, scrawford said:

About LMH's second post. who is he taking those cute Dorky pictures for?

His Mom? His Sister? Or maybe Woo Do Hwan? LOL!!!!!

Just trying to get us thinking here :blush:

:tounge_xd:

For his FANS of course 

#run........

EdBbqaXU0AAjGyE?format=jpg&name=small

He needs a new phone case :eatscookie:

edit: LOL @krish indu we're focus on the same thing

• LOL 17

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Don’t worry, I looked at his eyeballs to see if I can see screen reflections 

Wheeeeee!!!

• LOL 22

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

BTS compilation on Page 1 has been updated! Thank you to @koreaboooo for the diligence and patience to clean it up!! :lol: 

54 pages to go until we hit Page 1,000!! Wouldn't it be nice to celebrate our 1000th page with an announcement of some sort?

Re-echoing @Heretorant -- Palli Palli, I also want those Mineun babies! :w00t:

:exercice:

It looks like LMH is reading this, so he uploaded a new photo on ig ... in order to go to page 1000

:rickroll:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

18 minutes ago, scrawford said:

About LMH's second post. who is he taking those cute Dorky pictures for?

His Mom? His Sister? Or maybe Woo Do Hwan? LOL!!!!!

Just trying to get us thinking here :blush:

WDH is not around. Don't make us make u sit next to HR.

:lollipop:

Added: Oohh. Looks like HR has more friends today bahahhaha

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 14

First pic is definitely for his fans about his upcoming project…all suited, serious  and professional!!

Now my million dollar question is who clicked the second and third dorky pics?? His chair and attire seems casual and screams "dating" time??? Should I join the delulu team for today?? I need some fun today badly :dorashakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

3 hours ago, Sandy M said:

That part never gets old :D. Its hilarious because he's complaining so seriously but ends up saying the wrong word. It would have been 1000x funnier if KGE would have actually called him Noona when they gave her the mike! Missed opportunity!!!

I know right, he was so determined in complaining but he ended up saying 'noona'! I suppose KGE was being merciful and didn't want to embarassed him further by purposely calling him 'noona' as requested. :D

I salute those who used Google Map to prove that both their agencies are pretty near to each other once KGE's agency relocate. Looks very near indeed from the map. That is only if LMH and KGE do spend time at the offices. Actually would they go there if there is nothing to do? Just wondering..

Going back to the BTS where he was caught taking a picture of KGE rehearsing as Te-Ra, I initially thought he could be taking a video to show KGE for her reference, but someone debunked earlier that he took a picture, not a video. So the fact that he took a picture and immediately (pretending to do so casually) put his phone back in his pocket, does seem 'fishy'. Hahahaha, the King is caught.

I am excited with LMH's recent IG post. Not very familiar, but what do actors do once they completed filming? Is it just commercials? I mean, what does LMH usually busy himself with? What could he be doing in those photos of his in the recent IG post?

14 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

And look at his phone...all cracks..just like the Normal people like us:loolz:

Oh my goodness, I cannot stop laughing at this. You are right, they are really cracked!! Is it really his phone? I cannot believe this, it doesn't go with his clean and neat image. Please do something about it! Hahahaha...:Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

18 minutes ago, scrawford said:

He was so focused into Facetiming Ggone that he dropped his phone, thus the cracks!! Am I right! 

This is how we will survive the year. Hahaha. 

:shaq:

• LOL 21

6 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

First pic is definitely for his fans about his upcoming project…all suited, serious  and professional!!

Now my million dollar question is who clicked the second and third dorky pics?? His chair and attire seems casual and screams "dating" time??? Should I join the delulu team for today?? I need some fun today badly 

Yes, I need fun, too. But I shall stick to the sane side if the ship 

:shaq:

BECAUSE MY COST IS STILL NOT BALANCED!!!! ARGHHHHH

• LOL 15

6 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

WDH is not around. Don't make us make u sit next to HR.

:loolz:

I’m taking a seat next to @HR. today and I must admit, it’s so much more fun to be on this side :lol:

@HappyVibes come, come baby! Join us! 

12 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Don’t worry, I looked at his eyeballs to see if I can see screen reflections 

Wheeeeee!!!

Am laughing so hard at you making fun of us :lol:

• LOL 15

Spoiler

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

And a certain someone updated his IG...

It's confirmed, he secretly reads shippers' content and found out that they had crossed paths before, and he clearly made a post today to make us, shippers, lose our minds. 

11 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I feel so loved today. Thanks friends LOLLLL :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4